Closed Thread
Page 88 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries, you may have to buy it online but mine turned up really quickly. There are quite a few threads on here about it if you want to know more - or just ask. Will keep you posted re BFP or bfn!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks GF and A!
    So great you are getting response on the injections! As long as you ovulate you stand a chance.
    My tww will be a blur I am sure. Will have to remind myself of the due date for AF!
    It helps to get tips from others as you go along.
    Good luck all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Has anyone ovulated early on clomid? Eg day 3 of taking tablets (CD 7 for me).

Also my lower tummy is very hard. It's not normal after-dinner-full. Just really hard like muscle, but it's not! Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I def don't O early on clomid.
    You may be having side effects..
    Have you been tracking by temping or opk ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your responses

My temp was up this morning. I'm not OPKing, too expensive for me. Instead just BDing every second day until scan on Day 12, then see what the FS says.

You're right - probably just clomid symptoms

Thanks
    Reviews
    One sign for me that O was close when taking clomid is the aching ovaries ! As the follie grew it got more noticeable.
    Then at O the aching stopped.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsleyp View Post
    Hi TTC1 and MARTTC,

I'm not taking anything for the PCO, I think because I don't have any other PCOS symptoms? Is this normal? What kind of things can you take for it?

I'm booked in for a scan Day 12 and DH's test should be back by then. Hopefully he has no issues and I show some follicles!

I will take the clomid at night after the recs on here.

Does anyone else struggle with all these tests/scans and work? Don't know how I can keep sneaking out?

Good luck all!
    Hey, sorry not on often
    It's hard with work, my work actually know as I felt the need to tell them when I was going through ivf & had a m/c... So many days off here and there... They are pretty good about it but they don't "get" it
    I didn't think I had the symptoms till I googled lol
    Have you tried acupuncture?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just thought I'd update, the 25mg worked for me with the scan showing 1 large follicle. I may need a trigger shot. Is a trigger shot normal or do most of you girls ovulate on your own after clomid. I'm so nervous - this is my first cycle of actually having a chance! How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC1, any news???

Tormy, GF, MARTTC any news?

Any idea what's happening with my chart below. I had a trigger shot CD13 so should have ovulated by CD15, but temps are a bit confusing....

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m2/chart.php

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ainsley
    AF is due any day now and I am expecting it. Have not done a hpt yet but usually don't do them unless AF is late. If still no AF by the weekend I will test. I would be absolutely shocked if we were utd this month given the problems we both have. At least I don't get my hopes up these days knowing everything I do now.
    Decided to have a break from clomid next month and we are going to an adoption talk late Aug to decide if we do that or iui. My FS asked us to consider iui as next course of treatment due to DH low morphology. I am so relieved 100% of the problem does not rest with me and now we can focus on what to do now.
    Thanks for checking in.
    I haven't really been on bubhub this past week or so as I have been moving. Everything is done now and I have my feet up. So how have you been tracking? I believe you were a week or so behind me. I hope you get better news than I have.