Page 12 of 165 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls, I will pop in from time to time to read

Sent from my iPad using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I hope most of you are having a happy new year. It really couldn't be worse for us

Had viability scan which showed two (!) sacks but only one had a baby in it, with a heartbeat, but it is measuring a week behind. FS is not hopeful and already discussed a D&C. I have another scan this week.

I know that many of you have been through this before, and understand the devastation, but I honestly feel like this is the worst thing that has ever happened to me, and that no one could ever understand the pain I am going through.

We have a frosty, but they just don't work for us. I asked DH about another cycle an he said a very firm no. So all I have left is praying like crazy that my baby grows a lot this week.

Quick question, how long after they see no heart beat do you have a D&C?

Sorry to be so sad so early in the year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Traveler . I hope its just a case of measurements being inaccurate at this early stage, and that your bub will be fine. You've seen a heartbeat, so there's a 95% chance of your pregnancy continuing. Please don't give up yet! C'mon bub, we need a big growth spurt from you

I hope your next scan brings much happier news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty - so sorry to hear of your BFN.

Traveler I am so so very sad to hear your devastating news - its the most horrible feeling on earth. I think Drs usually let you decide how soon to do a D&C after a no heartbeat scan - I am so hoping this is not the outcome for you, you are in my thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy New Year - may 2012 fill our arms with babies.

Lindy - Great start to the new year for you! Wishing you all the success with this cycle. You're so good to be so chipper about work. You must love your job.

Traveler - and the the flip side, what an awful start for you and DH. I am so so sorry that this is happening to you. I am with Lindy, and hope bubs has a huge growth spurt and catches up. When is your next scan?
    To answer your question, my D&C was the same day as they saw no heartbeat. My FS arranged it, but also said I could of had it the next morning if wanted - but I wanted it all over. We will all be thinking of you.

AFM - We had our scan today. The blob is measuring on track and we had a heart beat. DH is away for work again, but I send him an MMS of the US picture today and was very clearly he is over the moon.
    I just can't get as excited about it as he is, as I feel so guilty for being preggers when so many people [including some of you lovely ladies] are not pregnant. Plus a dear friend of mine who also has been doing IVF had a MC today. Why can't this baby making business be easier for all of us?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So quiet in here... could hear a pin drop! Hope that means you're all busy with holiday plans and having a life.

Traveler- have you had another scan yet hun? I've been thinking of you and hoping with all my might this bub is sticky

Bebe- Congrats on your wonderful scan results! I understand those feelings of guilt you're having, I had them too when I was briefly pregnant. We each get our moment in the sun, and this my dear is YOURS . I for one, am thrilled to pieces for you! Yeah, I hit the jackpot with my job. Very lucky to wake up & not dread the thought of coming to work.

Hi to everyone else

AFM- I've been jabbing since Tues night, and went in for a BT this morning. Expecting I'll start cetrotide from tomorrow and probably have my first U/S on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebe - congrats on your scan result, wonderful news!

Lindylou - so glad to hear you are on the way again, I will be cheering you on for the best cycle yet!

Traveler - hope ur doing OK

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (06-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Wish I was coming on here with good news but things just seem to be getting worse. Had my second scan and the heart beat has gone however the second sack which was empty last week now has a baby with a very weak heart beat. I asked what its chances were and fs said it had no chance. So now we have to wait for that baby to stop growing before we can have a D&C and move on. I'm just so emotionally tired and I keep getting angry with my body cos I still feel pregnant (cos I am). This whole IVF thing is just not fair! We can't even tell our family and close friends cos they don't know about the ivf thing and I just can't bear the comments like "you're most fertile after a miscarriage" or don't worry you can just try again."

I'm sorry this is once again all about me. I am reading along and cheering you all along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler I'm so sorry for your loss this is so unfair . I know there are no words that can comfort you, I just hope you & DH can get through these dark days ahead... take care of each other & cry on our shoulder as much as you need xoxo

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh traveler. I'm so very sorry, that is heartbreaking. I wish there was something to say that would give you comfort. It's just so unfair. Massive hugs for you xx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub