Closed Thread
Page 10 of 165 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lindy -WELCOME BACK! I shared that silly poem with DH, forgetting he has no clue what the acronyms meant and it took the fun out of it.
    Playing dress ups is always fun, good on you for whipping the outfit up, and of course wishing you all the nest with this cycle.

crafty - Yippee, for no AF. Will keep hoping along with you that this is your BFP.

felicita - WOW, you shaved your head? Was there a reason I missed? All the best with your last cycle.

kelbelle - Have a smashing time in Melbs, and son't forget to slip, slop, slap at the cricket, even if it's cloudy.

EO: Hope you are resting up tonight, after your biopsy. How long till you get the results of the Karotyping & biopsy.

angelanathan - that this is the one for you guys.

AFM - I went to the FC today, as I had some red blood when wiping today and it's been doing my head in since Sunday. Results came back and they don't think anything is awry, and said to come back in if I have continuous red flow. Super glad I am off work from tomorrow until a few days before 7 week scan so I can obsess [and sleep as I am so darn tired] without having to go to work.

to all you other lovely gals.

to all.
    Last edited by bebehvala; 21-12-2011 at 20:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck 🍀 with BT today Angela - bring on another BFP for this thread!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou crofy, bloods all done get results at 3 today. What number should i be looking for at around 13dpo?
    By the way I hate preg sticks. I tested again this morning and it seems lighter than yesterday so hoping this is not the start of something bad.
    I stress over things so easily.
    Im guessing the results that i get won't really give me a definate answer anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not good bt was 84 at 13dpo. Fs needs it to be higher. Not looking good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Angela - I don't know what numbers are good???? - I thought the nurses told me it was over 50 - but I could be mistaken??? There could still a chance for a
    Christmas miracle 🎅

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    Not good bt was 84 at 13dpo. Fs needs it to be higher. Not looking good
    I just checked my diary, when I was 14dpo I had a BT of 87. So I think there is still hope Angela.

GL
    Last edited by bebehvala; 23-12-2011 at 05:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Had my FS appt this week. All BTs came back clear, nothing preventing implantation. Planned next stim cycle for feb. Will try a long down reg (?) this time with anti-biotics, steroids and clexane mixed in for good measure. I didn't ask too many questions as I am likely to google to the point of obsession if I get too much info and worry myself!

Congrats to those with bfps and hugs to those who had unsuccessful cycles recently.

Like quartz, I'd also like to thank you all for your support this year. This is such a comfortable place to come when you need understanding.

Merry Christmas everyone xx

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub
    Last edited by Bella978; 22-12-2011 at 21:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to wish all you beautiful ladies a wonderful Christmas. For us IVFers this really is one of the hardest times of year, but I just wanted you all to know that I will be thinking of you all answering all those horrible questions from nosey friends and relatives, and I look forward to hearing you all vent in the new year.

You are all so special to me, even though we have never met. And every Christmas that passes is one Christmas closer to us having our completed families!

I'm still looking forward to hearing crofty's good news in a few days...any POAS yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Bt from this morning show 192
    So an increase from 84 to 192 in 48 hours.
    Is that good?
    How many dpo am I?
    Had blastocyst transferred on dec 14 . Started progesterone on dec 10

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crofty- I hope AF has continued to keep her distance and you'll be seeing 2 beautiful lines on Wed (if you can hold out that long!) Oh and I realised I forgot to answer you about my DH's Charlie Harper outfit- yes he wore the brown lace up shoes with socks and a pair of tan shorts. The shirt was navy with tan collar & front panels. Light blue would've been better but I had to use shirts from DH's wardrobe and do a frankenstein thing .

Angela- Congrats on the positive BTs! Blasties are transferred at 5dpo, so you should be 15dpo today. Our clinic waits til 16dpo to do BT and they like it to be over 200. I don't think you have anything to worry about, especially as your levels doubled within 48hrs.

Traveler- Thanks for your kind words darl, this is always a crappy time of year for us. We will however be grateful for what we have and look forward to being blessed before next Xmas rolls around .

Bella- I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondered how you were getting on. So glad to hear all your BT's came back normal . I hope that gives you a renewed confidence heading into the next cycle, especially with your FS throwing in the extra goodies just for the heck of it.

Bebe- you must be excited about your DH coming home just in time for Xmas! I hope the days are passing quickly for you and the scan day will be here before you know it. Stay sticky bubba

EO- if you can read this while you're away, hope you're having an awesome time and making the most of your last child-free holiday . I hope the relo's go easy on you with the questioning, I'm sure you'll get through it with grace & dignity and the good old brave face we learn to wear so well.

Quartz- hope you're having fun at the Gold Coast! Yay for FET in Jan, bring on the new year BFP

Hi to the ladies I've missed . Been pretty quiet here, everyone in the pre-Xmas rush no doubt.

AFM- Like some of have already mentioned, this thread has been a wonderful source of support and companionship and I would be lost without it. Thanks to all of you for being there for my ups & downs this year, even though we've never met, you girls are some of the best friends I have . I have zero Xmas spirit this year, but I am looking forward to the time off work, lots of lazy days and spending time with my DH and IL's. I'm far more excited about the new year starting and all the promise that it brings! Roll on 2012!

Merry Christmas to all the gorgeous Syd girls . Those of you who got their BFPs in 2011, I hope you have the happiest of days with your families and your bubs on board. For the rest of us still riding the IVF train, I hope we can find something joyful to get us through this difficult time of year, and look forward to being on the 'other side' this time next year