Closed Thread
Page 125 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok so we had ET in Saturday. DP had an injection of pregnyl 1500 last night. At this stage last cycle (FET) her prog level was 41.

She had the prog test this morning. 877! She is also feeling very bloated, vomiting every morning and feels very nauseous all day long.

Is this a good sign?

Thanks
    Reviews
    catemer - I think the difference in progesterone is a reflection of the difference in the number of follicles. 1 follie seems to produce about 40 progesterone in response to hCG (from placenta or from Pregnyl).
    So a FET uses (natural) or simulates (medicated) 1 follie for 30-40 progesterone.
    800 would indicate about 20 follies, and since you got 16 eggs then that seems to be on the mark.
    You and DP should watch the symptoms for signs that progesterone is staying high and not dropping. That would indicate a placenta is continuing to make hCG as the Pregnyl wears off.
    Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by felicita View Post
    catemer - I think the difference in progesterone is a reflection of the difference in the number of follicles. 1 follie seems to produce about 40 progesterone in response to hCG (from placenta or from Pregnyl).
    So a FET uses (natural) or simulates (medicated) 1 follie for 30-40 progesterone.
    800 would indicate about 20 follies, and since you got 16 eggs then that seems to be on the mark.
    You and DP should watch the symptoms for signs that progesterone is staying high and not dropping. That would indicate a placenta is continuing to make hCG as the Pregnyl wears off.
    Good luck.
    Thanks Felicita. I completely forgot about the while 16 eggs part! We have another pregnyl shot on Thursday night and prog test on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The bottom IC and the FRER I did just then!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nat84u View Post
    The bottom IC and the FRER I did just then!
    Looking good! Our fingers are crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update - Clearblue digital says 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks' and a 'confirm' is positive... but an IC is slightly lighter than the one I did yesterday afternoon.

Hmm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ignore the ICs. I could never get a positive on those strip tests (and mine were actual FR ones - DH bought the wrong kind) - even when I was over 6 weeks and we had seen a heartbeat, I could still never see a line on those things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemar: Best wishes for you and DP in TWW.

Nat: Oooh how exciting for you. It looks positively positive yeah!!!!

Hello to everyone else. I hope everyone is well. Too many ladies to remember. Sorry am at work sneaking this in.

AFM; I found out Tuesday that I should have only been taking 2 progynova tabs morning and night not 4. So the FN told me it would only make for a cosier lining. Now have cut back to the proper dose. Will find out next week when FET will be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HCG is finally back to zero - yaaaay! Well, "less than 2" was the result. But good enough that the next time I go in there will be next time AF arrives (if this one ever stops).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so that's looking better.

Top one is 11dpo afternoon
    Middle is 12dpo afternoon
    Bottom is 13dpo afternoon.

Saw my RI yesterday and I need to double my dose of steroids, start on 4 x pessaries a day, have BTs weekly until next appt on 10th July.

I had a BT yesterday afternoon so should get the results this afternoon hopefully.

Fingers crossed this is a sticky bubba xx
    Attached Images