Closed Thread
Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Do many of you Clomid ladies get dizziness/nausea during your TWW? It's very distracting when one is trying not to symptom-spot!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, how are you all?

I'm CD14 and still no +opk or any signs of O
    It's been 7 days since my last clomid pill thought I would at least have a +opk by now. I have my blood test at CD21 to check for any ovulation & going by my body & no opk I'm going to say it will be bad results.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't get any clomid side effects during my tww. Yes I could imagine that is distracting. I usually get tired after I O so I try not to get my hopes up.
    BB78 I usually O around cd16 so it is still possible for you I would think. On my first cycle of clomid I was worried like you as I thought cd 16 was later than the 'norm'.
    Is anyone ready to test? I will wait until next week and I might see my Dr for bloods to see what my prolactin is doing and if I ovulated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ABigDeepBreath View Post
    Do many of you Clomid ladies get dizziness/nausea during your TWW? It's very distracting when one is trying not to symptom-spot!!
    I have been getting it over the past 3 or so days. I'm currently roughly 11days past ovulation.

I have been getting really angry at my DH after about 230pm everyday atm. I don't know why, i get really tired and if i don't get to sleep in the arvo i get even angrier.

I got my blood test on thursday, and get the results on wednesday to confirm ovulation (OPK was positive on day 13/14 of this cycle, i'm on day 23 atm).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bb78 - dont lose hope yet - i only o'd on day 21 on my first round of clomid and now have a bfp. Just keep dtd until you know for sure its happened.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shackles For This Useful Post:

MamaHearts5  (20-05-2012),mnmebub2make3  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news tormy. Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    Bb78 - dont lose hope yet - i only o'd on day 21 on my first round of clomid and now have a bfp. Just keep dtd until you know for sure its happened.
    That gives me hope thank you shackles & congrats on your bfp

TORMY: yay that's fantastic!! Fx you get your bfp next week hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok ladies need your help. This is yesterday's OPK all opks upto this one had zero 2nd line. I didn't count this as a + as its not darker then the test line. - last night I had a lot of lower stomach discomfort & hip/front of the thigh pain?! (never had this before) is that O Pain? so was certain today's opk would be +. But no it's gone back to zero 2nd line so IF you was me would you say that is a + and I O in the same day?
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    TORMY: hi yes I've been doing opks everyday since CD10. The one above was yesterday CD15 - CD14 was light that one is def my darkest. Just did another one today and it's also no 2nd line. So I think I've ovulated (if I released an egg) within the last 24hrs. Today is my birthday so FX it also means I ovulated too and I'll count tomorrow as 1dpo?
    We DTD everyday from CD10 so fx we catches the egg if there was one. I have my blood test next Monday so will know either way next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABigDeepBreath View Post
    I'm in my 2ww now & been hit with horrible nausea no idea why.