Closed Thread
Page 113 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilac so sorry, you're right it is incredibly painful. Take care of yourself while you process and have a small break.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nessika For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (07-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone - hope you're all well! I've been MIA the past week or so. Been travelling a lot for work and had the joy of MS settling in so I've not been feeling the best either. Ugh fun times ahead!

Peonies - congratulations on your scan - that little heartbeat must have been incredible. What a ride, well done on gettig through it

Catemer, Lillac and TTHC - so sorry to hear about your BFNs. It's not fair. I hope you're all coping ok and wishing you lots of luck for your next cycles.

Traveler - how are you going? You must be almost through your TWW? for you.

Lindy - Great to hear your FS appointment went well. Wishing you all the best for your next cycle.

Bella - Nice to see you back, hope you're well.

Hi to everyone else

AFM, I have my 7 week scan tomorrow, so all is ok.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac8 For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (07-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Best of luck for your scan, Mac8! Mine is Wednesday....

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTHC, Catemar and Lillac: Sorry to hear about your BFN's. Loads of

Traveller: Sending you lots of n

Hi to Felicita, mac8, roma, peonies, EO, Nessika, Kellebelle, Lindylou and everyone else. Hope all is well with you

Not much happening with me at the moment. Still trying to unwind before my next FET.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing4 For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (07-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, mac and Roma good luck with your scans . Hope it's great news all round .

Ive been laying low too . I got my FS appt at the end of May so hopefully I will be doing a FET in June . For the gals who have done FETs did you have many tests done prior to the cycle starting ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls,

Mac & Roma - good luck for your scans.

AFM: I'm devastated to report that I miscarried last night. It happened really suddenly, just when we thought we were pretty much in the clear and were starting to get excited. I was home alone as DH was away for work. He only went yesterday morning & was supposed to be gone all week, but he's now on a plane on his way back (he was in Darwin). Went to the GP and for a scan today - sonographer said there was no pregnancy in there at all. Just on Wed we saw the heartbeat. Still feels not quite real. I just sat in a hot bath, crying with a glass of wine.
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 09-05-2012 at 22:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies, I'm so sorry. Glad dh is on his way home to be with you. Take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies- I am so sorry, it is the worst news. I really hope your DH gets back soon. Please look after yourself. I wish this journey got easier

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just quickly..

Peonies-I am so sorry to read your news sweety, just when everything was looking so good with your little bubba. It is truly devastating after everything you've been through to get here. Sending lots of hugs your way, please take care of yourself babe.

Traveler-sending you truckloads of babydust right now babe, I am praying this is the one for you!

Mac8-good luck for your scan today, enjoy seeing your beautiful baby-make sure you update us with some pics 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies- I know there are no words that can comfort you right now. I'm so sorry this has happened to you & your DH . Times like this I really hate IVF, you get so far and finally allow yourself to believe a miracle has happened, only to be crushed in such a cruel manner. I hope you find the strength to get through the dark days ahead .

TTHC- are you going straight into a FET or sitting it out this cycle?

Traveler- Tonnes of babydust for your TWW

Mac8 & Roma- good luck with your scans!

Lillac- Bummer about the BFN this time, sending a big hug . The testing for next cycle will depend on whether you do natural or medicated FET. In both cases my clinic does a BT & US on CD10. For a medicated FET, as long as the lining is thick enough, that's it. You start pessaries around CD14 and have FET around CD19 (for a day 5 blast transfer). With a natural FET, you go back for BTs every 2nd day until you approach ovulation, then daily to pinpoint O day. My last natural FET I think I had 5 BTs all up.

Wishing- best of luck with preparing for FET, unwinding sounds good!

Bella- nice to see you back , and glad you had an awesome trip.

Catemer- It does sound as though it could have been a chem pg . Personally I would take a break in your situation, but if you feel ready to push on, good for you. Your determination & persistence will pay off .

Nattie- Fingers crossed for that natural miracle

Nessika- thanks, this break is just what I needed. Where are things up to with you?

Hi to Felicita, Quartz & everyone else who's reading but hasn't posted lately .

AFM- I had my US yesterday & waiting for FS to call me about the findings. The sonographer gave me the impression everything was OK, but I know its not their job to tell you otherwise.

I've decided to start booking myself in for things that will make it very inconvenient to become pregnant . First committment is an obstacle course/fun run called the Valley Stampede, which I'm soooo looking forward to. They filmed an episode of the biggest loser there & it looks like awesome! In the lead up to that I'll look for some other fun runs to practice with, and might give the City to Surf a crack (haven't done it since 1994!). Feels good getting serious about my fitness again, and having something other than IVF to concentrate on.

DH & I are going away this weekend to a lovely secluded camping ground, with a spot right next to a river. I don't want to be anywhere near social media on Mother's Day, so we purposely picked a location with no mobile reception. I can't believe another Mother's Day is here and I'm still not in that club, or even close to it .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

wishing4  (08-05-2012)