Closed Thread
Page 102 of 165 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1641
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - first of all, YAY for +ve test! That's half the battle over! How is the spotting going? I would do extra pessaries if you are worried. My FS told me once it was fine to do if it would make me feel better (he was totally patronizing but hey...) as for repeat bloods, if your levels are high they don't do repeat unless you ask for then, cos a high hcg tends to indicate a viable pregnancy. I didn't have repeat bt's last time cos my levels were so high (twin pregnancy). Perhaps if I had a repeat test they may have picked up that there was something not right...good luck!

Paddle- good to see you back, I really hope that 'getting healthy' does the magic trick!

Bebe- how did your OB appointment go today? Any more bleeding?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I do have cramping now and red blood. But I can't quite tell if it's enough to be considered AF or still just heavy spotting. Somewhere in between maybe. I hate this - very hard to stay positive at the moment.

I'm going home soon. I will POAS again then do a progesterone pessary & lie down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    peonies - I am so sorry this is happening to you. Don't give up just yet. As easy as that is for me to say it, I know it's MUCH harder to actually do. We are all thinking of you and BT results tomorrow are good.

AFM - After waiting 1 hour 45 torturous mins, waiting at my OB's office to see me, he told me baby is totally fine. Bleed is likely from my low placenta, which the hospital said yesterday. I'm on rest and NO LIFTING. I have to go back to see him in 2 weeks. Phew, such a relief.

This baby making and then trying grow business is hard work and very stressful...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bebe - good news all is well with bub, you poor thing being at the hospital on your own!

Peonies - are you ok? for your BT this morn

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac8 For This Useful Post:

paddlegirl  (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the me post, but just an update. Got more bleeding & cramping, with a couple of tiny clotty bits, like AF basically ... but not super-heavy big clotty bleeding, like soaking through pads or anything. Didn't really bleed overnight while I was lying down. HPT this morning even darker than yesterday, pretty much the same as control line now.

FN rang just before with results. hCG was 182 and progesterone was 22 - so these were as at yesterday, which was 9dp5dt. She said the hCG was actually quite high for this stage so that was strong, but the progesterone was low. I said I used an additional pessary yesterday and she said, "Good girl - that's exactly what the doctor has requested you do!". So I couldn't help myself & told her that when I asked the other nurse yesterday if I should do that, she told me not to! But I did it anyway. I knew that was bollocks.

Anyway, she said it is possible to pretty much have AF and still be pregnant, so it may not necessarily be a miscarriage (which I was kind of thinking it must be, with the bleeding & cramping) I'm to lie down with feet up & have another BT on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sydney girls I have been reading your posts each day and want to wish you all the best. I won't do personals for everyone as there is so many of you! But I am sorry to all the girls who got bfn's .To Peonies I am so happy to read that you test today was +ve that is amazing news! The spotting sounds very scary but my clinic actually said that lots of women get AF but still prggers. Hope you get some rest. Bebeha. It must be such a relief to hear your baby is fine. Another roller coaster which sounded very stressful Me: it's all happened very quickly but I am going for my first ever EPU on Monday. I responded very quickly to the injections . I went to my first monitor visit a few days ago and they found a whole lot of follies . I am very crampy and feel heavy and was told to drink 2L of water each day to avoid OHSS. All the best to all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    peonies that your emby finds a happy bit of endometrium to snuggle in to.
    If we pretend that you're ovaries aren't doing any progesterone, than that says the 2 pessaries get you to 22, so a third sort of gets you to 33. (Since levels are fluctuating simple multiplication is only a guided guess.) So I'd be tempted to go to double your initial progesterone instructions to get it up over 35 (which is my personal "worry" number).
    Hope you get better news on Monday.

Lillac, awesome response, hope you manage to avoid OHSS.

bebehvala - glad bubs is OK. Take it easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks felicita. That's a good suggestion. I took that advice & did an extra one earlier so, after tonight's bedtime one that will be 4. Will do 4 tomorrow too & did 3 yesterday. So hopefully next prog result will be better. What worries me though is that the real bleeding & cramping started after the bloods were taken.
    But HPT darker today, so some slim hope perhaps. Hopefully not ectopic. Nobody's mentioned that but just occurred to me.

Bebehvala - glad everything is ok with bubs. Have you had any other bleeding incidents along the way? Is your DH there now to look after you, or is he still away? Take care.

Lillac - hope it goes well. Take it easy & hope you don't get OHSS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sydney gals,

Thought it was about time I rejoined the action after my break. For some reason I'm still wide awake at 3.45am (probably all the chocloate I've eaten!), so its a perfect time to jump on without DH nagging lol.

Peonies
    - Congrats on your BFP!! After the sad news about not finding any swimmers, I am thrilled for you & your DH that it has worked first go with the donor sperm . Your prog levels and the bleeding is scary though, I hope the extra pessaries kick in and bub stays nice & sticky

Nattie- I'm sorry your happiness was so short-lived . I hope that after some time to grieve, you will see the positives in having conceived at all & the post-BFP fertility spike sees you with a sticky bub next time.

Wishing- Glad you got an explanation on your prog level being <6 last cycle. Definitely makes sense that it was prior to starting prog support. I hope your preparations for FET this month are going well!

Traveler- thanks so much for your lovely PMs! I'm so excited for your upcoming FET, and hope this is the last cycle you'll ever need

Bella- good to hear all is back to baseline and you have FET to look forward to after your trip. Hope you're having an awesome time away!

Kelbelle- you started TTC just one month before us! I too have friends with teenage children, and we are the last childless couple standing. Most of them started TTC after us & have already finished their families. Seeing you finally get your BFP at 39 fills me with immense hope, and although I've struggled lately, your happy news is a welcome relief! Congrats on a seeing perfect heartbeat! I hope everything continues perfectly from here.

Nat- I take ovulation day as the day before the temp rise, so in your case it would have been CD17. Your health kick, weight loss and and cocktail of meds sounds like a recipe for a natural BFP! I hope to hear good news from you soon

Bebe- phew, what a relief your baby boy is OK! I hope that is the last scare you'll have & the rest of your pregnancy will be textbook perfect. I giggled at you having to run past half price Lindt bunnies, I was naughty today at Big W and bought some easter eggs on clearance. I was surprised there were still some on the shelves!

Welcome to our newbies Roma & ertgirl! Lots of babydust to you Roma, hope your TWW is passing quickly

Mac8- Yay for having a great embie on board and 2 frosties, now to top it all off with a BFP! So close to BT day now, have you POAS yet? The 1500 pregnyl booster would be gone in 3-4 days.

Catemer- Woo-Hoo for FET on your DP's birthday! Surely that has to be a good omen. You two are machines, 3 TWW's in a row is tough stuff! Fingers crossed for a happy ending this time

Paddlegirl- Sorry you had such a low point after your BFN, and then had to support your friend through her m/c on top of it . I think some time out from IVF to get healthy & try acu is a great idea. Good luck with it hun!

Lillac- Fantastic news that you've responded so well! Good luck for EPU on Monday, can't wait to hear how many eggs you get.

Felicita- I notice you being very supportive of the ladies cycling, but no mention how you're going... if thats out of consideration for those of us still TTC, thank you . I will have to stalk your preg thread to find out how your twins are going

TTHC- did your AF show up yet?

EO & Quartz- hope all is well and you're beginning to sport cute little bumps.

Hi to Alison, Lola, PinkB & anyone I've missed

AFM-I have been crazy busy! Our nieces from QLD came to stay for 5 days but we extended it to 7 'cos we were having too much fun. It was so awesome to have kids in the house, and the noise & mess that goes with it. We had a teary farewell when we saw them off at the airport, but we're planning to get them back in Oct school hols. I made the most of not being UTD and went on loads of thrill-seeking rides with the kids at the Easter show! It was so much fun!

Right now I'm flat out with work, I won't be in the office next week, so I'll be MIA again (sorry). I am seeing my FS on Thurs, so I'm looking forward to that. Will be interesting to see what tricks he has up his sleeve for me & what he thinks of the stuff I'll be requesting.

Now for a roll call update...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Bella978
    Paddlegirl
    Lindylou78
    The Time Has Come
    Alison12
    Lola77
    Traveler
    Crofty
    Sticky11
    Nat84u
    Wishing4
    Nessika
    Nattie84

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Jeb8303- ??- MIA
    Lillac- EPU 16/4

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

Peoniesarepretty- BFP!! HCG 182 @ 14dpo. 2nd BT 16/4
    Mac8- BT 17/4
    romaverona- BT 20/4
    Catemer- BT 24/4

UTD

25andhopeful - natural miracle
    Claire77
    Bebehvala - Aug 2012
    Felicita- Oct 2012- TWINS!!
    EternalOptimist- Oct 2012
    Kelbelle- Nov 2012
    Quartz- Nov 2012- TWINS!!