Closed Thread
Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Mam! Yep, before clomid luteal phase was 6-8 days. First cycle on clomid and progesterone was 12, this one 9 hopefully the next one is 8.5 months!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    Hi Mam! Yep, before clomid luteal phase was 6-8 days. First cycle on clomid and progesterone was 12, this one 9 hopefully the next one is 8.5 months!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Haha! Hope so too!! New year BFPs all round!!!!! Xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hows everyone doing, hope we all get new year BFP, would be the best start to the year!

I am just waiting waiting waiting for AF to start so I can start my clomid, I finished my primolut on sunday so im hoping it shows up by the weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Hiya!!

Side effects on the injections for me were the mood swings, but when I look back I think it was because my ex husband and I were not the best couple (hence the ex part now:-) ) and when I would get upset he would yell at me or make me feel worse... Whereas my dp now is just so supportive, all the mood swings I have had in the past 2 years have been met with hugs and back rubs, not arguments or harsh words... It makes all the difference!!

Is he really worried about overstimulation on 50?? Its very unlikely, maybe he has had some bad experiences with patients on it.. I also have a low bmi and PCOS. I had to inject double the starting dose of injectables to get a follicle moving so my likelihood of overstimulation on 50 clomid is pretty low... My friend who was in hospital was on 150 or 200 (can't remember which) but it was a whole lot more. Lower doses didnt work for her, and then bam overstimulation!! And she only needed like a quarter of the injectable dose I needed to get numerous follies so everyone is sooo different!

The jabs didn't hurt, just gotta get used to them. The trigger shot hurt more than the FSH ones.

How many days has it been since the last tablet?? I'm still hoping that something happens for u, that it kicks start you or something!!! Stranger things have happened!

Mam xo
    Thanks Mam, yes he is concerned about hyperstimulation on 50mg because he has found with his PCOS patients it's either all or nothing when upping the clomid dose, which is why he prefers the injections (much more control). I don't really mind either way as long as the end result is the same!
    It has been 5 days since my last clomid tablet, so hopefully tomorrow morning there will be a follie growing bigger but will wait and see....only time will tell. Thanks for the advice re symptoms, how are your clomid symptoms going? x

Mybabybells sorry AF arrived, hopefully this cycle is better for you

hansmum congrats on the big follie! I think progesterone support can help if your lining is a bit thin, could you ask about that?

happykat that is great to know, hopefully the 50mg does the trick like it did with you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scrap that, AF just started!! So I get to start my first round of clomid tomorrow, yay, I am so ready to get this started, finally my body might work, woohoo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Scrap that, AF just started!! So I get to start my first round of clomid tomorrow, yay, I am so ready to get this started, finally my body might work, woohoo!!
    YAY! That's great, good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    That's great!! Didn't take long at all!! What dose are u starting on? Day 2-6??? Very exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minipolly- I can't remember if I asked if u were on metformin???

Strange that he is worried about hyperstimulation on 50, that's usually the starting dose, would understand if he upped it by 100 or something ;-) but everyone reacts differently I guess!

My clomid side effects? Took the last tab on Monday and so far nothing but hot flushes! Hot cold hot cold!! I get so hot I have to strip, then with the sweat I get so cold I have to rug up again, then 5 min later strip!! Haha!!

No pain or anything, no feeling to indicate anything is happening in there.. Do u guys normally feel anything? If so what cycle day?? More around ovulation time??

Worse thing is I just came off night shift and haven't slept in like 30 hours. This can't be good for me!!

Ooooo tell us how u go tomorrow!!! Fingers crossed!!!!!

Mam xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    That's great!! Didn't take long at all!! What dose are u starting on? Day 2-6??? Very exciting!!!
    Yeah day 2-6, 50mg. I'm having a blood test on cd21 I'm assuming to check if I ovulated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mam - no I'm not on metformin, I see a naturopath at the same time and she has me on some tablets to help my blood sugar control called Gluco Support (think they are made my Eagle?) and I find them great, apparently they have the same effect as metformin without the side effects. My FS is happy for me to be on them and they don't interfere with the clomid. But I am being very strict with my diet too, to make sure it isn't impacting ovulation.
    Yep I thought it was odd too about the hyperstim on 50mg but maybe he has had some bad experiences? Who knows, I'm happy to do whatever he recommends, I trust him and some friends have had great results with him too.
    Don't you hate those hot flushes!!! Not looking fwd to menopause eeek! Not sure about pains, I have been having little twinges and cramps near my left ovary the last couple of days so hoping that is a good sign and maybe there will be some growth on my scan tomorrow!
    Hope you get some sleep soon, what CD are you now?