Closed Thread
Page 120 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sydney Gals,

Really sorry for my long absence, will do my best to catch up...

Wishing- yay for getting things going for your FET! I was seeing a naturopath for years, thats who encouraged me to get the full thyroid screening that turned up my Hashi's. My TSH has always been fine, even without meds, its only my thyroid antibodies that are high. Unfortunately that can't be changed, so I help keep the antibodies 'dormant' as best I can by eliminating grains from my diet (endocrinologist advice) & using prednisolone with my cycles so my embies aren't attacked. Glad your treatment has worked well for you, and hope this next frostie is extra sticky

Bella- Must be very close to BT if not already here! As for your positive result on 7dpt, I'd say it was the real thing . If your 5000 pregnyl shot was given 2 days before FET, then 9 days had passed by the time you POAS. A full trigger shot (10 000 pregnyl) takes 7-10 days to leave your system. Don't keep us in suspense too long waiting for your BT results! Fingers crossed for awesome levels

Quartz- don't feel bad about posting updates in here, this is meant to be a place to share our sorrows and our joys . Lovely to hear all is well with your twins!

TTHC- where are you up to with your FET cycle babe?

Lillac- have you started your FET cycle yet?

Traveler- so happy that your levels are going in the right direction! WOO-HOO!! As far as I know, prog needs to be >30 to support pregnancy. So I wouldn't be worried with your levels.

Alison- Hope your recovery since your surgery has been swift. Great news about your tubes being clear! Lets hope a natural miracle is on the cards

Paddlegirl- oh gosh, your City to Surf experience sounds awful! No wonder you wouldn't try it again. Congrats on your healthy living and weight loss! Family holiday in June sounds fab, hope you're going somewhere warm. Its amazing what the TCM practitioners can tell from temp charts, I hope your thyroid checks out OK . I'll be sitting on the sidelines with you for a while, we changed our plans and won't be cycling in June (see below).

Peonies- hope things are all back to baseline for you, and you're all settled in your new place.

Mac8- Oh sweetie, not sure if you're still reading along, but I was so sad to read of you m/c . I hope you're coping OK.

Roma- glad things are moving along smoothly for you & your Xmas bub!

Catemer- did you guys decide to continue cycling? How is your MIL going?

Felicita- congrats on your B/G twins!! And yay for having names picked out already! My DH & I do not agree on any names, boy or girl. It was an effort just to name our dog lol!

Nat- great work on your 12wbt! Good luck with the rest of your wedding prep & the natural TTC

Crofty- have an awesome time on your holiday!

Hi to Nessika, Bebe, & Nattie and sorry to the girls I've missed.

AFM- DH & I have decided not to cycle in June anymore. No plans on when we will, but definitely not before Oct. Quite strangely, I've swung from being desperate for a child to now having second thoughts about the whole parenting thing... my cluckiness has totally died. I'm not at all sad about it, quite the opposite in fact . We have loads of plans over the coming months to enjoy our DINK lifestyle and child-freedom. Maybe the cluckiness will be back with a vengeance later on, who knows! For now I am OFF the IVF rollercoaster and loving it. I'll still be following along as I want to see each of you get your heart's desire, but I won't be actively posting for a while. Good luck and babydust to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just a quick one from my phone to update you. I got a positive hpt on thurs when I started spotting...then the positive line got lighter when I did hpts on fri & sat, spotting continued and finally on Sunday the hpt was negative & AF arrived I emailed my FS as I'm not home at the moment and he said the pregnyl would have been out of my system after about 4-5 days so it's most likely another chemical preg. Thanks for all the advice and good vibes though.

Will aim to do personals this weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay FET on Monday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Peoniesarepretty
    Mac8
    Catemer
    Bella978
    Paddlegirl
    Lindylou78
    Alison12
    Lola77
    Crofty
    Sticky11
    Nat84u
    Nessika

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    The Time Has Come- FET
    Lillac- FET
    Wishing4- FET
    Nattie84- FET 4/6

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

UTD

Claire77 - Jul 2012
    Bebehvala - Aug 2012
    Felicita- Oct 2012- TWINS!!
    EternalOptimist- Oct 2012
    Kelbelle- Nov 2012
    Quartz- Nov 2012- TWINS!!
    Catfroggy- Nov 2012
    romaverona- Dec 2012
    Traveler- Feb 2013

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012

Just had to pop back in to update the roll call (can't take a break without leaving things 'tidy' for you all )

Bella- so sorry it was another chem pg . I'm glad you went with your DH rather than go through this alone. I hope your FS has some good ideas on where to from here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella978 -

7. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - Huge hugs to you beautiful. That just sucks xxoo :-(

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nat84u For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bella - I'm so sorry. That's really sucky.

Traveler - sounds good to me! I thought as long as progesterone was over about 30ish that's fine.

Lindylou - we will definitely miss you around here. I can understand your feelings though, and am so glad that you're feeling happy & at peace with leaving the IVF treadmill (for a while anyway).
    Nattie - yay for Monday!! Good luck!

Roma - how are you going?

AFM: Well, this thing has dragged on a bit, for something that was supposed to be a complete m/c at the time. Just kept getting spotting & discharge. Every time I'd think it had stopped then I'd get a bit more. It does seem to have stopped for the last few days though. My HCG is coming down but is still not right down. The last result I'd had when pregnant was over 4000 (it probably rose more after that) - about 10 days after the m/c it was about 750. A week later (last week) it was 391. I had another test today so will see tomorrow what that is. Just need it to drop right down.

Had appointment with FS today. Overall he is fairly happy with the last cycle and said it was successful as it worked, just obviously unfortunate that the pregnancy didn't sustain. There are a few things we're going to tweak, like starting on a higher dose and monitoring the progesterone a few days after transfer - but otherwise he thinks it went well, my eggs seemed pretty good & doesn't think the m/c is due to anything inherent with me. The key this time is to aim for hopefully some more eggs than last time (but not too many) and for something to freeze, as well as a successful pregnancy (obviously that is the hope). He prefers to wait until I get another AF, then wait the month, then go on the next AF after that - just to be sure m/c is fully done. But I prefer to start on next AF if at all possible. I'll be 37 in July. So we'll see.
    He also doesn't think I should change anything & should just carry on as normal. But I've definitely made a concerted effort to clean up a my diet a lot, and I was reading about Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen & Propolis and their apparently amazing benefits for fertility. Hmmm. I have ordered them. I have never been stung by a bee, so hope I don't turn out to be allergic! Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with these products?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella: hugs. So sorry to hear your news. X

Nattie: fingers and toes crossed for Monday.

Peonies: glad you have a plan. Time will fly. Waiting that extra AF will be worth it. X

AFM
    Still hanging in there. No more spotting since the scare last week at 9w3d.

I'm feeling it big time symptom wise. But getting through the working day.

2 weeks until the NT.

Love to all.

Xxx
    Last edited by romaverona; 30-05-2012 at 19:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    ive been lurking but haven't posted as not much happening on my end .

Bella very sad about your chemical bfp

Traveler congratulations

Felicita I love reading your posts I have learnt so much from you . What lovely news about your boy/girl combo. What a wonderful way to end the very long journey you have been on.

Lindy we will miss you but it totally makes sense to take a breather and just enjoy life without IvF looming over you

Peonie ..I can understand wanting to hurry things along before another birthday . It must seem like this whole experience has been drawn out
    for you. But as my FS said to me last week (when I asked him whether I should have another Stim cycle if I need it before I turn 35) he said 'dont worry as my ovaries don't know it your birthday!') he said fertility declines at a slow steady rate rather than a complete drop which is what I thought .

Me: I am waiting for Af to start so I can start a natural FET cycle. It could be another week I think as my cycles are very long .
    GL to the other ladies doing FETs. Has anyone done a natural fet? It seems too good to be true, with no meds and opks . My FS asked me if I wanted 1 or 2 transferred but then changed his mind and insisted on 1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very quick one, posting from phone. About to board flight. Just wanted to
    say hugs and sorry Bella. That really sucks!! I was so sure it was your time *hugs*

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app