Page 134 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    First pic!
    Attached Images

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (13-07-2012),Lillac  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    nat, that is lovely news about your little beanie. must be a relief for you. Hope the next 9 months is completely smooth sailing.

TTHC same goes to you . Congrats on your BFP. I noticed you had a few FET cycles. what do you think made the difference on this one? I am curious as I am having a FET next cycle hopefully (this cycle was cancelled which was very disappointing).

Wishing...omg you are so patient. I would have had a mini breakdown if they had forgotten about me!

Hello to all the other ladies out there....

Me: I was due to start taking provera on Monday but on that same day I got a smiley digital OPK (CD 22). I was so happy and shocked as I was told that OV wasn't going to happen this cycle. now I am totally confused whether I should just wait for AF to arrive naturally or just get it over and done with, take the provera so I can get this clomid FET cycle on the road.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - fantastic news! So thrilled for you!

Wishing4 - OMG that is outrageous. I can't believe you were so calm about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilac-thanks sweety! For my last 3 FET's I was on the same little cocktail of meds & this last one was just 'the one' in the numbers game I guess?? FS had me take augmentin, dexamethasone, progynova & clexane (spelling???) but last two transfers were BFN-so who knows what happened this cycle for it to work... I myself did nothing different, if anything I was too busy with DH's company's EOFY paperwork that I didn't have time to think about what could have been going on inside... I wish you the best of luck on your upcoming FET, tons & tons of baby dust your way! Will this be your first FET? I find them so much easier than a stim & I guess feels as 'natural' as can be in our situations!!

Nat-love the pic!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (13-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat that is one cute little bubba you've got tucked In There.

AFM:
    We went for our first blood and scan of the cycle on Wednesday. Normally do had a really nice thick lining starting to grow and you can see it on the scan.
    But for the scan on Wednesday nada. Nothing. Zip zero zilch. No lining at all.

So now we wait. It is most likely her body getting back into the swing of things after the chem preg I think. But still. After a week of Pom nothing at all.

Next bloods on Monday to see where her levels are at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat - What a cute pic! I am so jealous, my scans are always so hard to see - apparently my tissue isn't conducive to ultrasound! This isn't helped by the fact that I have 2 squashed in there that seem to like sitting on top of each other. Your picture is so clear!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat!!!
    So happy for you. Congrats!!

Adorable scan.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey thanks TTHC what were all the antibiotics for ?
    This will be my first FET .. I can't believe how long it has taken me to have one. Well if it's a numbers game hopefully one of them will stick for me . I have 4 so If the first 2 SET don't work I was thinking of seeing if FS would agree to a double transfer ... I can already imagine his face of disapproval

Catemer That's so disappointing hope the lining grows

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lillac-my FS put me on them after I had the second chemical pregnancy. Apparently it's for multiple implantation failures.. I think it was moreso 'just in case' & to cover all bases. I truthfully don't ask too many questions-I trust my FS with my life, I have my son because of her. I hope your FS is easier to convince about transferring 2! I have begged & pleaded every transfer since losing the twins & she wouldn't even consider it! It's because I had one split last time, said she doesn't want me having quads!! You've definitely got a sticky bub in those four bubsicles!! Maybe even two!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great pic Nat, you must be so ecstatic!

Quick one from me- had fet today and one embie did not survive the thaw, so only pupo with a singleton! It was a 6 day hatching blast and fs and scientist both said it looks good. I think they have taken pity on me as they're only making me wait 9 days for bt - it's on 23/7, a year to the day since my first embryo transfer!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies