Closed Thread
Page 76 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey, nope it wouldnt have! you would need another blood test to confirm ovulation on Sat. Hugs shame on that nurse!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thank you, I didnt think it would, so im off for another blood test on sat

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tantom For This Useful Post:

TTC1  (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been ttc 2.5 yrs I have a 6yr old previous relationship, found out I have endometriosis had the lap for that nov 11 and dye studies showed only one tube it working, waiting for af to start the clomid, nervous and excited I don't want to get my hopes up but trying to stay positive

Thanks
    Reviews
    at what point do you stop using clomid and move onto the next step?

i've had 5 clomid 50mg cycles, i think, maybe 4. not in a row tho, spread out over about a year perhaps.

so when do you stop? is it safe for me to up the dosage, or do another cycle. i'm so frustrated with not being able to conceive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our fs said were not allowed to do any more then 6 cycles as it increases the risk of things like cervical cancer etc if you di. Have you talked to yours about other options?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. I posted on this thread a long time ago, but put off taking clomid until this month. Just wondering on what day everyone normally o's on clomid? Im only on 50mg and dont think ive o'd yet and im on day 19. I didnt temp this month as we've been overseas so i have no idea where im at. Would love to know timeframes of other people ta!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    Hi all. I posted on this thread a long time ago, but put off taking clomid until this month. Just wondering on what day everyone normally o's on clomid? Im only on 50mg and dont think ive o'd yet and im on day 19. I didnt temp this month as we've been overseas so i have no idea where im at. Would love to know timeframes of other people ta!!
    I'm usually day 14 and an approx 30 day cycle. Do you use opks? I've found them a lot more useful than temps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never heard that you can't, so I continue to. I don't really see a reason why you couldn't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks adeepbreath. I think i may have o'd yesterday (at least my body tried to) day 21 i think... Really sore boobs and pain near my hip... I just thought that clomid would make it happen a lot earlier..

I do use opks and temp - although never had positive opk before. I didnt temp this month as i was overseas.. Thanks again for the reply

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shackles, I guess it depends on the length of your menstrual cycle as to when the right time is to ovulate for you. I believe that up to day 21 is normal if you have a longer cycle.