Thanks Mac8 Just had my test.

Peonies - all the best for yours.

XXX

2. The Following User Says Thank You to romaverona For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (20-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Mac & Roma! Roma - yours too. Fingers crossed we both get great news today. x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

romaverona  (20-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck for your BT's today Peonies & Roma!!

Can't wait to hear some beautiful numbers!

to all the other ladies!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

romaverona  (20-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks TTHC.

Well, they've gone up but still not setting any records. Wed was 491 HCG & 32 prog. Today was 862 & 37. So another BT on mon. Is this good enough? Can I allow myself to get excited about this yet??

In other news, bleeding has stopped. Just a very small amount of brown spotting now, which is much better than red blood! Yay! I think I obviously needed the prog to rise enough to put a stop to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How frustrating peonies! More waiting hey. I think when I get finally get pregnant again I won't be 100% happy till the baby is actually born lol some women have no idea what it's like xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Peonies that HCG has gone up and bleeding stopped - that has to be a great sign all is going to be ok. Prog still low, but is increasing so i take that as a positive.

Roma and Mac8 how did you guys go with your BT today?

Lillac how are your little embies going - good luck with your transfer it is tomorrow isnt it?

to everyone else hope you all have a sunny weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - so glad the bleeding has stopped.

AFM
    Officially in territory now. bhcg 631 and prog > 300

It is has been such a surreal afternoon....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies Congrats Roma you are officially pregnant ..yay!! All that talk about due date calendars between you latest bfp ladies was very inspiring I can only hope and wish to join you soon. Peonie gosh the waiting continues. What will they be looking for on Monday's BT? Hi Alison yes tomorrow is my transfer but I am a bit worried it won't go ahead. I am suffering from mild ohss and my FS has warned any sign of it tomorrow and the embies go all to the freezer. On day 3 we had 11 embies growing well and 4 lagging behind. I am nervous about where they are up to tomorrow hope we get a couple of blasties in case no transfer Have a good weekend ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mac & romaverona - on the BFP's. Super excited for you.

peoniesarepretty - Man it's such a huge roller coaster you're on. I really hope you get this BFP confirmed on Monday.

felicita - I feel so relieved for you guys, two great heart beats. WOW, does it feel real or like its a dream?

Alison12 - All the best mentally preparing for the op. So great that your work is so understanding. It's such a huge relief.

Lillac - What a tops egg haul & fert rates. All the best for ET tomorrow.

Lindylou - great to see you back, and you sound refreshed. How did the appointment go yesterday?

Has anyone heard from EO or have I missed her posts lately?? Hope she is okay.

AFM - Almost 23 weeks now, and the bleeding stopped and hubby is home next week so it's all tracking okay for me.

Have a great weekend gals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is confirmed as a BFP. They just need to monitor the levels to make sure it keeps rising correctly. And will do a scan as soon as they think they'll be able to see anything, because I've been a little bit worried about an ectopic.

I feel much better now the bleeding has stopped - that was really the reason for all this monitoring, along with the low progesterone.

Yay Roma!!!