Closed Thread
Page 108 of 165 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, congrats to the new BFPs.

A big hi to everyone else, I am on my phone and have the memory of a fish so I won't do personals just now.

As for us, from DP's calculations AF was due on Friday. And guess who is in hiding! We have our bt on tuesday. DP says she is having some cramping that is kinda like her pre AF cramps but different at the same time.
    I'm starting to get a little excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Mac8; Congratulations on BFP. Wow maybe twins!!! I bet you didn't expect that.

Roma: Congratulations to you as well.

Peonies: Congratulations also. Hope all results lift for tomorrow's BT.

Yeehaa heaps of BFP's

Lillac: OMG great numbers for you. I bet you are grinning like a cheshire cat. When is your ET happening?

Felicita: good to hear everything is going great with the twins.

Hi to TTHC, EO, Catemar, Kellebelle, Traveller, Lindylou, Bebe and everyone else I have missed.

AFM: had 2nd acup. session yesterday. He told me to think about transferring both embies as they have a better chance of survival as they are foreign to my body. Apparently they will send out a anti rejection hormone that will help them to stick. He also said it means possibility of twins or just one embie taking. Wow a lot to process with this as they are my last 2.
    On another note my FS has decided to go with maximum dosage of progesterone (4 pessaries a day) but said there is no point in testing prog levels after FET as they cannot give me more. I am confused now, but will go to my GP for testing I think.
    Can anyone tell me what levels are good for oestrogen (prior to FET), HCG and prog after FET. My FSH is low all the time now.

Wishing4

3. The Following User Says Thank You to wishing4 For This Useful Post:

romaverona  (23-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like we might be out. DP has started bleeding. And not just bleeding more like haemorrhaging! **TMI ALERT** in the 8 hours since AF arrived DP has soaked through 8 of the over night style pads! If it is still like this in the morning I think I'll be taking her to the dr.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Campbell/Tween Low

Hi ladies not sure if I've ever posted here before. I've had my last 2 cycles with SIVF and Dr Campbell. I'm wondering how you have found her if you've used her. I like her but I have found the 2 transfers I've done have been awkward and extremely uncomfortable resulting in cervical anthesthetic and a lot more bleeding than I've ever had after a transfer before. Also I've read the transfer of course Is THE most important part once the embryos are great. She did get me preg first go but ended in m/c. This time FET not any luck.I guess what I'm asking is are we spending our time/money on the RIGHT FS. Anyone used Tween Low and Campbell and have a comparison? Guess I'm just clutching at straws looking for some kind of answers to try ad increase our chances.Thanks for any info you can provide us with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer - to your and your DP, bleeding doesnt sound good. How is she this morning, i hope it is slowed down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Catemer - that sounds like a worry! I hope your DP is okay. You should maybe go to a hospital. Is she in pain?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Catemer, you poor things. I hope the bleeding has calmed down and your DP is doing ok? Take care.

Peonies - good luck for your next BT today. Your levels have been heading in the right direction, so hopefully you'll get another good boost today. Go the progesterone go!!

Romaverona - Congratulations on your official BFP!! I'm sure it's been an exciting few days as it all sinks in.

Lillac - how are you hon? Did you get to transfer on the weekend?

Bebe - so pleased to hear you're better and the bleeding has stopped. Hopefully smooth sailing from here.

Wishing4 - Good luck with working out if you're up for two embies being transferred. Hopefully your FS will be supportive if that's what you decide to do

Hello to everyone else - hope you all have a lovely week

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac8 For This Useful Post:

wishing4  (23-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lucasmumma - sorry, I don't know those doctors.

Bebe - sorry, didn't reply to you properly the other day. So glad your bleeding has eased! Hopefully everythign stays on track.

Wishing4 - I know of another lady on here who is on 6 pessaries per day, and she is still doing that at 8 weeks. I certainly don't agree that there is no point in checking the levels.

AFM: I just got the call from the clinic. Yay, so happy.

HCG: 2159
    Progesterone: 44

FN said FS is happy with those numbers. AND he apparently said I should have a scan tomorrow, to "rule out ectopic & put your mind at rest". Yay, I think this is all positive. Glad he is humouring me with this early scan too. So that's booked in for noon tomorrow! Now I really feel happy & positive about this. It's really happening. And the bleeding stopped too - nothing since Friday.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

wishing4  (23-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies, I am SO relieved and happy for you both. That is awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry this is a quickie am at work.

Catemar: How is your DP, hope all is OK.

Peonies: so glad your levels are up again.

Hi to everyone else. will be back later.