Closed Thread
Page 1 of 165 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Sydney IVF/ART ladies- from limbo land to graduates** #2

Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Quartz
    Paddlegirl
    Felicita
    Bella978
    Sticky11
    Kelbelle
    The Time Has Come
    Nat84u
    Lifeonhold
    MrsDaisyP
    Lindylou78
    Taralou

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Crofty- FET
    Angelanathan- FET
    Lola77- Fresh Stim- EPU 5/12

TWW
    Traveler- BT 9/12
    EternalOptimist- BT 10/12
    Bebehvala- BT 14/12

UTD
    PinkButterfly
    Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle
    Claire77

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD 2007
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

PUPO Girls- I've guessed your BT dates as 11dpt, please correct if there's any mistakes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Hope everyone is well...

Well I had my nurses appointment with WFC today. And I must say, things have changed a little since last time I was there, and it seems better. I won't be cycling till, hmm... Next year sometime. Probably April or May or something. But I just wanted to get things started cause I'll no doubt change my mind.

Seeing my RI next week, hopefully he'll have some other options to induce ovulation cause Clomid isn't working at all.

I've really got to catch up and do personals... I do read everything. Bur it's hard when I can only post off my phone!

lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler - sorry, never used crinone so can't help with what's happening.

EO - 5 days to go!! Been thinking about you as I realised afterwards that I'd been at Kent st on the day of your EPU. B,ess your DH. I guess we forget the impact all of this has on them too. Are you going to POAS.?

Bebe - omg! Your DH is away for Xmas and new year? Anything planned to keep yourself busy?

Lindylou - thanks for updating the roll call and yay for being happy and having perfectly perfect January plans.

Nat - glad things are on track. Do they know why the clomid isn't working?

Afm - EPU went really well. I joked with my FS that he's getting good at it because it was the least painful one ever. No tears, no tension, and they were completely ok with keeping the numbers from me. DH wanted to know so they whisked him away and told him. Had a lovely scientist who chatted to me about christmas throughout the procedure which made me more relaxed. daycare took DS for an extra day, which meant I got to relax and DH got to do some work. DH is going to take all the phone calls so I literally will know nothing until I'm told whether or not I need to turn up for a transfer.
    Mum arrives in 5 days - yay!!

Night night everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz - sending big huge babe - I'm soooo sorry to hear your cr8p result - we just need the answer to the million $$$ question of implantation issues!!!!! Why after every box is ticked does it come down to implantation?????

Hey lola- stranger you have made me laugh - BTW - majority of children are conceived on drunken romps - so maybe this will help you ! Glad all went well with EPU and GL with fertlisation and your numbers - hoping its a love surprise for when you want to find out results

EO glad everything is working out nicely for you - hoping DH gets through the TWW unscathed!!!! And wishing you the best chrissy present ever!!!!! Hang in there as the WHOLE of bubhub community have their fingers X for you!!!!!

Hey Trav - hang in there babe and just vent as much as y need to us - we know how u feel and I'll be in ur position again very soon if all goes to plan with my experience on crinone I have been told (tmi to follow) to clean out the excess build up - hopefully that will help

Bebe - GL in your TWW and hoping you get a great Chrissy present as well congrats in being PUPO

Kelbelle - great results from surgery!! Did you ever have endo symptoms??? Hopefully this corrects any implantation issues for you

Hey PinkB - wow, not long now babe-so happy for you and even happier that there no sign of kidney damage

Claire - congrats on your fabulous news !!!! I hope Beaker is growing nice and healthy

Lindylou - great news for you to start the new year with a new cycle - hoping 2012 I'd your year as well!!!!

Afm - BT results were all good and show that i O'd yesterday - US today shows my lining at 12 (apparently anything over 8 is good) I need everyone's fingers X'd that we have some luck with some (or all 4!) of our 4 frosties thawing to then grow to some nice blasts for transfer on saturday - will keep u all posted

Hi to everyone else TWW and cycling!!!!and wave to all the Lurkers

Some positive thoughts for me - no crinone this cycle - just pessaries and pregnyl!!!

Also - my new lease on life - don't give up!!! My cousin went through years of ivf and never fell pregnant or had a positive Pregnancy test - this is the 3rd time she has fallen pregnant Naturally and is successfully pregnant (after 2 miscarriages) with a perfect growing baby my other GF (yes we all know that everyone around me if pregnant) just had her twins (girl and boy) after many unsuccessful years of trying both babies are doing well - very small, but no medical problems (and she also fell naturally!!!!)

So there's hope for us all 🌈

5. The Following User Says Thank You to crofty For This Useful Post:

EternalOptimist  (06-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls I'm going crazy!!! I worked out I was wrong, AF is due tomorrow (2 weeks after epu? Not my original 4 weeks after last AF date?) so now I'm holding my breath again! I thought after getting through yesterday I had a glimmer of a chance. Still feel nothing at all except a bit tired, but let's be honest doing a stim and being on progesterone is exhausting! Still having the pink crinone stuff, freaks me out every time that AF is here

EO and bebe how are you two going?

Crofty, not long till you join all this madness. Really hope your future baby defrosts perfectly

Lola- woo hoo epu done! One step closer to holding your baby!

Lindy- yay fir getting the go ahead!!

Sorry girls for this massive vent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh traveler - hang in there babe - try to keep yourself occupied, not long now and thinking of you XO

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh we are onto Thread number two now. Sorry if i miss anyone can only see this latest thread for some reason:

Nat: I am so glad to hear that WFC has changed since you cycled with them last. Fingers crossed you won’t need them though and Dr M can get you UTD without any problems. Let us know what your RI plan is. I really liked the idea Lindylou mentioned about Miggins uses to induce ovulation, def sounds like an option for you.

Lola: So glad to hear EPU went well hon. I too am a huge fan of our FS surgery style, i never have any pain after a collection – even on my last cycle when i got 25 eggs i had no difference compared to my previous cycle when i only got 8. He does have a very gentle nature about him under that hard exterior. So happy to hear this cycle is going better and your more relaxed about it. When is ET likely to be? Has DH been tempted to tell you an update yet?

Crofty: Thanks for your lovely message gorgeous. Wow that is an awesome lining, i am very jealous with that and it’s all natural as well. I have everything crossed that your four little superstars power thru to day 5 and you will be PUPO in no time with perfect little blasts – are you transferring 1 or 2?

Bebe: How are you going in the TWW hell hon? Will you POAS?

Traveler: I think the pinky crinone is a great sign – implantation bleeding?? I too agree it’s so hard to figure out what might be a symptom due to the progesterone support. When is your BT? My FN gave me a big spiel yesterday that hardly anyone gets symptoms in the TWW so not to worry about the lack of them, but i am going nuts.

Lindylou: Yay that is fabulous news that you can get a cycle in now and the timing has worked out to be absolutely perfect. Once you have done all the hard work you can then enjoy your camping trip and come back refreshed and ready for your SUPER perfect blasts. So will this cycle be at the city clinic? Their facilities are very swanky – you will love it.

AFM: Well i too am almost about to step over the border and into Crazy town. I have a few very minor symptoms but i am on 3 pessaries per day so that would explain them, otherwise i feel NOTHING. This TWW is doing my head in, i think because its been such a long time since my last Transfer, and there are so many expectations with this cycle. I have decided to POAS Thursday night – BT will be Friday so that way it will prepare me for the call. I hate getting the call while at work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nat, sorry, I missed your post. I'm so thrilled you have a plan, although I'm sorry that you haven't fallen naturally yet. You will have a very busy year next year getting pregnant and married

EO my BT is friday too! I'm testing Thursday morning I think (if AF hasn't arrived before then) it's so hard cos you know in your head not to expect any symptoms in the tww, but you hear about so many girls who "knew the second they conceived" blah, blah, blah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Traveler - I get the pink tinged crinkle stuff too. It's like a... Salmon kinda colour. It's gross! I got that and I was UTD so don't give up yet! Only a couple more days to go.

EO - Sometimes I find the cycles with the least amount of symptoms are the BFP cycles! Every cycle is different and it's so hard trying to read into everything. I'm keeping everything crossed for you for some excellent results.

Lola - I have no idea why the clomid isn't working. Only reason I can think of is that I am still a little overweight. So maybe if I can lose that it may work. Either that or my body has built up a resistance to it. It's frustrating cause I finally have a way of possibly falling pregnant, but I can't ovulate!

Hi to everybody else!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, we've chatted our way into a new thread! I started the first one on the 10/12/10, almost one year ago... so happy its still going strong with all you gorgeous girls on board

Nat- I'm glad things have improved at WFC since you were last there. But hopefully you won't need full blown IVF if Dr M can use FSH & trigger to induce ovulation. The only difference between that & stimming for IVF is the dose is lower to give you only 1-2 eggs.

Lola- yay for a less painful EPU! Well done on sticking with the 'ignorance is bliss' approach. I hope your eggs have all fertilised and there's some awesome embies growing as we speak

Crofty- wow, awesome lining! What embie could resist that? Sending good thawing vibes , I hope all 4 recover from the deep freeze and kick along to blasto stage . Those are some great success-after-IVF stories, I guess some babies will come when they're good & ready and not even IVF will bring them into this world any sooner.

Traveler- oh I wish I could hit a fast forward button to get you through these last few days. Hang in there hun, and stay away AF!

EO- I'll be able to stick with the Liverpool clinic now that EPU will be mid-Jan. I've thought about going the the city to have it under GA, I'm not looking forward to another EPU with only mild sedation, but I'll be a tough girl! Poo to the TWW head games setting in, only 2 more days to POAS... I hope they go quick for you. I reckon this embie is going to give you such a trouble-free pg you won't believe you are UTD except for seeing proof on US and getting a cute bump

Bebe-

Hi to everyone else

AFM- I've got Foo Fighters fever! I'm going to their concert on Thurs night and cannot wait .