Closed Thread
Page 89 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsleyp View Post
    TTC1, any news???

Tormy, GF, MARTTC any news?

Any idea what's happening with my chart below. I had a trigger shot CD13 so should have ovulated by CD15, but temps are a bit confusing....

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m2/chart.php
    I can't open the link??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I was on here last year when I was TTC for a while b4 finding my PCOS and eventually used clomid and successfully fell pregnant with Pippa, unfortunately Pippa was still born at 39weeks on 11th July 2012... We don't have any answers yet but hoping to know more at my 6 week when we get all the results...
    So I'm back in here knowing if I miss my potentially only ovulation post this labour I will be back on clomid... Fingers crossed I catch it! As dr say it's likely il only O once then body will go back to its normal!
    Some of u mare be shocked I'm trying so soon but I was desperate for her when TTC and my desire for more is now is only greater, i never thought i could love my family more then i did but i do!! I can never replace my darling Pippa nor will a new baby heal my pain but it will give me a breath of fresh air and hope that life can be good again. So I have to try a separate my loss with my TTC as I need to try and control the fear and paranoia that will no doubt surface in another pregnancy so please know I'm being black and white to try and separate the two for Way of coping,
    Anyway now I have filled you in on how I find myself back in this thread I will endeavor to catch up on the rest of your stories and read through where you are all at!

Is anyone TTC ATM that was on here from July-Nov 2011 that I may remember? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry maybe this link will work

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3e2d67

TTC that's good that you're exploring other options, if only to keep your mind busy! And a break from clomid sounds good....give your body a rest.

Tormy, good luck for Tuesday! Will that be a definitive yes or no test? Exciting!

Equine I am so so sorry. How absolutely heartbreaking and unfair that you lost Pippa. I was not here last year but am happy to be here now I understand your need to try again, and this time I'm sure will have a happy ending. Let me know how you go. Hugs.

AFM I'm only 4dpo and won't test unless AF is late. Too many BFN and this is my first month of actually having a chance (was only just dx with PCO). If anyone has any ideas on my chart? I should have o'd CD15 after the trigger but temp didn't rise until CD18?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ainsleyp For This Useful Post:

TTC1  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies, wishing you all big healthy O's and then BFP soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Tormy!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Tww

Hi ladies,
    im CD29, o'ed around cd15. Having blood test done Wednesday if no AF. Trying not to get excited but can't help being a little hopeful.

Hows everyone else tracking with their cycles? Anyone else in their tww? It's excruciating waiting....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck nturnbull! Is this your first month on clomid?

I'm CD5 after no success first month feeling a bit sad.

Good luck for your blood test if the witch doesn't get you before then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Tormy after your crappy last month

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my 2nd month on clomid. I get monitored by US so they know I definitely o'ed cause they were monitoring the follicle for several days. On cd15 it was 22mm and cd16 it had popped. I normally have a 14 day luteal phase, so AF was due around yesterday.

Last month I spotted 2 days before AF came on properly and this month nothing....yet. I'm so hopeful but not wanting to get my hopes up for fear of disappointment. It's been 10 years on and off trying for that BFP....when will it happen?

Hows everyone else going? This tww has been excruciating

Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Clomid Support thread #11

All sounds positive nturnbull!!! It's my 2nd month as well. I hope this month is positive for both of us. So hard waiting isn't it. Good on you for waiting! I hope AF stays away for 9 months

I'm CD 6. Scan soon....scared! It worked last month but I needed a trigger. Hopefully I get a follicle again fx