Closed Thread
Page 79 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear you are having a bad time crazyfiasco. This is a good place to vent on just to relieve yourself. I hope things balance out for you.
    Tantom I am also on my second round of clomid and feeling good but had sore ovaries for the past few days. Today I got a positive on my opk so I am hoping everything works out. When you had sore ovaries last cycle how long did it last?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Crazy fiasco: so so sorry having such a hard time hun. Have you found out if it's AF or spotting from the clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    TANTOM: the hot flushes & headaches were my main symptom. So far no posi opk I'm really hoping I ovulate but I don't get my hopes up.

TTC1: yay for posi opk!!! :babydust: hun.

Sorry my replies aren't the best I'm on my phone as my computer isn't working ATM makes replies slow lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC1- my ovaries were sore for about 2 weeks, its seriously felt as though they had grown to rockmelon size, I had all the symptoms of ovualtion even down to the ewcm but didnt ovulate, i was so dissapointed cried when i got the results of the bt so this time im thinking postive but also not trying to get my hopes up,

BB78- got to love the hot flushes hey, i was walking around the shops when one came on the other night, kept asking my DH if my face and ears were bright red lol, it just wouldnt go away, Im still very qeazy in my tummy when i eat so im hoping that will pass soon.

But on a good note clomid seems to have controlled my AF instead of having them for nearly 2 weeks at a time they are gone after 6 days yay

its nearly the end of the working day im a little crazy in the head lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started my first round of clomid yesterday!! Fingers crossed I ovulate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Tlc my fingers are crossed you get a good result for your first go.
    @Tantom I am not going to get my hopes up now as I have the same symptoms but realise it doesn't mean I am ovulating I will just wait it out and see what the next few weeks bring I guess. So difficult isn't it when you think you have it all worked out and you read the signs... best to keep a level head I guess. DH is very good at that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tantom View Post

BB78- got to love the hot flushes hey, i was walking around the shops when one came on the other night, kept asking my DH if my face and ears were bright red lol, it just wouldnt go away, Im still very qeazy in my tummy when i eat

But on a good note clomid seems to have controlled my AF instead of having them for nearly 2 weeks at a time they are gone after 6 days yay
    lol
    Lol I was the same kept asking hubby if my face was hot n red as it felt like I was on fire n sweaty it's horrible. - I'm still getting them even tho I stopped the clomid.
    Same as me I only bled for 6days not 14days it was lovely lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlcwaiting View Post
    Started my first round of clomid yesterday!! Fingers crossed I ovulate!
    Best wishes & FX I just had my 1st round of clomid too. Still waiting to ovulate tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC1 & TORMY: I have my FX for you both that you get that eggy & BFP :babydust:

AFM: I'm CD10 today no positive opk yet or any kind of O pain. I've not ovulated since December so not hopeful if I don't ovulate they'll be testing me for menopause as I have a family history of early menopause. I feel like this was my last shot and feel time is slipping away.. I was told back when I was in my early twentys to have all my children before 35 due to my family history I'm 34 next week and been dealing with infertility since 2010

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaHearts5 For This Useful Post:

TTC1  (16-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well my levels were only 2 after cycle one :'(
    (suppose to be 15-20+?)

Upwards to 100mg this cycle. Obgyn told me hold off on the provera and hope AF comes naturally. Usually on provera I take from 1st-10th of each month and it arrives on day 13, but not being allowed to take it after the clomid I have to wait until the 22nd and fall him back if it hasn't arrived by then.

Does anyone else's OH feel like they are 'on the clock' and get a bit over the over abundance of DTD? Mine suffered a fair bit of performance anxiety last cycle and was really embarrassed about it. I so need help with suggestions. I have heard around the traps to avoid using lube? (or only using as little as essentially needed) and to avoid BJ's etc ?!?!???