Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck tomorrow peonies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry it was a bfn TTHC.

I'm back, thanks for asking traveler .
    Had an amazing time.

I am keeping a low profile on bubhub lately. Still checking in on you all every few days though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry in advance for this all about me post but , well we all know how it is when you just need to let it all out...?

We have really struggled with this loss. DP is still AF. Given the fact she was late, had so many symptoms and was haemorrhaging so majorly and so suddenly when AF did arrive, everyone has put it down to a positive that didn't stay. To add insult to injury they were our last bubsicles too.

We were and still are devastated. In fact still now thinking about has me in tears.

We spoke at length about taking a break and/or stopping completely.

We decided to take a break for a cycle to regroup and get ourselves back in a good head space.

So we spoke to the clinic about taking a break and what CD we needed to call to book on for a new cycle. Since we need to collect more eggs and start from the beginning again anyway, we would essentially miss a cycle even if we wanted to continue straight on. So DP and I spoke some more and decided to book straight on for an egg pickup cycle. DP's next appt is Friday next week for CD21 scan and bloods. If on Wednesday next week one if us is not sure we are ready we will wait another cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by catemer View Post
    Sorry in advance for this all about me post but , well we all know how it is when you just need to let it all out...?

We have really struggled with this loss. DP is still AF. Given the fact she was late, had so many symptoms and was haemorrhaging so majorly and so suddenly when AF did arrive, everyone has put it down to a positive that didn't stay. To add insult to injury they were our last bubsicles too.

We were and still are devastated. In fact still now thinking about has me in tears.

We spoke at length about taking a break and/or stopping completely.

We decided to take a break for a cycle to regroup and get ourselves back in a good head space.

So we spoke to the clinic about taking a break and what CD we needed to call to book on for a new cycle. Since we need to collect more eggs and start from the beginning again anyway, we would essentially miss a cycle even if we wanted to continue straight on. So DP and I spoke some more and decided to book straight on for an egg pickup cycle. DP's next appt is Friday next week for CD21 scan and bloods. If on Wednesday next week one if us is not sure we are ready we will wait another cycle.
    Hugs. It's such a roller coaster isn't it. DH and I are in a much better place now but those few weeks during and after the mc were really hard.

ATM I am hoping for a miracle but it's hard since after mc I don't know what my cycle is doing. I had the same implantation cramps I had last month a few days ago and sore back so fx otherwise we will be doing FET next cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer - I'm so sorry babe. Have been wondering how you & your DP were getting on. Definitely sounds liek she lost it with that amount of bleeding. A break is not a bad idea. It's pretty tough on your DP's body, as well as emotionally for both of you.

Nattie - for this FET for you! I so hope it works!!

AFM: (apologies if you've already seen this)

There's a bub in there! Last week we could only see the gestational sac. This time we saw that, and the yolk sac within, as well as the fetal pole and the flickering heart!! It was amazing! I'm so relieved. I felt physically ill with nerves on the way there, and so did DH. FS even printed up the picture and put it in a little display card saying congratulations from IVF Australia. Very cute.

The measurement was 4.5 mm, which puts it at 6 weeks 2 days - whereas going by LMP, it would be 6 weeks 6 days. He wasn't at all bothered by that, and even said at such a small size the scan could be a millimetre out and that makes the difference of a few days. or even just because it was a bit slow for the HCG to take off. So I guess we won't know for sure until I see the ob on 15th and it's a bit easier to measure. But by the standard LMP dates, EDD is 20/12 ... by his dates from measurement today it's Christmas Eve! Eeeek! I've been told by multiple doctors that I need a C section though, so he said that would make it between 10th & 17th. I think 12/12/12 is the lucky charm, but will see what the ob says.
    Yay! Yay! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news peonies. Congratulations.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (02-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ayayayay so happy for u peonies!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies I really had a feeling things were looking good with those levels, Great news!

Nattie your miracle is here, I know what you mean about not knowing where your cycle is up to after m/c

Catemer for your loss & GL for your next cycle

Lindylou enjoy your little break from IVF & for June/July

The Time Has Come So sorry this was not your turn.

Traveler GL for FET on Sat Hope headache has gone

to all the other ladies, truck loads of & BFP's for us are on the way

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nessika For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - Congratulations, that is wonderful news!! I hope you have a better run of it from now on

TTHC - So sorry it was a BFN for you

Catemer - for you also, this is such a hard road at the best of times and it sounds like you and DP have been through the ringer lately.

To everyone I have missed - hope you are all well

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations Peonies that is lovely news. the nerves and stress are hopefully on the way out to be replaced by excitement

TTHC and catamer lots of hugs for you guys ..not sure what to say because i guess I am in the same boat and it hurts.

Me: i have had my AF since Monday but I did the routine BT today which came back as a big fat 0..I almost cancelled the appointment as I thought it was a bit pointless.
    i can't help but feel sorry for myself but i am looking forward to a hormone free cycle. Maybe i will go back for a FET in June

to everyone else,