Closed Thread
Page 138 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Traveller

Just got the call and yes it is cancelled. The reason they couldnt see anything today is my estrogen levels dropped from over 1000 to 400. They dont know why or what caused it. FS is calling tomorrow with a different plan of attack, FN believes it is for a longer cycle and to stim over a long period.

Peonies - How did your scan go? Hoping you have fantastic results.

Mac8 - not long now to transfer all goes to plan for you.

to everyone else i have missed
    xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alison12 For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls. Sorry, I have had such trouble with bubhub. (fixing up the formatting from home).

Firstly, Bella I am so so sorry for your BFN.

And Alison - I can't believe that has happened to your cycle! How disappointing & perplexing. What a bummer.

AFM: Things are looking pretty good, I think. First scan was Monday, looked like about 5-6 on each side but still quite small, biggest one was 9mm (negative nellie nurse had to say, "Well you've still got a long way to go!" in a very disappoving tone. ummm, sorry - it IS the first scan after all). And my e2 was only 376. So the dose of Puregon was increased from 175 to 200 for the last 2 nights.

This morning, they could see about 7 or 8 follies on right side (biggest one 15mm!, a 13mm, couple of 11s, a few 10s) and about 5 or 6 on left side (biggest one 14mm, a 13, couple of 12s, a 10 and a smaller one). And my e2 has shot up to 1100. This is what happened last time, a bit slow at first then suddenly kicked into gear. So I'm to stay on that dose, and start on the orangutan tonight. Another scan on Friday. Hope everyone else is well. xxxxx
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 25-07-2012 at 20:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella I am so sorry for BFN I hope you get some answers soon.

Alison12 Sorry to hear that your cycle has been cancelled - I haven't been on organtran before but I also have <1 amh and have had better luck with Saizen re egg #'s & fertilisation.

Peonies Great to hear that things are going well for you with your scan, some FN's are so pessimistic in their outlook - just what we need.

TTHC Wonderful to hear about that precious heartbeat Impressive about the TT of DS we're not there yet at all.

Mac8 Wishing you a much happier time for this FET

Hi Traveler, Nat84 and everyone

AFM not much to report yet, will start Puregon & Saizen (+ Lucrin) on Fri 3 jabs with breakfast each morning can hardly wait

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nessika For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to pop in and send big hugs to Alison & Bella.

Alison - An cancelled cycle must be such a huge kick in the guts and I am so sorry it had to happen when you are supposed to be celebrating. I hope your FS tomorrow has a good new plan of attack for you.

Bella -
    I can't answer your question, but sending you big hugs. A BFN again is just gut wrenching.

to all of you other lovely Sydney ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - as to your question, I think perhaps even the pessaries don't help raise progesterone that much if there is no pregnancy there. If there's a pregnancy, the presence of HCG also helps the progesterone increase. Without that pregnancy, then your progesterone level is purely from the pessaries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Alison that is so disappointing I'm really sorry your cycle was cancelled. So tough without dh there too. I hope you can enjoy your birthday with your parents.

Thanks to all for the commiserations. I'm doing ok, busy at work so trying to keep my mind off it.

Will definitely be back for personals in a couple of days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to say happy birthday for tomorrow Alison. I know you're feeling pretty cr@ppy, but hope you have a nice day with your parents. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.
    So after missing O on the test kits over the weekend we triggered on Monday!

FET tomoro. Fingers crossed this is the one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - stalking you on this thread. It all sounds excellent. Everything crossed for you and DH. Xxx

Hello everyone else!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alison, so sorry to hear about your cycle hun. That's so frustrating. Hopefully you will get some answers and a new plan of attack from your FS. Hang in there!!! Thanks for your well wishes for my FET cycle, and Happy Birthday for tomorrow, I hope you have a nice day and can forget about IVF for a little bit.

Peonies - looking good with your follies!! Hopefully you'll have some nice frosties this time around too. Hope tomorrow's scan goes well - when is your ET estimated for?

Nessika - Good luck with your cycle, hopefully we'll be celebrating together soon! Sending lots of your way.

Catemer - for you this cycle!!

Hi to everyone else

AFM, did my first progesterone pessary today. Messy. Gross. Trying to organise myself around work to do it every 12 hours is going to be hell. Hate them! But you do what you gotta do right ladies?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac8 For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (31-07-2012)