Closed Thread
Page 105 of 165 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow - congrats mac8!! That's fantastic.

Very envious of your progesterone level!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mac8 - Congrats!!!!!!!

Does this mean you're on a blood test holiday until your 7 week scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! Yes, no more BTs for now whoo hoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,
    Lindylou good to see you back on the thread. thank you for updating the roll.

Wow another lot of Bfps. congratulations to romaverona and Mac8. Mac they are some very impressive BT results. You must be so so happy right now

Peonies, oh what a stressful time for you having to sit and wait now. Hope you have some better news on your next BT. it could just be a slow growing bean you got in there.

Felicita, congratulations on another milestone being the second trimester. So glad to hear about your two little heartbeats.

Me: I had my EPU yesterday morning and they got 16 eggs out of me, 15 mature ones. I was so sore and drowsy that i just slept most of the day. This morning I was soooo nervous about hearing what happened overnight as i was thinking the worst that none took. I got the phone call that all 15 are fertilizing so i am very happy for now. So if all goes to plan I am having the transfer on Saturday. Any tips on what to do between now and then to help my body prepare?
    I am drinking 2L of water and day and trying to keep my abdomen area warm but anything else i should do?

To all the other ladies on which ever part of your cycles you are in. All the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Lillac, that's a brilliant egg haul - congrats! All the best for your transfer!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac8 For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mac8 - Excellent results!!! Wow, huge prog level... I've read it usually means twins!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great haul Lillac - take it easy. Hope you feel okay over the next few days.

Ladies, I need some advice again please. Obviously there are many scenarios preying on my mind at the moment and I'm anxious about my BT tomorrow. One of the things that is worrying me the most is the possibility of an ectopic. I had quite a rough time last year with gyno surgery that almost cost me my life from internal bleeding afterwards & spent time in ICU etc, and I am very scared about going through anything similar again. Both the FS and the FN brushed off the thought that a scan could be done to at least see if it's ectopic or not, even if nothing else could be seen. They just said it was way too early and nothing could be seen. I will be 5 weeks on Thursday ... so really? Is it really not possible to check for possibility of ectopic? I don't fancy the idea of waiting until something terrible happens, to be honest.

Any thoughts or advice? I'm sure I've heard of people having scans to check for this around 5 weeks.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Wonderful Ladies

Mac8 - Huge congratulations on your BFP and fantastic numbers!! You must be over the moon Heres to an uneventful 8mths

Peonies - hope you are not going to crazy during this waiting and that your numbers rise and it is just a slow taker you have.

Felicta - Congrates on getting to the second trimester with your twinnies, must of been amazing being able to hear both heart beats again - the best sound in the world i think.

Lillac - Wow fantastic egg haul and great fert rates as well good luck with your transfer on Sat and you get lots of frosties as well.

Romaverona - congrats on your BFP as well, when is your official BT (or have you had it already and I missed it ?)

Big hello to very one i have missed, and good to hear from you Lindylou

AFM - Getting ready for the op on the 1st May, starting to get a little nervous about it and what they might find and how much bowel they will have to take out. Work is being amazing since there are 2 conferences and 1 forum I meant to be either at or hosting and now our MD is doing them for me. Had a pre test last week which ended up being another hycosyi (dont think i got the spelling right), being as pleasant as they are I was happy to have this one as it showed both tubes are now unblocked - unbelievable!!! I had one last Sept both tubes blocked, first op and they did another then and still both blocked! They will re test during this op as well but still in shock. Was thinking as i lied there with another 3 people checking out my downstairs thinking gee it feels like most of Sydney has seen my parts, and how I dreaded getting a papsmear and now wished that was all i had to get LOL!

to all xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alison12 For This Useful Post:

Lillac  (18-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Great haul Lillac - take it easy. Hope you feel okay over the next few days.

Ladies, I need some advice again please. Obviously there are many scenarios preying on my mind at the moment and I'm anxious about my BT tomorrow. One of the things that is worrying me the most is the possibility of an ectopic. I had quite a rough time last year with gyno surgery that almost cost me my life from internal bleeding afterwards & spent time in ICU etc, and I am very scared about going through anything similar again. Both the FS and the FN brushed off the thought that a scan could be done to at least see if it's ectopic or not, even if nothing else could be seen. They just said it was way too early and nothing could be seen. I will be 5 weeks on Thursday ... so really? Is it really not possible to check for possibility of ectopic? I don't fancy the idea of waiting until something terrible happens, to be honest.

Any thoughts or advice? I'm sure I've heard of people having scans to check for this around 5 weeks.
    Hi peonies I just popped in to have a look. My FS told me and I also read that they can't see anything until the hcg is at least 1000. I was in the same boat as u and was trying to demand a scan. It sucks but all you can do is wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nattie. Well, if the HCG keeps rising then that would hopefully be around the end of the week anyway.

My FS said something similar, and he also said I don't have to worry about an embryo being big enough to even touch the sides of a tube until HCG is around 14000. I'm just a bit wary.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

romaverona  (18-04-2012)