Closed Thread
Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and great news on the O TTCMAR!!!! Best of luck.

I was so excited to see my temp rise while on primolut. I hope I see the same after clomid

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do struggle with sneaking out of work to go to appointments. I have been getting scans every 2 days since last Monday so you could imagine I have to watch the clock so I can run out the door. However it is good to track the follies and get an update on which stage it is at.
    I am also on metformin to help with insulin resistance but don't think I have been on it long enough to see a dramatic effect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, every two days must be hard. Is the clinic close to your work?

Has anyone had any issues with clomid affecting CM?

Also, my progesterone levels were low the last few months when I wasn't ovulating. Will this affect my ability to conceive on clomid or should my body start producing hormones as a result of the clomid? TIA

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes the clinic is only 20mins from my work luckily. Hope the scan tomorrow is the last one!
    This month my cm is much less on clomid. One thing you can use is preseed. It works well and is safe for men's swimmers.
    I am not sure the specifics of clomid but many women have cycles that are more regular on it. My last 3 cycles were 29 days when before they were 35-45 days long. How long are your cycles?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your scan TTC1!

I was on the pill for 10 years and have not had AF myself since coming off it, so no idea about my cycle length. I start clomid today, fingers crossed!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ainsleyp For This Useful Post:

TTC1  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your first clomid cycle works for you! Fx...
    I just had my last scan for the cycle and I haven't ovulated yet but prob will tonight or tomorrow night. So I will be BD for 2 more nights. DH will be happy!!
    My follie was 21mm.
    Am thinking to have a break from clomid next cycle. Could be a good thing for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a great follicle ttc1 I'm super excited for you, then you can join me in the tww! My o day was prob last thurs so still got a little while to go.

Glad to hear things are going better for you

I'm not ready for any breaks yet and am determined to get as many injections cycles in before Christmas cause id like to know if it's time for IVF next year or an overseas trip? Fingers crossed I just get my BFP and can have a baby next year instead

9. The Following User Says Thank You to greenfairy For This Useful Post:

TTC1  (16-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay TTC1. That's great news! Fx for you. Will you have to wait two weeks or have blood tests in the meantime.

Greenfairy did you start on clomid or straight on injectables?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ainsley, I did two cycles of clomid and got no response so straight to injectables. I've now done two rounds of fsh injections and found them so much easier than clomid and more importantly I've had a good (although still slow) response and currently in my tww after my second ovulation. Keeping my fingers crossed. All the best for a positive for you with clomid.

I also second the earlier recommendation for preseed, I'm still using it now around o time just cause I've got nothing to lose and I'm hoping it's creating an optimal environment for the magic to happen
    Good luck ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your reply greenfairy.

I'll try and buy some pre-seed thank you.

Best of luck with you TWW. Be sure to post your success on here