Closed Thread
Page 117 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    catemer that is awful news about your MIL ..
    Its a hard one so I am not sure what is the right path but personally if it were me going through this I'd probably want to delay the cycle by a month so I could go visit my mother while the news is still fresh. Its a tough time for the family so i do t think i could concentrate on ivf if i couldnt be with my mum during this initial sad time.
    Howver If your MIL lived in Sydney I would Carry on with the cycle as MIL's treatment is likely to take a long time to complete . Whatever you decide all the best

Peonies and mac

Nessika I don't know much about Low AMH but hopefully you were able to get some answers for your question

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Alison - hi. Glad to hear your op went well, although that virus sounds nasty! Enjoy your R&R time at home - hope you're starting to feel better now.

Mac - thinking of you. How did you go at your scan?

Wishing4 - when is your FET?

Paddlegirl - good on you for the weight loss & healthy lifestyle. Concentrating on other things like holidays will definitely help with stress levels anyway!

Hello to everyone else! Catemer - thinking of you & your DP. Hope everything is okay.

AFM: It has been disappointing & hard, especially Mothers' Day on Sunday. People were out & about with babies & kids everywhere & I got a bit upset. Otherwise going ok. I had a BT yesterday tocheck the levels. Progesterone has come right down to 2.5, which is not surprising as it was only being propped up by the pessaries anyway. HCG has come down a fair bit, but is still 768 (last reading before the m/s was over 4000). So I'm to have another BT sometime next week, and have made an appointment to see the FS in 2 weeks. Hopefully HCG will come down in time to start again with next AF, whenever that may be.

In the meantime we're moving house tomorrow, so busy busy! We're moving from the inner west to the Hills district (which made much more sense when I was UTD , but looking forward to it anyway). Can anyone help please with a recommendation for acupuncture? Last time I did it at a place in Newtown, which worked for me as a location - but now it won't. If the procedures are at Greenwich again, and we're living in the Hills, then anywhere in between, in that general "over there" area would be better than Newtown. Or maybe just somewhere close to home would be better, for the lead-up and follow-up sessions ... and in case we decide to do the EPU and ET at Westmead instead of Greenwich. Any suggestions?
    Hi Peonies

I will start my meds on 18 June hopefully for my next FET. Have to have BT and US before I can start them.
    I am with WFC and find them to be on the ball. They are a busy clinic but have been ok with me. I am also with FS at Westmead Dr L Melhem. She is quite good too. I too am seeing David Lau at Castle Hill for acupuncture and I see Leah Hechtmann in Hornsby for naturopath.
    Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oop mes again

Catemar: so sorry to hear about MIL. I am not sure in which direction I would go. I think I would probably wait to find out what is happening with MIL first and then go from there.

Nessika: my AMH was 4 then dropped to 0.3 in 12 months (AF never came a knockin during this time). I tried DHEA during that 12 mths and it did nothing for me. So I then started looking for ED as I knew there was no chance of my eggs being used. Good luck.

Hi to TTHC, Lindylou, Mac8, Felicita, Traveller, Lillac, Roma and everyone else I have missed. Hope everything is going well for you all.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wishing4 For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (20-05-2012),romaverona  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all.
    We had our morph scan today and everything looked good. We will get to use the names Stuart Walsh and Edwina Rose. It took 3 hours because I was sent away twice for a walk to try to get them to turn into better positions for some of the measurements.
    Didn't get a 3D of Edwina as she turned away whenever they tried.
    Stuart smacked himself in the head and recoiled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness Felicita! Congratulations!!!! A boy and a girl!!! That is excellent news!!! I'm so happy for you and your DH!!!! did you have any inkling of what you were having before the scan?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

felicita  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by traveler View Post
    Oh my goodness Felicita! Congratulations!!!! A boy and a girl!!! That is excellent news!!! I'm so happy for you and your DH!!!! did you have any inkling of what you were having before the scan?
    The only inkling or omen was that we were having great difficulty thinking of second boy and girls names. We'd managed Edwin Austen for a second boy, and Roslyn ___ , but hadn't really been able to settle on them.
    Old wives tales with no reliability suggested one of each. eg. sour foods = boy, sweet foods = girl ... and I was craving sweet and sour sauce. The other tale was morning sickness in morning was one, and in evening was the other ... and before 12 wks I threw up twice, once in the morning and once in the evening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicitia - How exciting a boy and a girl! That's what I am hoping for but will be happy either way. So nice that you can now put names to them. Hope everything is going well for you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to quartz For This Useful Post:

felicita  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita - a boy and a girl!! Wow, one of each, that's marvellous. How exciting! I really like the name Stuart too - that was on my boys' name list.

Catemer - I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL. I would probably continue the cycle, at least until hearing more about how her appointment goes.

Thanks everyone for the David Lau recs, I will check him out. I'm staying with IVFA (think we will have to, as need the donor sperm), but just may do the procedures (EPU & ET) from their Westmead day hospital facility, as opposed to their Greenwich facility ... if possible. House move is over & we survived! Main stuff is unpacked & away, but need to tackle the books, CDs, wedding gift crystal, etc. Just not tonight.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

felicita  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hellooooo!!! Where are all the Sydney girls? I hope it's just the sunny weather keeping everyone away. Am on my phone but will attempt personals...

Allison- glad you are recovering from a successful surgery, what is up next for you ivf wise now? Do you have any frosties to pop in?

Nessika- sorry your appointment with the new FS didn't go as well as you had hoped. Just seems like bad news after bad news on this roller coaster sometimes. What's your pathway forward to holding your future bub?

Catmere- my thoughts have been with you. How is MIL going? What did you an DP decide with treatment?

Lilac- are you gearing up for a fet very soon? I really hope this is the one for you!

Felicita- still on cloud 9 after your amazing ultrasound? How is your nana going?

Mac- I'm so sorry this bub wasn't sticky, it is the worst feeling in the world. I hope a break is just what you need.

Quartz- haven't heard from you for a while. Hope things are ok!

Tthc- you must be getting close to transfer day! You have been in my thought and prayers, and I can't wait to hear about your BFP very soon!

Lindy- I hope you got through mothers day and had a lovely time with your DH! I hope your absence from BH means you are having an awesome break before you throw yourself back into ivf.

Bellav- how are you going?

Peonies- glad the house move is over with. Did you get any frosties with your last cycle or is it a full stim coming up for you? Will you attempt to get dh's sperm or go straight to donor?

Hi to pinkb, crofty, EO, kellyb, nat, lola, and all the other beautiful girls I can't remember off the top of my head.

Afm- am so scared to type this, but somehow, for reasons unbeknown to the medical profession, after a pretty tragic fet with an emby that had collapsed and only had 20% cell survival I am 5w pregnant. Am terrified about the scan, but for now, miracles do happen.
    Last edited by traveler; 23-05-2012 at 15:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    traveler - Wow! congrats.