Closed Thread
Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome mates mum I am also very new to the clomid did your dr put u on the progesterone cause your natural levels are low ? I am waiting on my results I missed the call tonight with my results boohoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tantom how are you going Hun ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I would like to join you too. I'm starting my first cycle of 50mg clomid tomorrow night (day2-6). Thanks for the tip to take at night.
    I've also got PCOS so hoping the clomid will get me on track. I've already got my cd12 appointment booked and assume I will have a scan then to find out if a follicle is growing? Pleased to finally be moving along in this journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls. I am wondering if anyone has had massively different results if they took clomid on different days? FS has told me to take cd3-7 and I have had follies around 16-17mm at day 13. This month, I took it cd2-6 (to try and give me a bit longer as I had to have my appointment on cd12 this time) and the one dominant follie I had was 27mm - Nice!!! I am just wondering if it was a random thing or if it may have been because I started a day earlier (even though it was still 10 days from first tablet to my scan)?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question. I am taking clomid in cd 2-5. This month I have had 2 days of spotting ( I thought It was implantation as my AF usually starts with a bang), then I got AF proper this morning. Does the spotting count as AF? Should I be taking clomid today, even though it seems like cd1 given how AF is usually for me. Has anyone been in this position??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABigDeepBreath View Post
    I have a question. I am taking clomid in cd 2-5. This month I have had 2 days of spotting ( I thought It was implantation as my AF usually starts with a bang), then I got AF proper this morning. Does the spotting count as AF? Should I be taking clomid today, even though it seems like cd1 given how AF is usually for me. Has anyone been in this position??
    My fs told me to count any and all bleeding as af and start the clomid as planned and given that af has started properly for you today, I personally would be taking it tonight.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to happykat For This Useful Post:

ABigDeepBreath  (31-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happykat View Post
    My fs told me to count any and all bleeding as af and start the clomid as planned and given that af has started properly for you today, I personally would be taking it tonight.
    Thanks! My AF usually starts differently, so I thought it was implantation, hence didn't start taking the clomid. I heard it was dangerous to take when pregnant. Will take today though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My af with clomid is completely different to how it was before clomid. It makes it so difficult to work out what might be signs of pregnancy and what is just af stuff happening

10. The Following User Says Thank You to happykat For This Useful Post:

ABigDeepBreath  (01-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I have a question: has anyone's fs said anything about when to expect O after the last tablet? A dear friend, also a Clomid user, told me her fs said approx 10 days after last tablet. Does this sound right? I have 96 opks, and another 30 on the way, but I don't want to be depressing myself waiting for O. With DS, I was on 150g days 5-9 but this time it's 100g 2-6. I think I recall oing on day 19 with DS. Agh, so confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    Hi ladies I have a question: has anyone's fs said anything about when to expect O after the last tablet? A dear friend, also a Clomid user, told me her fs said approx 10 days after last tablet. Does this sound right? I have 96 opks, and another 30 on the way, but I don't want to be depressing myself waiting for O. With DS, I was on 150g days 5-9 but this time it's 100g 2-6. I think I recall oing on day 19 with DS. Agh, so confused
    I was told it would usually be 5 - 7 days after the last tablet but I have to have a trigger so I have no personal experience to back that up.