Closed Thread
Page 135 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bella-awesome news on being PUPO sweety! Sending you tons of baby dust! I had BT at 9dp also!! Its so much better!!!! They're probably realizing how crazy we can get in those last few days!! Hehe fingers crossed for the much deserved BFP (& exactly 12 months since starting-must be a good sign!).. I think mine was almost exactly 12 months since TTC#2!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,
    Thanks TTHC, I only just noticed your ticker about the loss of your twins. that must have been hard for you. I can see why your FS is being very cautious now
    It was good to hear you say you trust your FS with your life. I should really just trust mine too and take his advice on medications. I guess its the fact I have never had to take medication for anything before it feels strange that now I am relying on meds to get pregnant
    (the concept still spins me out!!!)

bella, wishing you all the best with your little hatching blast. can't wait to hear the outcome

hi everyone else...I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful weather

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Ladies
    So much news to catch up on, hope I don't miss anyone
    Great to start off with some really happy news for quite a few of you girls!

Nat84u Wow, great pic! Stoked for you and here's to a trouble free 7mnth remainder

TTHC Congrats on being UTD!! Really hope all goes well (I'm hoping for a v similar age gap IYKWIM)

Bella Congrats on being PUPO Sounds like a wonderful Blasty!

Now for the

Felicita So sorry you & family are having such a difficult time. You need lots of TLC right now. Hope DH really picks up in time for all the joy your twins will bring in a short while

Wishing4 Hugs & hope you're having a lovely break in QLD. Won't be long before you'll be back on the IVF horse again

Catemer How did DP's b/t go today? Hope you're both doing well

Peonies should be ready to start any day now

Lilac I really empathise with feeling spun out. Honestly I don't ever seem to get used to the concept either. Lots of for your upcoming (I think you said FET?)

Hi to Traveler, Quartz, Alison12 and everyone else

AFM I've been on OCP for a couple of weeks and will start Lucrin jabs tomorrow morning - although it's another long cycle it's slightly different meds as with a new FS & clinic. Feel nervous & hopeful that this could be the last one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Hope you have all had a good start to the week.

TTHC - how are you going? When is your scan? Hope all is going well so far

Nat84u - great looking little bubba you have there!

Bella - Hows the 2WW going? Hopefully you haven't started to go bonkers just yet, here's to a very sticky little one

Catemer - How is DP going? Any news on BT and lining?? all is going well and to plan for you both.

Felicita - How is DH going? I am hoping that he is starting to improve. Big hugs to you and your family through this very terrible time you are having. I hope you are doing ok and the little bundles are behaving for you.

Nessika - yay for starting (again), sending you and that this is your cycle

Hi to Peonies, Lilac, Traveler, Quartz, and everyone else i have missed.

AFM - AF finally arrived over the weekend, I didnt know I could get so excited to have it arrive LOL. Started jabbing on Sunday, and off for first BT on Thursday. Hoping with the 2 surgerys, DHEA etc that my body kicks into gear, as on 450iu of Gonal so if that doesn't work not sure anything will. Also to top it off DH is now o/s for 3 weeks for work so will be using frozen sperm - anyone else used frozen sperm and if so do you still get good fert rates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Bella - congrats on being PUPO! Yay! Wishing you lots of .

TTHC - how are you going sweetie?

Catemer - what's the latest?

Alison - yay, cycle buddies! Well, I used frozen sperm last time as it was donor sperm. It worked as I got a BFP.

AFM: Yay, AF finally arrived. It is my birthday this Friday - I went from initially wondering if I'd have to have EU on my birthday, to this week starting to worry I wouldn't even have AF yet by then. Hard to know what to expect after a m/c. but it is finally here, so I have BT tomorrow morning & will hopefully start jabbing tomorrow night. I am so hoping all my vitamins & bee potions & healthy diet have helped to get more eggies this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Mac8
    Paddlegirl
    SimpsonDesert
    Lola77
    Crofty
    Sticky11
    Lillac
    Nattie84
    Wishing4

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Catemer - FET TBA
    Alison12 - jabbing from 15/7
    Nessika - jabbing from 17/7
    Peoniesarepretty - jabbing from 18/7

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

Bella978 - BT 23/7

UTD

Claire77 - Jul 2012
    Bebehvala - Aug 2012
    Felicita- Oct 2012- TWINS!!
    EternalOptimist- Oct 2012
    Kelbelle- Nov 2012
    Quartz- Nov 2012- TWINS!!
    Catfroggy- Nov 2012
    romaverona- Dec 2012
    Traveler- Feb 2013
    Nat84u - Mar 2013
    The Time Has Come - Mar 2013

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!

Lilac-I get what you mean about not taking medication before, but I just figure they are the Drs & it's what we pay them for (although I'm sure there are Dr's who don't have our best interest in mind & are in it for the $$)! I just have faith in the process as I have come out on the other side (with DS). I pray with everything that this FET is successful for you sweety.

Nessika-thanks sweety, yeah I think it'll be an awesome age gap! DS has been completely TT for a little while now so I won't have to double up on nappies!! Hehe that was the first thing I got excited about!! How are the jabs going? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be your last cycle!!

Alison-I'm really well babe, I have updated below on my scan  excellent news that AF has shown up! Hope everything is perfect at tomorrow's BT!! Sorry can't help you with the frozen sperm qn! But like peonies said, everyone that uses a donor would have used frozen-so I'm sure everything will be absolutely perfect!!!!

Peonies-Yay for AF sweety! She took her time didn't she!? Goodluck for BT today & you are now on your way to that sticky BFP!! I will wish you an early happy birthday in case I don't have a chance to pop in on Friday. Hopefully next year you will be celebrating with a bubba in your arms!!

Bella-how are you going in the TWW so far!? Sending tons of baby dust.

Felicita-hey Hun, haven't had an update on the twinnies or how DH is doing, hope everything is getting better xx

Hi to all the other ladies!

AFM-had a scan yesterday & there was a beautiful little heart beating away. What a relief. I couldn't look up at the screen until DH & FS told me everything was perfect... I was a little worried it would be too early to see anything as I am just on 6 weeks, but there it was flickering away. Thanks so much ladies for your thoughts & well wishes xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there everyone! It's been ages I know, and I've so much to catch up on - so lovely to see that there's been such wonderful news and lots of cycles on the go.

After my miscarriage and d&c I had a good break away from everything and I'm now back on the crazy train. Scheduled for my FET on the 30th and so incredibly nervous.

TTHC & Nat84u - wow wow wow congratulations!! All the very best for your very special pregnancies.

Bella - yay for being PUPO!! for you

Peonies - hi! looks like we'll be cycle buddies again! When will you ET be? Hopefully we'll both be lucky this time around

Wishing4 - OMG I just read what happened, crazy! You just have to keep moving forward though right. We might be transferring on the same day if you're end of July - hope it all goes well!

Alison - good luck with your cycle! I know it's been such a long time coming for you after surgery, etc. Sending you lots of

Nessika - all the best for your new cycle with your new clinic, hopeully the change up is just what you need to get your BFP!

Lillac - hope your cycle is back on track and going well

Catemer - how's your DP? Hope you got a better scan result this week and will be ready for a transfer soon.

Roma, Quartz, Traveller & Felitica - hope you and your bubbas are all well

That's it from me for now. It's good to be back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post

Catemer - what's the latest?
    Hi all.

DP had bloods done on Wednesday which resulted in another increase in the gonal.

Off to FS tomoro for a scan to see how the lining is going. Fingers crossed there is something there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone.. It sure has been awhile but I've been trying to protect my broken heart

Just wanting to send positive vibes to you all.. We are doing a FET this month/early August.. It'll be our 3rd transfer and 1st frozen one.. Praying this is the one cos the heart and the bank account won't survive too well of not

Big hugs and sticky vibes to you all xoxo

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app... Here's hoping 3rd time is the charm.. Please bubsicles stick... Please.. My heart can't take much more xo