Closed Thread
Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Welsh Mummy is offline <---- Andie's 1st Teddy Bear Rose
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    We got to CD32 which is unheard of for me, the last time I went this far I was preggers so quite disappointed. I didn't realise Clomid could lengthen cycle, we probably didn't BD long enough, but have all our bases covered this time. Dates already highlighted, lol.
    Has anyone had this happen ... Middle of Thursday night (CD 32) got severe stomach cramps, sickness and the other for one round, AF then arrived next morning and also had stomach cramps and sickness again last night. DH absolutely fine and we ate all the same food????
    Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend. Much love and lots of sticky baby dust to you all.
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm out AF arrived on 1st June, failed 1st clomid cycle not sure where to go from here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB78 View Post
    I'm out AF arrived on 1st June, failed 1st clomid cycle not sure where to go from here.
    Sorry to hear AF arrived, I've read that Clomid often isn't successful first time. Are you going to try another round? The next may result in a BFP for you. Hang on in there.

Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    tlcwaiting - thats a great estrogen level! last month mine was 64 and i got a bfp at 12dpo - but unfortunately bub wasn't sticky. fx you get a bfp!!

bb78 - how mancy cyles of clomid have you done??

afm- well i'm back on clomid after my chem last month. i'm due back at the clinic on thursday to check for ovualation
    Good luck with clinic on Thursday, I have everything crossed for ovulation.

AFM - it occurred to me today that I have had 28 AF's since we lost our DD. I will try another cycle of Clomid which starts tonight and see what happens. Not sure what else to do really as I have gone chemical free, don't drink, only drink alkaline water, do oil pulling, have tried various diets including eat right 4 your type, acupuncture, chiropractic, chakra clearing and balancing, and angel medicine. I suppose my ever increasing age is a contributing factor in us still being childless, when is enough really enough? Do you ever lose hope / faith that you will get a BFP? If you get dark moments, what do you do to rid yourself of them? Any responses will be gratefully received.
    Regards
    Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Heard from FS today I didn't ovulate at all on 50mg my levels was 1.2 he said I can try 100mg next cycle if I wish too. But seen as I haven't ovulated since the miscarriage I don't see how 100mg can help?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to clomid support group

Hi ladies,
    A while back I was involved in some of the other threads but took a couple of months away to just rest my mind and try and stop stressing about all of this!

Anyway, a brief history about me is that my DH and I have been together over 13 years, married nearly 8 years. I am 32 later this year and he is 33. He did have some bad SA test results in the past but the most recent one was amazingly good. We really TTC in 2002/2003 and in about 2004 I was told I had PCOS and mild endo. In 2007 I underwent a laparoscopy which turned into a laparotomy (think c-section cut) and had MAJOR endo. From early 2008 to Sept 2011 we have been living in QLD and moving around a lot, not concentrating at all on TTC.

Now we are back home in NSW and things have settled with work etc for both of us. Both of my brother's wives are pregnant/recently had their babies and whilst I am soooo happy to be an aunt, it is heartbreaking. My youngest brother's wife recently told me that her advice is we just need to do it every day around ovulation! I asked how long they were TTC before conception, oh we were pg on 1st month!!! Yeah, ok, try DTD every day for 2 weeks for the next 8 years and tell me if you can keep up that pace!!! I mean I love my DH very much and enjoy DTD but come one, every day for 2 weeks each month???

Anyway, I had a monitored cycle (follicle tracking via US) in Jan/Feb 2012 with my new FS and I had great ripe follies all on my own which he assisted with a trigger shot, but BFN. Then I had US this month and at cd15 follies were only 8mm!

So, now I am on Metformin 500mg/day which I have been taking for 2 weeks and now he is increasing me to 1000mg/day with a view to eventually being on 1500mg/day. I am to take 50mg/day of clomid, days 2-6. ATM, i am cd32 with no sign of AF.

Sorry for the long-winded story but as much as I love my niece and my nephew to be, just makes me realise what I am missing out on. Anyone else experience these feelings of jealousy, rage, etc? or am I just a mean horrible person?

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFP today ladies only early early days so don't wanna get to excited eeeeppp

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm only 15 days dpo so really really early!! First cycle of clomid though!! And I have endometriosis and PCOS n have bee trying 2.5 yrs so I'm praying with everything I have!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nturnbull1 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    A while back I was involved in some of the other threads but took a couple of months away to just rest my mind and try and stop stressing about all of this!

Anyway, a brief history about me is that my DH and I have been together over 13 years, married nearly 8 years. I am 32 later this year and he is 33. He did have some bad SA test results in the past but the most recent one was amazingly good. We really TTC in 2002/2003 and in about 2004 I was told I had PCOS and mild endo. In 2007 I underwent a laparoscopy which turned into a laparotomy (think c-section cut) and had MAJOR endo. From early 2008 to Sept 2011 we have been living in QLD and moving around a lot, not concentrating at all on TTC.

Now we are back home in NSW and things have settled with work etc for both of us. Both of my brother's wives are pregnant/recently had their babies and whilst I am soooo happy to be an aunt, it is heartbreaking. My youngest brother's wife recently told me that her advice is we just need to do it every day around ovulation! I asked how long they were TTC before conception, oh we were pg on 1st month!!! Yeah, ok, try DTD every day for 2 weeks for the next 8 years and tell me if you can keep up that pace!!! I mean I love my DH very much and enjoy DTD but come one, every day for 2 weeks each month???

Anyway, I had a monitored cycle (follicle tracking via US) in Jan/Feb 2012 with my new FS and I had great ripe follies all on my own which he assisted with a trigger shot, but BFN. Then I had US this month and at cd15 follies were only 8mm!

So, now I am on Metformin 500mg/day which I have been taking for 2 weeks and now he is increasing me to 1000mg/day with a view to eventually being on 1500mg/day. I am to take 50mg/day of clomid, days 2-6. ATM, i am cd32 with no sign of AF.

Sorry for the long-winded story but as much as I love my niece and my nephew to be, just makes me realise what I am missing out on. Anyone else experience these feelings of jealousy, rage, etc? or am I just a mean horrible person?
    Hi, I hear you on the DTD every 2 weeks for next x amount of years... we have been doing that since 2007 when I actually stopped the pill. We actually had a random session the other day and that was the first unplanned time in over 3 years . I too am on metformin but for diabetes and have just done my 2nd lot of Clomid, my cycle went to CD32 too. My DH takes medication for retrograde ejaculation which gives us a 2 hour window after each dose.
    I hope your CD32 results in a BFP. Much luck coming your way.

Tlcwaiting, congrats on your BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread had been a little sleepy lately so I thought I would drop by to see how everyone is travelling.
    Does anyone have updates or rants ?
    BB78 are you going another clomid round?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yuck Tormy. You are tougher than me though. I struggle with needles. Am getting better though but still need to lay down.
    What clomid cycle you up to now?
    I believe you had the chem pregnancy also. It's a tough road this one...