Closed Thread
Page 129 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's the pineapple core that supposedly helps with implantation. It contains bromelain, which you can also just buy in pill form if you don't fancy eating pineapple core. Selenium is also supposed to help with implantation, but not too much. Brazil nuts are a good source. Catemer - your DP is only having the pom juice prior to transfer, right? I was of the understanding that it's no go after transfer as it can cause uterine contractions, similar to raspberry leaf tea. TTHC - hi babe! And what about you? What's the latest? Nessika - good luck!! We really liked Mark - I hope you have some success with him.
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 06-07-2012 at 08:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I have been continuing to read along even though I'm not posting. Sending lots of good luck to those of you that are about to cycle again, it's about time we got another run of good luck in here!

Thought I would give you a quick update..... I am 21 weeks tomorrow which I can hardly believe! Due to my PCOS I developed gestational diabetes quite early on which has been a pain but is easy enough to manage. I am currently on 2 weeks holiday and am really enjoying the rest, I only plan to work till 30 wks so only 8 more weeks of work once I go back. My OB said we should aim for 36-38 weeks for delivery so it all seems a bit close! The twins are both very well and really started to wriggle around quite a lot now. We know we are having one boy and are going back to finish our scan tomorrow so hopefully the other will cooperate - I would love if the other one was a girl but my prediction is another boy, either way we are happy. All my nursery furniture arrived in store the other day so am dying to get it home and start setting up my nursery.

Will continue to read along and wait for all the good news to roll in!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to quartz For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for lack of formatting. My work PC keeps doing this. I am putting spaces in, but they don't appear when I post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good afternoon ladies! Hope you are all well...

Quartz - Hello! So pleased to see everything is going well for you (apart from the GD). Bet you must be running out of room in your belly. I hope you get to find out the sex of the other twin tomorrow then you'll be able to colour code your nursery!

TTHC - Hi lovely! How are things going for you? Wedding is 10 weeks and 1 day away... EEEEK! Getting so close now, I'm getting really nervous about standing up there in front of everyone saying my vows!

Catemer - Glad to see you're back on the wagon. I agree with the pineapple thing, I used to eat it 5 days folllowing transfer nearly every time (I did fall pregnant a number of times, but always M/C but that wasn't due to the pineapple!)

Alison12 - Any news yet? AF? BFP?

Wishing4 - Any closer to your FET?

Felicita - How are things going at the hospital now? Hope things have settled down for you guys.

Hello to all the beautiful ladies I know I've missed...

AFM : Well I'm still pregnant so far. Just had another BT so should find out the results tomorrow afternoon. Been super tired, hungry and my BBs are very very sore and tender but thats all to be expected. I see my RI on Tuesday, then I booked an ultrasound for Thursday next week. Pretty scared about it, because its always at the 7 week scan that something is wrong. But I guess I need to know either way... This waiting kills my life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good afternoon ladies! Hope you are all well...

Quartz - Hello! So pleased to see everything is going well for you (apart from the GD). Bet you must be running out of room in your belly. I hope you get to find out the sex of the other twin tomorrow then you'll be able to colour code your nursery!

TTHC - Hi lovely! How are things going for you? Wedding is 10 weeks and 1 day away... EEEEK! Getting so close now, I'm getting really nervous about standing up there in front of everyone saying my vows!

Catemer - Glad to see you're back on the wagon. I agree with the pineapple thing, I used to eat it 5 days folllowing transfer nearly every time (I did fall pregnant a number of times, but always M/C but that wasn't due to the pineapple!)

Alison12 - Any news yet? AF? BFP?

Wishing4 - Any closer to your FET?

Felicita - How are things going at the hospital now? Hope things have settled down for you guys.

Hello to all the beautiful ladies I know I've missed...

AFM : Well I'm still pregnant so far. Just had another BT so should find out the results tomorrow afternoon. Been super tired, hungry and my BBs are very very sore and tender but thats all to be expected. I see my RI on Tuesday, then I booked an ultrasound for Thursday next week. Pretty scared about it, because its always at the 7 week scan that something is wrong. But I guess I need to know either way... This waiting kills my life!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies!

I've been reading everyone's news via my phone and haven't had a chance to reply earlier.

nat84 - fingers and toes crossed for next week's scan.

peonies - lots of for the cycle

felicita - hope you're doing okay

quartz - 21 weeks!!!! So exciting. I'm willing myself not to buy anything until after the half way mark....

Hello and love to everyone I've missed.

AFM

Not much to report. Willing myself to get through the nausea. It's settling down now but I'm still pretty tired. I'm 15w3d now and am starting to show as opposed to just looking chunky.

I'm a few weeks away from the 19 week scan and will definitely be finding out bub's gender. After which I will go nuts with the shopping.

Other than that, hoping to continue with a boring and uneventful pregnancy until my next obs appt.

Take care all and have a lovely weekend.

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I just wanted to post this for the ladies who have cycles coming up - I am a member on the Sharkey's Healing Website & we get regular updates this came last night. After I'd eaten bbq chicken & chips for dinner

A study out of Harvard in the USA showed how good fats in the eating plan appeared toimprove IVF live births. Women who atethe most healthy fats in their eating plan tripled their chances of having alive birth through IVF. Women who hadthe most dairy and meat products in their eating plan tended not to have thebest results.

Therefore decreasing dairy and meat to 5% of your eatingplan and having a good balance of vegetable protein, low glycemic carbohydratesand lots of good fats from avocados, unheated olive oil, rice bran oil, rawnuts and seeds can improve your situation significantly. Remember to stay away from rancid trans fatin fried foods, hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated foods, margarine,processed foods out of a box.

Quartz
    Twins are so exciting hope the other bub is not shy for their scan this time

Roma Such a special time for you too, shopping is so much easier now when bub is on the inside - have fun!

Nat84u Your 7 week brings you peace and happiness, you so deserve this

Catemer & DP Sending you lots of it's a bit too cold for naked dancing in the moonlight right now

Peonies I can't wait to start now - are you feeling good with all the healthy lifestyle?

to TTHC, Felicita, Alison12 & everyone else

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nessika For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (06-07-2012),Lillac  (06-07-2012),romaverona  (06-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finished my 20wk scan today.... Both babies are cooking well and no issues. Confirmed we are indeed having 2 boys - let the shopping begin!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, quartz! Shop for the nation, m'dear!

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yaaaay Quartz! 2 little boys - how cute. My DH has a twin brother & the photos of them when they were little are adorable.