Closed Thread
Page 137 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick one to wish Bella the best of luck at today's BT, I pray this is the one for you sweety! Please come on with some great news today! Xxx

I'll be back soon for personals..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Hope you all had a great weekend.

Bella - for your BT, you never know it could just be a BFP

Peonies - How did your scan go? I had my first one today too!

Mac - Do you have a FET date yet? Hope all is going to plan

Nat - so sorry to hear about your workplace, hope there was some (if only a little) of good news there today

Catemer - how did the BT go today? all on schedule for transfer later this week

Crofty - sending you lots of and you get your little miracle naturally

Hi to everyone else i have missed

AFM - had first scan today, and was a little disappointing, only really 2 follies there so far, one at just over 10 and one just under. They told me not to be disheartened by it as is only early days. They said going by the size of those two pickup is likely to happen next week possibly Monday. Not the start to the week i would of liked, and to top it off have a cold.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alison - try not to worry about the follie count, I know it's hard (I have low AMH and I fretted so much about my counts too) focus on the fact that there are two well on their way! My transfer is confirmed for next Monday 30th assuming everything goes ok. I'm fretting that my embie won't survive the thaw but other than that looking forward to being PUPO again. When is your next U/S? Hope you feel better soon too hun.

Peonies - how'd your BT & U/S go today babe?

Bella - can't wait to hear re your BT results, I so hope it's a BFP!!! I'm doing a medicated cycle so have been diligently taking my ethinylestradiol tabs each day. This is my first FET and I'm not looking forward to the progesterone pessaries - start them on Thurs.

Traveler - yay for 14 weeks! Congrats. Have you started telling people yet?

Hi to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No luck for us, a BFN. I was expecting it i think, so I am ok (so far!). Progesterone was only 26- does that seem low seeing as I have been on 2 x 200mg pessaries per day?

Thanks for the support once again

Not sure where to from here as that was our last frosty. I think we will see the RI next month and maybe he can shed some light on why we can't get pg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Bella, I am so sorry, to you and DH. I really thought this was the one for you. Take care xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Bella. It's so unfair. Take care and all the best for your next steps. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella I'm so sorry to hear your news. Are you seeing my RI (Dr Matthias?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella-I am so sorry to read your news. I hope you & DH are looking after yourselves. Sending you lots of hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi EveryoneSorry for the me post.Just had my second scan and it isn't looking good, the two follies they saw on Monday cant seem to be found and there is only 1 smaller one. Bloods aren't great either and on two of the organtran (??) daily plus the 450iu of Gonal and body doesn't seem to want to respond. The FN told me that more than likely they will cancel this cycle. If they do this will be our second canceled cycle, and being we only got 1 egg from the cycle they didn't cancel makes me wonder if we will ever get there. This one if they cancel will be harder than the other one as this was meant to be the one that worked and we got 3 - 4 eggs from and DH is away. Well now i need to pull it together and get into work, plus organise for my parents that are coming down tonight for my b'day tomorrow, not that i feel like celebrating anything.Sorry, i know all you wonderful ladies have been through a lot too, just not coping too well today.
    Last edited by Alison12; 25-07-2012 at 12:39.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Allison- I am so sorry that this cycle isn't working out the way it's supposed to. It doesn't make any sense considering all the drugs they put us on that you aren't responding and how can two follies disappear? I think I would be asking for another scan to make sure before canceling. How long will they stim you for? I can't believe this is happening on your birthday. Can you take a couple of days off work, cos sometimes the grief of ivf is just too much. I am thinking of you!