Closed Thread
Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yay cinderella! So no tracking bloods or scans?? I'm looking forward to having a month off from the tracking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No no tracking, should they be? I don't even know if I have to go back and see her, so hopefully I get a BFP and don't have to worry about it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    No no tracking, should they be? I don't even know if I have to go back and see her, so hopefully I get a BFP and don't have to worry about it lol
    Usually on your first dose they take you in for bloods before ovulation to see if the clomid has had an effect on your FSH levels, they also check for an LH surge. I'm going in on Friday for bloods (cd 10) and if bloods show anything I will have an us on day 13.

Usually they check how many follicles are growing just in case u are really sensitive to the drug. Progesterone levels will see if u ovulated, u will just have to keep BD-ing cause o might be anywhere from day 11-15ish, provided the clomid works!
    G'luck!!! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that's good to know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    Mam - no I'm not on metformin, I see a naturopath at the same time and she has me on some tablets to help my blood sugar control called Gluco Support (think they are made my Eagle?) and I find them great, apparently they have the same effect as metformin without the side effects. My FS is happy for me to be on them and they don't interfere with the clomid. But I am being very strict with my diet too, to make sure it isn't impacting ovulation.
    Yep I thought it was odd too about the hyperstim on 50mg but maybe he has had some bad experiences? Who knows, I'm happy to do whatever he recommends, I trust him and some friends have had great results with him too.
    Don't you hate those hot flushes!!! Not looking fwd to menopause eeek! Not sure about pains, I have been having little twinges and cramps near my left ovary the last couple of days so hoping that is a good sign and maybe there will be some growth on my scan tomorrow!
    Hope you get some sleep soon, what CD are you now?

I'm on CD 8 now, exciting!!!!!

Good luck tomorrow with your scan!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey mam is ovulation usually around cd11 - 15 when taking clomid? Ive been doings opks and theres nothing but a realy faint line. I had a scan on cd 15 and there was a nice big follie. But where is it? Before taking clomid I ovulated on cd18 and had a 10 day luteal phase usually. I took my clomid cd5 - 9 tho not cd 2 like most of the girls here. Would that make my ovulation later than yours?
    Sorry lots of questions but I really want this to work becuase we cant afford to go the next step

minipolly - I wil definately ask my obgyn about my thin lining next time I see her. I was reading last night it has lots to do with blood flow and estrogen.

Hope everyone is going well.
    Today Im cd 17, I have an unsettled tummy and both side of my ovaries have twinges of pain off and on. Hoping this is a good sign for something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well fist cycle of Clomid starts today! I am keeping everything crossed (except my legs lol) and I am so hoping that it works for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kimnus - fist cycle of clomid that sounds kinda painful lol
    no seriously I hope it all goes well for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hansmum View Post
    Kimnus - fist cycle of clomid that sounds kinda painful lol
    no seriously I hope it all goes well for you
    Thanks so much. I am thinking that is a fresh start (I wonder how long that thinking will last lol) and I am so hoping that Clomid will work for us. Although DH is excited about the odds of twins

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hansmum View Post
    hey mam is ovulation usually around cd11 - 15 when taking clomid? Ive been doings opks and theres nothing but a realy faint line. I had a scan on cd 15 and there was a nice big follie. But where is it? Before taking clomid I ovulated on cd18 and had a 10 day luteal phase usually. I took my clomid cd5 - 9 tho not cd 2 like most of the girls here. Would that make my ovulation later than yours?
    Sorry lots of questions but I really want this to work becuase we cant afford to go the next step

minipolly - I wil definately ask my obgyn about my thin lining next time I see her. I was reading last night it has lots to do with blood flow and estrogen.

Hope everyone is going well.
    Today Im cd 17, I have an unsettled tummy and both side of my ovaries have twinges of pain off and on. Hoping this is a good sign for something.
    Hi hansmum! I'm not sure when I'm going to ovulate, this is my first time on clomid, but can be from 5 to 10 days after the last tablet. So if u start on day 5 you should in theory, you should finish tabs on day 10 and ovulate anywhere from 15-20. I started on day 2 so was finished by 6 which makes mine anywhere from 11-15. So yes thats right, I may ovulate first but that's because I will stop taking the tablets first...if that makes sense I'm not sure why she wanted me to do from day 2-6 instead of day 5...?? I would have thought 5 would have been better because it would give the lining a few more days.. Ah well shall trust her for this cycle and see how we go!!
    That's great that you ovulate!! Just keep BDing hopefully you will get that BFP!!!

Mam xo