Page 123 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillac View Post
    Sorry natty....
    when is your BT?
    Wed so considering where they like the numbers to be by BT it is def not a false neg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie I am so sorry, why, why, why can't it be easier, even just a little bit?! Am thinking of you on this miserable day and hoping for a late implanter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to be negative but if you get a neg two days before ur bloods then generally it's a neg. My BT is on Wed.

When I got my bfp 5 days before BT my bloods were still too low and I had a chemical so therefore if it's neg now there is no way the numbers will get high enough in two days to be a viable preg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bugger Nattie. I'm so, so sorry. I thought this month was the one for you.

Was it a FRER test? Me too with fingers crossed for a late implantation miracle. I've heard FETs implant later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Oh bugger Nattie. I'm so, so sorry. I thought this month was the one for you.

Was it a FRER test? Me too with fingers crossed for a late implantation miracle. I've heard FETs implant later.
    Yeah FRER. Really? Surely if that was true they would schedule the BT later?

I haven't given up all hope and not really upset just yet but mentally preparing. A bit over it all really and think we may have a few months break if it is a BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT confirmed BFN. Think it's time to have a few months break and plan a holiday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    nattie84 - hope you feel a bit better after your holiday and a break.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Nattie - I'm so sorry to hear that. Maybe a break & a good holiday is just what you need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Sorry I have been MIA!

A lot has been happening here. MIL is doing well, she had her surgery last Thursday and will find out results and treatment etc this Thursday. At first the surgeon thought that MIL had cancer moved to the hip as well as in the breast so we were looking at worst case scenario for some time there. DP has taken a total of 10wks off work to support MIL and get her to /from treatment. Although we feel a little bit like frauds. The surgeon seems to think MIL won't need any other treatment, so DP has all this leave from work, possibly for nothing! But because it was a special sort of leave that once you apply and it gets approved your can't change it, so looks like she is off for the whole time. DP will be relocating to be with MIL for a while til mil is healed and over the surgery, and depending on what follow up treatment is needed will dictate for just how long DP stays at MILs. Thank fully MILs hip is clear of the cancer.

In terms of baby making, well that has been busy too! We decided to continue with the EPU and then based on the hoop results and the surgery of mil we would then decide on transfer or not. Given the positive and optimistic outlook of the surgeon we have decided to transfer this time around too.

So EPU was today. When DP came too she had a number written on her hand. 91 she thought at first! And then realized she was looking upside down! So we have 16 eggs. Got a call from the lab and 13 were suitable for fertilizing. Transfer will be Saturday and we can't wait.

Thanks to everyone for your support after our last cycle and support through the decision re MIL and cycling.

Look out PUPO, here we come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie: so sorry to hear about your BFN. I hope you are feeling ok and enjoy your break.

Catemar: Wow what a big haul. Congrats to you both. Glad to hear the news on MIL. everything goes well from here on for you all.

Traveller: You must be over the moon.

Hello to everyone else. I am sorry can't remember everyone. I hope all is going well with you all.

AFM: Sorry for MIA. Have been trying not to stress too much. I had BT and US yesterday to start my prgram for next FET. So now I am on 8 x progynova tabs a day. 27th I have another BT and US to see where my lining and hormones sre for FET. So I might be looking at beginning July for transfer. I am off to Qld tomorrow to pick up my mum. She is sooo looking forward to coming home. She's been there since Feb helping my sister out. Now she seems to be on track again and settlement has happened yahoo!

Have a good weekend everyone.