Closed Thread
Page 128 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies!

Super quickie for anyone who was wondering... I got my 2nd BT yesterday and after a torturous afternoon today waiting for results and calling over 30 times with no answer, the receptionist called me back at 7.30pm! My HCG is 1640, Prog is 97.

So looking great, levels have more than doubled every day. Pressures off till next week now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    catemer

nat84u - to me, that hCG still fits better with the twins page of betabase (median hCG 1690 @ 20 dpo) than with the singleton page. (And progesterone still suggesting you ovulated from 2 follicles.)

DH doing "better". Has got the mucous on his lungs moving as it needs to, but that means more stressful times with assisted coughing (I was called in to help him cough from 1:30 am to 5 am one night) and exhaustion/muscle fatigue, while hoping that a mucous plug doesn't block the airways when it moves. After shifting one glob yesterday he got his oxygen saturation up to 100 for the first time in days, but without the oxygen mask on it still quickly dropped below 90, so there's obviously more gunk to shift out of his lungs before it's safe for him to come home.
    I enquired at the hospital about obtaining an advocate since we were having difficulty in making the hospital properly understand our concerns. That got some very busy people involved, like the hospital bed manager, and now it seems that almost every department is somewhat aware of the problem (bed manager raised some of our issues at an allied health meeting attended by head of OT and others) and they've mostly come to agree with what I wrote a couple of years ago. ICU doctors are now happy to keep DH in ICU until he's ready to discharge home, and to not make us struggle back in a general ward again. An ICU-to-ward liason nurse doesn't seem to agree, but tough for her. The hospital is also going to develop an ICU-admission-only policy for DH and others in similar circumstances for whom general ward is too dangerous. He received a call button yesterday !! Yay!! That still opens the issue of nurse response times, but it's an important and useful in itself start. I also met Head of ICU Nursing yesterday to sort out better passing on of essential skills/knowledge (assisted coughing technique and dysreflexia awareness) that had been poorly done when nurses change shifts, so that seems to sorted now, and all the bigwig nurses are going to be learning the skills today (and last night) so that they can step up if DH's nurse is away from his bedside when his O2 sats drop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemar - big hugs to you and your DP, i really did believe this was the cycle for you.

Felicita - Good to hear your DH is doing better, and glad to hear the hospital taking notice of you and the requests for DH. I hope he is still improving and will be home soon. I hope your two little bundles are still doing well and that the stress of everything isnt affecting you too much

AFM - I headed to Brisbane yesterday to help my mum look after my dad who just had heart surgery, but I ended up twisting my pelvis out (by sitting down!), so now she is looking after me as well as my dad - feel terrible as was here to help her not add to the work load . I am also 5 - 6 days late which is very unlike me, havent taken a home test as yet as worried it will be a BFN, but for the past week I have had cramps like AF is coming or here but then doesnt arrive. I have spoken to the clinic last week when i picked up everything for the next cycle, and they said if it hasnt arrived by Wed to call them and they will do a blood test on the Thursday to see what is happening. Just wondering if my body is all out of wack still from the surgery, although i have had an AF since then, thoughts anyone??

Big hello to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemar: So sorry about BFN. to you both.

Nat: everything is going good Yay

Felicita: You go girl, glad they finally are taking notice. I hope DH gets better real soon.

Alison I hope you and your dad feel better soon.

Hi to Traveller, TTHC, EO, Peonies, Crofty, Roma and a whole bunch of other ladies that I have missed. I hope everyone is keeping warm and safe.

AFM: My BT results from last week were E2: 1160 Prog: 1.4 and LH 47. Not sure whether this is good or not. Am off tomorrow for my next BT and US to see how I am progressing for FET. I wonder if they will up my dose of Progynova cause they didn't last week. I have had a couple of hot flushes this week , and no swelling or sore boobs this time either. So I am not sure what all this means

Anyway stay safe everyone and I'll be back later in the week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Well AF still not arrived 6 days late now, booked in for blood test/work up on Friday unless AF arrives before then. Did surrender and do a HPT, an hour or so ago and was BFN not that i expected it to be positive. Being i got a 3 pack might try again tomorrow morning, although the nurse at the IVFA thought it would be pretty accurate, even though I could symptom spot LOL.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie - yaaaaay!!! So happy for you.

Catemer - so sorry for the BFN. Where to from here?

Alison - wow, 6 days late but BFN. Hmmmm. Perhaps the surgery has just messed up your cycle. Good luck!

AFM: Just waiting for AF now to start jabbing again. Should be within about 2 weeks, as I think I ovulated on Sun or Mon.

I'm feeling I should honour Lindylou & keep the roll call updated, but brain's feeling a bit fuzzy right now. Will get onto it soon. Is anyone else even cycling anytime soon, aside from Alison and myself?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies I will start jabbing in 2 weeks also but it's only the lucrin at first and the stims not until 3 wks, still we can keep each other company. It's my first cycle with Mark Livingstone. Good luck this one sticks for you

Nat84 Huge Congrats

Sorry I've been away from this thread for several weeks but hi to all the other Sydney ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Nattie - yaaaaay!!! So happy for you.

Catemer - so sorry for the BFN. Where to from here?

Alison - wow, 6 days late but BFN. Hmmmm. Perhaps the surgery has just messed up your cycle. Good luck!

AFM: Just waiting for AF now to start jabbing again. Should be within about 2 weeks, as I think I ovulated on Sun or Mon.

I'm feeling I should honour Lindylou & keep the roll call updated, but brain's feeling a bit fuzzy right now. Will get onto it soon. Is anyone else even cycling anytime soon, aside from Alison and myself?
    We are back on the roller coaster! DP starts stabbing tonight with the gonal and then we have a blood and scan in Wednesday the 11th for a FET.

Fingers crossed it works this time. I've got DP drinking Pom juice, eating plenty of cheese and wearing rose quartz! Short of dancing naked in the moonlight on the second tuesday I don't know what more we can do! 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

It's been a while, thought I should pop in & see how everyone is doing!?

Peonies- Lots of sticky baby dust for your upcoming cycle sweety!

Nessika-Hope the next two weeks fly by & you're jabbing in no time (as sick as that sounds)!

Alison-hurry up AF! She never seems to cooperate does she!? I remember whenever I was late, the second I would poas-she would arrive immediately! Just to annoy me!!!! Hope your pelvis is better!? An also hope your dad is doing good after his surgery! Xx

Wishing4-how did your BT & US go Hun? how many progynova are you on a day? My FS has me on 3 a day.. & I usually only start them a couple of days before FET..

Rachael-welcome sweety, hope transfer went well & you aren't going too crazy in the tww!

Nat84-excellent news sweety! I am so happy for you! Keep us updated on the baby bump! & the wedding of course!

Felicita-hope DH is on the mend, breaks my heart everything you both have to go through. Hope the twins are behaving for mummy.

EO-how are you babe? Tummy must be getting huge now! Sending you lots of belly rubs..

Traveler-how is bub sweety? Must be approaching the 12 week mark soon? Hope everything is progressing perfectly!

Quartz-how are you & the twins going?

Caterer-lots of baby dust to DP

That's about as far back as I can see...

Hi lindylou, paddlegirl, crofty, Bella, Roma, nattie84, Bebe, Lola, pink b, and everyone else I've accidentally missed.... Please pop on ladies and give us an update...

Miss you all xxx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

romaverona  (06-07-2012),wishing4  (07-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by catemer View Post
    We are back on the roller coaster! DP starts stabbing tonight with the gonal and then we have a blood and scan in Wednesday the 11th for a FET.

Fingers crossed it works this time. I've got DP drinking Pom juice, eating plenty of cheese and wearing rose quartz! Short of dancing naked in the moonlight on the second tuesday I don't know what more we can do! 😃
    Have you also tried the eating fresh pineapple for 5 days after transfer? I did that and the Pom juice - I'm not sure it was what made the difference but at least you feel like you are doing something at a time when you can control nothing!