catemer that is awful news about your MIL ..
Its a hard one so I am not sure what is the right path but personally if it were me going through this I'd probably want to delay the cycle by a month so I could go visit my mother while the news is still fresh. Its a tough time for the family so i do t think i could concentrate on ivf if i couldnt be with my mum during this initial sad time.
Howver If your MIL lived in Sydney I would Carry on with the cycle as MIL's treatment is likely to take a long time to complete . Whatever you decide all the best
Peonies and mac
Nessika I don't know much about Low AMH but hopefully you were able to get some answers for your question