Closed Thread
Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nates_mumma: sorry to hear test results was a 2 FX you have great success with 100mg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nates mum sorry this cycle didn't work out.
    My Hubby doesn't mind regular BDing and has no issue to dtd. I just ask the question and says yes.
    I have no suggestions apart from maybe a back and head massage, unless you are not keen to do it... Sorry I couldn't be more help

Thanks
    Reviews
    my results from feb & april were both 2, fingers crossed this cycle works,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ttc1 n tormy!! That great news tormy that u have ovulated!! I'm getting very stressed with the whole baby making thing I'm not getting my hopes up as my obgyno thinks it won't work for me but we have nothing to loose...been waiting 2.5 yrs...

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB78 I am hopeful that your first round of clomid helps your body do what it should. I had strange side effects with my first clomid round and no BFP.
    This round I feel better so am hopeful the body is working it out. I know it is hard and sometimes you just wanna quit. I am almost at that point myself and not sure if I want to do round 3
    Fx it works this time for all of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Fx you ovulate this month! Is this ur first clomid cycle? I hadn't ovulated since January - but I O'd on cd23 this month - so a but late, but better late then never.
    Yes it's my 1st cycle on clomid. I'm only CD11 so plenty of time to ovulate between now & CD21 when I have my blood test but anxious & was hoping I would O on CD14 like my FS said I should but doubt my body would. Wish I could relax more. It's my last shot at TTC so a lot riding on this cycle. - I'm also having hot flashes still did anyone else have then after stopping ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC1 View Post
    BB78 I am hopeful that your first round of clomid helps your body do what it should. I had strange side effects with my first clomid round and no BFP.
    This round I feel better so am hopeful the body is working it out. I know it is hard and sometimes you just wanna quit. I am almost at that point myself and not sure if I want to do round 3
    Fx it works this time for all of us.
    Thank you so much hun. - I had horrible migraines the whole time I was on clomid so my FS doesn't think he'll increase my dose as I'm already a migraine sufferer & the clomid made it 100x worse. We'll just have to wait & see what happens.
    Yes FX for us all this month would love to be pregnant with you all you have all been so supportive & friendly to me

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaHearts5 For This Useful Post:

mnmebub2make3  (16-05-2012),TTC1  (16-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The migraine issue must be absolutely awful! Is there something else your fs could do for you instead of clomid? I don't know much about alternatives but understand injections are an option?
    I am sure you have it sorted though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finished my first cycle 5-9 up to day 11 don't have my blood test til day 21 so hoping something happens don't want to get my hope high but I'm really hoping if that makes sense...I also have emdometriosis and blocked left tube...

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB78 I'm still getting hot flushes also!!