Closed Thread
Page 109 of 165 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Peonies- I am so thrilled & relieved that your levels are great and you can step off the HCG rollercoaster . Good luck for tomorrows scan!

Roma & Mac- yippee for another 2 graduates!! Huge congrats to you both

Catemer- oh no, this can't be happening! I got so excited when you posted that AF was in hiding! So sorry that you guys just can't catch a break... . I hope your DP is OK and that heavy bleeding has slowed down.

Wishing- sounds like you're on a good luck roll with the test results, car sale, work stuff & getting your puppy back! Hope it continues well into your FET cycle and beyond

Felicita- congrats on hitting the 2nd trimester! You've sure come a long way!

Crofty- nice to see you pop in at last! I have to admit to stalking in the over 35's thread, so I've seen your updates there. So glad that there was nothing nasty uncovered during your lap. Have you had your post-op FS appointment yet?

Lillac- all I can saw is WOW, 16 eggs and 15 fert is simply amazing!! Did your levels come down low enough for ET on Sat? I really hope you're PUPO and feeling great!

Alison- You made me smile when you said that you used to hate pap smears & now wish that was all you needed. All other procedures pale in comparison to IVF. I find any appointment where I get to keep my pants on is a bonus, including the dentist! All the best with preparing for your op.

Nattie- how are you going darl? Any plans to use your frostie?

TTHC- where are you up to hon? Surely AF has shown by now!

Bebe- Thanks for asking about my appointment, but it didn't happen. Got moved to this Thurs instead. So pleased everything has settled for you & your little boy is safe n' sound

Lucasmumma- Sorry I don't have any experience with those FS' you asked about. I'm with Genea (Sydney IVF) & I see Dr Reid. He's wonderful, in all my ETs & FETs I've never even felt the catheter going in.

Hi to EO, Lola, Paddlegirl, Quartz, Traveler, Nat & the girls I've missed

AFM- Thanks to the girls who complimented me on the roll call maintenance. I can't function straight without it! Nothing much to say at the moment. My FS appointment got pushed back to this Thurs 26/4, which is only days before AF is due. Cutting it fine if I'm going to start stimming on CD2 .

Thanks
    Reviews
    wishing4 - I would guess E2 before FET would be 600-1000 (as if you were ovulating from 1 follicle). Similarly, P4 after FET 40 (as if you had ovulated from 1 follicle), and hCG anything above 10, and (roughly) doubling in 2 days, or increasing 10-fold in a week.

catemer - sorry you're out. My first BFN was really heavy for the first day, but then eased off. Hope your DP is OK.

Lucasmumma - I don't know those doctors.

peoniesarepretty - GREAT! That looks like a happy hCG increase on last time. Nice to see your progesterone is increasing every few days too, still not high enough to come off supplements completely yet, but enough for some breathing space.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

wishing4  (25-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Catemer
    Bella978
    Paddlegirl
    Lindylou78
    Alison12
    Lola77
    Traveler
    Crofty
    Sticky11
    Nat84u
    Wishing4
    Nessika
    Nattie84

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    The Time Has Come- FET

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

Lillac- BT 2/5

UTD

Claire77 - Jul 2012
    Bebehvala - Aug 2012
    Felicita- Oct 2012- TWINS!!
    EternalOptimist- Oct 2012
    Kelbelle- Nov 2012
    Quartz- Nov 2012- TWINS!!
    Catfroggy- Nov 2012
    Peoniesarepretty- Dec 2012
    Mac8- Dec 2012
    romaverona- Dec 2012

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD1 2009 & DD2 Mar 2012
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010
    25andhopeful - natural miracle- DD Apr 2012
    Last edited by SimpsonDesert; 23-04-2012 at 17:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sydney ladies!!! I had a small timeout from but hub so have just had a very quick catch up.

A big congratulations to Peonies, Roma and Mac on your great news. So nice to read of lots of BFPs

I will go back and read up a bit more and do more personals next time.

AFM - as I said I had a little bub hub time out. After we had our initial scan and saw twins we went for another scan and one of the heartbeats had dropped to below 90 and we were told to expect it wouldn't make it. I just found after 9yrs of TTC and 2.5yrs of IVF cycles the stress was getting to me and I decided to put my head in the clouds a bit. I went away for 2 weeks to my mums and tried to stay positive. This morning, 3 weeks later, we went back in for another scan expecting the worst only to see two perfect little babies with 2 perfect little heartbeats of 185 & 186.... For the first time we heard their heartbeats and I cried the whole time, I actually feel now like this might be our time - so surreal!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks ladies :)

Congrats this seems like a lucky place to be too!!!Prob should have mentioned that I'm with Genea in Canberra.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    i hope I don't forget anyone
    catemer I really hope your DP is doing ok that must have been so painful and scary for both of you .

Quartz what an amazing feeling to see two lovely heartbeats . All the best

Peonie yay you sound like you are out of the clear and its full steam ahead . Congratulations

Lindy GL on your appt and hope you are good to go for your FET

Lucasmomma I am new to IVF so don't know anything about doctors . I can really recommend mine from ivfA he has been awesome and I didn't have any pain or discomfort during the transfer .

Me: yes I did have the transfer so I got a blastie on board with 4 in the freezer . managed to avoid Ohss and now feel a lot better . The pessaries are driving me crazy though . After a week of using them I am feeling a bit sore down there! Anyone else had this??

To everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz - that is fabulous news, you and DH must be over the moon- wishing you all the
    Happiness in the work for a healthy pregnancy

Lindylou- thx- yeah I'm more
    Active on the over 35's thread, not as busy!!!!! I have follow up appt next Tuesday to more than likely get the answer there is no problem !!!! I was secretly wishing they would find something to explain any implantation problem - but hey, can't win em all good luck with FS appt on Thursday - and for up and coming stim

Hi to everyone else - hope ur all well. congrats to all the new BFPs the newbies have brought some luck to the SYD thread !!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz *world - not work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone! I panicked last night when I started getting spotting again. I guess that's what going back to work does to me. But it's okay, extremely light.

I had my scan today. (just copying from other thread) They were running half an hour late & so I was sooooo busting! But anyway, we could see the gestational sac quite clearly, and it was in the middle of the uterus ... so no ectopic. Yay! Couldn't really tell much else, too early. There was a dot in the middle of the sac that she thought might be the fetal pole, but won't really be able to tell for another week or so. But I'm so relieved it's looking fine so far.

Butthat cost me $235! The clinic told me to have the scan today and failed to tell me there would be a charge for it, which annoys me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Lillac: best wishes for TWW.

Felicita: Thanks for the info. You are a wealth of knowledge to everyone here. Hope all is well with you and your twins.

Hi to everyone else. Sorry this is a short one.

AFM: am putting my transfer on hold again as I had a very bad upset last week so I unfortunately picked up smoking again. I am starting to quit again tomorrow and will not do a transfer until I am off them permanently. I would like to give a friendly warning of advise: do not have an egg donor that you know personally unless it is your own family. They can be very nasty when it comes down to it. I have lost my best friend of 30 years over this.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing4 For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (25-04-2012)