Closed Thread
Page 111 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies I just think this is the most anxious time of your life, I really hope things turn out well for you, can't wait to hear how you go on Wed

Lilac So sorry to hear that you think that, we all think that though and are often wrong, here's hoping you get a wonderful surprise

Felicita apologies about the mix up there, I think from memory you explained PGD or certainly your name came up so I got a bit . Good points you made though I hadn't thought of the cost but I did suspect that it may not be wise with so few eggs. How are you going anyway has the MS stayed, I've read it can be much worse with twins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nessika - I'm going fine. I don't know what causes morning sickness, but all the simple answers (eg. high progesterone) must be wrong because I've got off lightly and EO hasn't.

Friday was very uncomfortable, with (what was probably) round ligament pain and hoping I wasn't developing sciatica. Had to waddle and limp because I'd lost use of my core muscles and couldn't move my right leg easily. I was quite annoyed with my mother that day for having told me all these years about how she loved pregnancy and it was a breeze. I phoned my sister so that I could have a little whinge without seeming ungrateful for being pregnant. It seemed to be the day before (or during) another expansion of my belly because everything was back to normal on Saturday. By the end of Saturday I noticed my belly button had changed shape again, and now looks like a cat's bum. (Small, tight and closed.) I reckon it'll have to pop to an outie within the next 4 wks since I'm guessing it's only half as deep now as it was 2-4 wks ago.

The previous memorable belly-button change was to a larger, more open shape, so that when I "strummed" my belly my little finger would keep catching in it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cats' bum belly button - that's quite an image!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita It's perfectly normal to whinge when in pain, discomfort or feeling sick. I remember having a period where I couldn't walk properly too, if it keeps up a physio may be helpful, my friend got physio at her maternity hospital & was able to claim most back. Glad you're not feeling too sick & sounds like your belly button is keeping you entertained

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilac, I'm so sorry sweety Hope you're doing okay...

Unfortunately I'm here to share the same news-BFN for me ladies...

Back to the drawing board

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any update Lillac?? I can attest that spotting doesn't always mean out!

TTHC - oh no. I'm so sorry. Was that your BT or just a HPT? Take care of yourself babe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies-Thanks Babe, started spotting yesterday & bleeding today... Then did a HPT just to humour myself Definitely a BFN for me!
    Last edited by The Time Has Come; 01-05-2012 at 10:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tthc- I'm so sorry this path for you post miscarriage is a really sucky one. Did you get any frosties? Or is it back to the full cycle drawing board?

Lilac - I'm sorry it wasn't first time lucky maybe second time lucky

Peonies- how are you holding up? Nervous about your next scan?

Paddlegirl- are you cycling soon?

Lola- I hope your BH break finishes soon and you can come back to us.

Jeb- not sure if you're still around but how did your second cycle go?

Bella- are you back from overseas yet?

Nat84u- how are the wedding plans going?

Lindy- hi!

To all our pregnant sydneysiders- hope buba's are behaving! You hav all been really quiet, please don't leave us...we need you as inspiration!

Hi to all the other ladies, sorry am on my phone and that's all I van remember off the top of my head

Afm- Fet will be on Saturday. Started progesterone today and already have a splitting headache!!! The joys...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler-Thanks babe, it has been quite hard since the miscarriage.. Seems like one step forward, two steps back... We have 4 frosties left.. Paying there is a sticky one in the bunch! Sending you tons of for sat & your TWW, how many will you be transferring? (Sorry I can't remember how many you frosties you have).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

TTHC- oh sweetie, I was gutted to read of your BFN . Huge hugs to you . There is definitely a sticky one in your batch of frosties, its just a matter of time til your next BFP . Good work on the bruise-free clexane jabs, its an art I have yet to master!

Quartz- So pleased to hear that all is well with your twins after the heartbeat scare. Hopefully there'll be no other worries til the little beans are earthside and competing for your attention!

Lillac- is it BT day tomorrow for you? I hope the spotting was just implantation and that you have good news in your next post

Crofty- how did you go at your follow up appt today?

Peonies- arrrgh! I thought all your HCG worries were done & dusted once you saw the pregnancy on US. You must be going insane with all this torture . Hope your bubs is safe n sound, and just because its defying the textbooks, doesn't mean things are bad. Good luck for tomorrow

Nessika- nice to see you back. Yay for choosing a new FS! I hope he has the magic formula to get you that BFP.

Felicita- I got a good laugh out of your belly button looking like a cats bum!

Traveler- sending good thawing vibes to your embie, hope it defrosts beautifully for you on Sat

Hi to Roma, Mac8, Nat, Catemer, Bebe & the ladies I've missed

AFM- Saw my FS last Thurs and had a very productive appointment. He agreed to all my requests, so I'm having an US next week to specifically look for Adenomyosis and a new uterine biopsy in June to check for infection/inflammation, as well as to stimulate my lining for implantation. We couldn't start our fresh stim this cycle because my FS is going overseas in May. Not bothered about the wait, things are pretty hectic for DH & I at the moment so its actually a good thing. Revised plans are to do the fresh stim with CGH in June, then FET in July.