Closed Thread
Page 132 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Peoniesarepretty
    Mac8
    Bella978
    Paddlegirl
    SimpsonDesert
    Alison12
    Lola77
    Crofty
    Sticky11
    Nessika
    Lillac
    Nattie84

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Wishing4 - FET 10/7
    Catemer - FET TBA

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

UTD

Claire77 - Jul 2012
    Bebehvala - Aug 2012
    Felicita- Oct 2012- TWINS!!
    EternalOptimist- Oct 2012
    Kelbelle- Nov 2012
    Quartz- Nov 2012- TWINS!!
    Catfroggy- Nov 2012
    romaverona- Dec 2012
    Traveler- Feb 2013
    Nat84u - Mar 2013
    The Time Has Come - Mar 2013

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC - congrats!!! Fingers and toes crossed for your scan. X

3. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

The Time Has Come  (09-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulation TTHC! Those hcg levels look good to me! Mine was 110 at 12dpo so yours are double that for 2 days later. We will be due right around the same time. How far along are you? When's your first scan?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoo hoo TTHC so happy for you and your DH, fingers and toes crossed for a perfect scan and 8mths.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Alison12 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Time Has Come View Post
    Morning ladies,

A few of you asked how I was doing, and for an update.

Well we did a FET in June & got our BFP last week, HCG results at 9dp5dt were 201 (I think that's okay as I don't have a follow up BT??), so now just waiting for the scan in a couple of weeks, I know it's still early days but praying that everything will be perfect...

Bebe-that pic is amazing-your little man looks absolutely gorgeous! Not long until you get to meet him!

Have a beautiful Sunday ladies..

I'll be back later for some proper personals!

Xxx
    Yipppeeee! Congrats. I'm sure the scan will be great. Here is to an uneventful 9 months ahead!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bebehvala For This Useful Post:

The Time Has Come  (10-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing4 - good luck for your FET today!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

wishing4  (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wishing4-sending tons of baby dust you way sweety!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

wishing4  (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

It's been a while since I posted but I do try to keep up on my phone. Thought it was time I popped in for some personals, especially with the exciting news from some of you!

TTHC - Congratulations sweety! I am so thrilled for you and pray that this is a trouble free pregnancy for you. When is your due date? Must only be a week or so until your scan? Please keep us posted.

Bebehvala - Love the pic of your little guy. Can't believe you are due next month! Hope the last few weeks are smooth sailing for you.

Nat84u - Keeping my fingers crossed for your scan - will check in on Friday(?) to see how it went. Hope you're feeling OK so far So pleased that you finally got your BFP!

CateMer - all the best for this cycle and your scan tomorrow

Wishing4 - How did your FET go? I hope both embies thawed beautifully and you're now PUPO with twins

Felicita - I'm so sorry things have been so difficult for you and your DH recently. Also sorry to hear about your grandmother. Hope DH is stable enough for you to attend the funeral tomorrow.

Lillac - How annoying that your cycles aren't doing the 'right' thing at the moment. I hope your FS has a good plan for your FET

Alison12 - Sorry about the BFN (I always hold out some hope even in my non-ivf cycles!)...bring on your next AF so you can start jabbing! Is your pelvis OK?!

Quartz - how are you and the boys going? Hope you're well-rested from your holiday.

Peonies - hope you are ready to start jabbing again soon...the waiting is never-ending!

SimpsonDesert - I know you are reading along (or hope you are!) and I just wanted to say hi and I hope you're doing well

Paddlegirl - enjoy your weekend away later this month. Nothing wrong with trying naturally I say!

Hi to Nessika, Romaverona, Crofty, Traveler, Eternal Optimist, Nattie84 and anyone else I've missed.

AFM: Have begun a FET cycle and found out today that transfer is on Saturday. We have 2 embies left and FS has agreed to let us transfer both of them (he is usually against this and has dismissed it every other time we've asked). We are also doing a medicated FET for the first time as opposed to natural (the other 3 naturals I've done I've gotten AF at least 1-3 days before BT). I had a scan yesterday and my lining is up to 11mm. I also started progesterone pessaries (another first) last night and my luteal cocktail of drugs - antibiotics, steriods and clexane along with Progynova. Really, really, really hoping that this is the magic combination for us - 6th time lucky!

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (12-07-2012),SimpsonDesert  (10-07-2012),The Time Has Come  (12-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita - good luck today! So sorry for your loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Sorry about me post
    Thankyou for your well wishes for my FET but it didn't happen. I am still trying to process all of it.
    They actually forgot to book me in for it (so f'd - am I allowed to say that?) so they didn't thaw the embies (thank god). The FN was so mortified and apologetic for the whole thing. The director of the clinic was adamant that they not do a quick thaw and transfer as he knows how much I have gone through to get this far and didn't want to compromise anything. FN was in total agreeance. So now I have to clear my inners out of all the hormones and start again. All I could do yesterday was laugh about it (crazy huh). The FN was stunned that I took it so calmly. Like I said to her, when my appointment didn't come up I thought she was going to tell me the embies didn't make it. So now I have to restart acupuncture (more $$$), at least FC is not making me pay again. If they did I would have really gone off. I think you all would have heard me. So my naturopath has given me some herbs to get that cleaning underway fast.
    So am waiting for programmed AF then I start the process all over again.
    So FET won't be until end of month maybe.

TTHC: I am so happy for you. I hope you scan goes well.

Bella: hope all goes well with your FET on Saturday

I am off to Qld on Saturday for 1 week so will be offline unless I can get on my sisters computer. FC will arrange any testing for me up there if needed. Ooh just had a thought, I wonder if they told my FS what happened. She will be livid.
    Take care everyone, will catch up later.