Closed Thread
Page 77 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    about to start my 1st round of clomid, hoping to find some experienced gals who know what going on clomid is all about. My little story so far.... lost a bit of weight pre wedding Nov 11 and bam got pregnant...amazing considering I get maybe 2 AF a year if I'm lucky, of course due to this I didn't realize I was prego and preceded to enjoy my wedding and honeymoon and all the eating and DRINKING that went along with it ... super hangovers should have been a sign (morning sickness ..derrr.. don't you just love PCOS!) Well the amazing joy of being pregnant was cut short with stomach pains and a horrible ultrasound tech informing me "the news is not good - no heartbeat"... worst day of my life hubby was and hour away so had to deal with the news by myself for what seemed like forever, but through our greif we realized just how important our little surprise had been and how much we would miss if we didn't start to actualy TRY to conceive. The natural way hasnt worked these last 3 months so our doc has got us on 50mg clomid CD 5-9.
    So far I have just finished 10 days of primolut 10mg 3times a day so....come of AF! wish me luck
    Lots and lots of BABY DUST to all of you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - I'm a recently diagnosed PCOS sufferer and have just finished my first round of 50mg clomid (days 5-9). Today I had a Day 10 blood test (forgive me I don't know all of the abbreviations that get used on here!) and was told that levels are looking good but to come back on Day 13 for another test. I'm worried this will be too late for them to detect ovulation (as they also need to book me in for a scan to make sure there aren't too many eggs there if I do ovulate).

Should I be asking for another blood test sooner?

Sorry if this doesn't make sense!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies I've finally started my clomid cycle after AF being MIA for over 3mths. I'm on 50mg from day 2-6 I'm CD3 ATM and have a migraine does anyone else get migraines on clomid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    BB78- I had a slight headache when I woke up this morning after my first table this cycle, had a couple during the last cycle too as well as the sick feel which sucks big time but I keep telling myself to think of the long run lol, hopefully you don't get any other migraines

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tantom View Post
    BB78- I had a slight headache when I woke up this morning after my first table this cycle, had a couple during the last cycle too as well as the sick feel which sucks big time but I keep telling myself to think of the long run lol, hopefully you don't get any other migraines
    Hi tantom, I have the headaches & hot flushes no real sickness *knock on wood* FX for us both

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good cos I wouldn't wish the sick feeling on anyone, it's horrible. I also have very crazy dreams while on clomid lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again all,
    Well I am wondering if any of you clomid girls have experienced NO symptoms during a cycle.... I don't know if I'm just lucky or maybe it's not working. I'm feeling positive still as my 10 days of primolut went really well, 2 days after finishing tablets AF came on strong and quite painless. Started clomid on day 5 and am now on day 10 so tablets are finished and have not had any side effects, would be great to know if any other ladies had experienced zero side effects THANKS

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would say not working helps. I quit my job at the end of my first clomid cycle and within 5days af came on her own. It made my cycle only 29 days the shortest I have had in years if ever.
    I still have hot flushes on clomid cycle 2 (100mg) but the dizziness is minimal if at all and just had a couple of days with a bit of insomnia but I expected the side effects to be stronger on double dose. The insomnia could also be due to a bit of anxiety with an overseas trip...
    My stress is certainly much less these days so am hoping for a good cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies last day of Clomid here for me. Be glad when these headaches go away. It's all day everyday. How long after the last clomid does AF stop & ovulation can start?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy: thanks, glad you don't have any of the symptoms. Is an US common while on clomid as I've just been given a blood test to have aCD21. I had a ultrasound in march & had growing follies but blood test later confirmed I didn't ovulate, had no idea you get follies but no egg. So hopefully I release one this month. FX and hope you get your BFP hun.