Closed Thread
Page 13 of 165 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Traveler, honey I am so sorry to hear your news. I haven't been on here since starting holidays and was checking in to see how u went. Don't apologize for your post, we are here for u in the good times and the bad, I just wish there were more good times than bad. I know nothing we can say can make it better for u but please know we are all here for u. I too had 2 bubs and the weak heart beat on my MC. My FS said that a weak heart rate can go either way and is still 50/50 so please don't give up on ur lil one yet gorgeous. This IVF is absolutely 5hit and it breaks my heart that we are all struggling thru such a hard journey. You are in my thoughts hun and I'm sending u hugs and strength x

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry im MIA at the moment, we r still on holidays and I've been avoiding my phone and everything IVF :-)

Lindylou: woo hoo for starting stims gorgeous, such exciting news. This is going to be such a wonderful cycle for u and will b just the thing that puts your much awaited bub in ur arms. Can't wait to ur scan to check on all the eggies u have growing.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and new year. I will catch up on everyone when I'm back at work mid next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies Happy New Year to you all!! Sorry I have been MIA, like EO I decided to stay away from any kind of contact with the real world while on holiday as I just needed to have a real break and relax. Had a fabulous time on the Gold Coast with my family, lots of laughing and was even able to indulge in a glass of wine or 10!
    Have not quite yet caught up on everything so will try to in the next couple of days...
    Traveler - God life can really suck sometimes!!! Life this whole IVF roller coaster isn't hard enough just to get pregnant!!
    Lindy - YAY for a new cycle.... here's hoping 2012 is your year!!

AFM - AF has decided to co-operate and I started spotting today so will start pill popping tomorrow for my final FET, if this one doesn't work then I am doing PGD next. This puts ET date around the time I go back to work so I will at least be kept very busy during the dreaded TWW!!
    Last edited by quartz; 07-01-2012 at 14:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler-I couldn't read your heartbreaking post & not reply. My thoughts & prayers are with you sweety, I pray for that miracle for your family. Please know that we are all thinking of you xxx

I have been reading everyone's posts over the past couple of months & it's probably time I got back into it.. I'll be back for some more personals a little later today or tomorrow (I can't remember what's been happening with everyone)...!

AFM-things got worse as 2011 came to an end, just praying things can get better this new year... I'll give an update with my next post.

Lots of love to each & every one of you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry traveler

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to you traveller.
    So sorry

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biggest of big hugs Traveller. I feel for you, the waiting has to be the worst part of IVF, IMO and waiting for something bad to happen is just heart breaking. xox

Short and sweet because I sent this from my iPhone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lindylou78 View Post
    So quiet in here... could hear a pin drop! Hope that means you're all busy with holiday plans and having a life.

Traveler- have you had another scan yet hun? I've been thinking of you and hoping with all my might this bub is sticky

Bebe- Congrats on your wonderful scan results! I understand those feelings of guilt you're having, I had them too when I was briefly pregnant. We each get our moment in the sun, and this my dear is YOURS . I for one, am thrilled to pieces for you! Yeah, I hit the jackpot with my job. Very lucky to wake up & not dread the thought of coming to work.

Hi to everyone else

AFM- I've been jabbing since Tues night, and went in for a BT this morning. Expecting I'll start cetrotide from tomorrow and probably have my first U/S on Monday.
    Thanks Lindy! I know you're right, it's just one of those feelings I can't switch off.

Short and sweet because I sent this from my iPhone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Sydney gals!

Bebe- What a sweet, empathic person you are. You're going to be a wonderful Mum .

Traveler-

TTHC- Welcome back! I've thought of you often & wondered how you'd been. Sorry to hear that 2011 didn't finish on a high note. I hope 2012 has much better things in store for you.

Quartz- yay for AF showing & getting underway with the pill popping!

EO- hope you're nice & refreshed after your holiday and the transition back to work is gentle. I've been so excited about this stim, all going well so far.

Felicita- have you started stimming yet?

Hi to PinkB, Nat, Crofty, Bella & anyone I've missed

AFM-Had an U/S this morning and I have 9 follies in the right size range . The sizes are much more consistent this time, which is a huge relief. Last stim I had some big fatties that raced ahead & ended up being sacrificed. So things are looking pretty good, hopefully it stays that way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon beautiful ladies..

I know it's been a while.. but 'the time has come' for me to get back into it

Traveler-Once again I am praying you can update us with some different news in a few days time, I am sending you all the love in the world

Lindylou-Excellent news on the 9 follies Hun!! your whole family is in there!! I am not too sure about how PGD works, will you be having a transfer this cycle once all the screening/testing is done on the embies? Or do you have to wait for your next AF?

Crofty-I am so sorry about your last cycle, I was always checking in on you & was positive it would end differently!

Bebe & Angela-Congrats on your BFP's ladies! Hope you are both having a trouble free pregnancy, you must both be nearing 12 weeks??

Quartz-Great news on AF behaving!! I am sending you tons of for your frosty! When will transfer be?

PinkB-You should be meeting your baby soon! How much longer do you have sweety??

EO, Bella, Lola, Quartz, Nat, Felicita & everyone else I have missed!! (I'm sure there are a few!)

I can't believe how many of you will be cycling together in January! I can't wait for the long list of BFP's!!!

AFM-Well as I mentioned a few days ago things didn't go so well in 2011, I was happy to see the year come to an end! I miss the Twins so much & am constantly thinking about how far along I'd be etc (28 weeks!)

DH & I did a cycle at the end of November (AF took 5 weeks to arrive after losing our babies), and we got straight into it. This could have been a mistake as my cycles have been so different since my m/c, but I just wanted to start up again. We only had 2 fertilised eggs & only 1 made it to blast, which resulted in a BFN (no frosties). This was obviously quite upsetting as last time out of our 7 eggs we ended up with 5 Blasts (DS & our Twins were from that cycle)...

I have had 2 AF's since then (3 since my m/c) & finally this last one has returned to my pre m/c AF... I think my body has slowly recovered from everything... We are set to start another Stim when my next AF arrives, so should be late Jan-early Feb...

Christmas was rather shocking, the day I got my BFN, dad was diagnosed with cancer & Chemotherapy started the week before Christmas (all in about a 2 week span)... It happened so quickly & took us all by surprise... However, Dad is such a healthy 48 year old, and he has so far taken to the Chemo quite well (Besides some hair loss at this point, nothing some clippers can't fix ), so I pray to God 2012 looks up for all of us...

Sending every single one of you for 2012!! I promise we will ALL get there...