Closed Thread
Page 71 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Little Dove

I'd love to be your cycle buddy! I am on Day 9 (had no cycle so he just had me 'start') and due to have first scan on Monday, I'm a little nervous...I hope there is a follie there

I am also on 100mg. When do you start your scans/bt's?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, its been awhile since l have jumped on Bubhub, and even longer since l was in the clomid thread, I have had two beautiful energetic boys on clomid and am now going back for a third. I conceived on the first try with my first, and on the 5th try with my 2nd. I had all sorts of fun on my 2nd attempt - a 50 day cycle, a massive mid cycle bleed, and finally conception. I have started on Clomid this month and was determined not to get obsessed by it all, but it is so hard not to.

So I am on CD32, no sign of ovulation, cm and temps both up and down all cycle, and today l started to spot (with the usual dip in temp that usually indicated AF)- now this is something l haven't experienced on clomid, anybody else had a period and not ovulated on Clomid? My GP prescribed the Clomid so l haven't been monitored, it was fairly uncomplicated the last two attempts, so l didn't think much of being unmonitored, but l am at an absolute loss as to what to do. I am thinking of calling my gyno for an appointment, but it could be weeks before l get in. Anybody had this happen and what did you do?

Sorry for an all about me post, but l could really do with the advice

Thanks
    Reviews
    shackles - like mrsjaguar l wasn't diagnosed with PCOS until after l had been on the pill, however when l was 16 l heard of PCOS and l wondered if l had it because l only got AF at around 16 even though l had (.)(.) from 12 and was physically quite developed, I asked the doc about it but they shrugged it off and didn't test, put me on the pill, I went off the pill twice during my 20's both time l didn't get a period for a long time (11 months the first time and something similar the 2nd time)... when l was finally diagnosed in my late 20's I chose to go back on the pill to help conserve my ovaries...
    I don't think the pill caused my PCOS, i believe l had signs of it before starting the pill, it just went undiagnosed. I believe the Pill may have helped prevent damage to my ovaries...

It seems every 2nd woman has PCOS these days, maybe not that quite high, but you get my point. What in our environment has changed to cause this? Hormones in our foods??? It would make sense since PCOS really is a hormonal condition. It worries me, if we are successful at getting pregnant, and we have a girl, is my daughter going to go through this as well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd just like to add, I don't have PCOS. I have undiagnosed infertility. But Clomid seems to work for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    harley - no real advice from me exeept make a appointment with your gyno and cancel if need be, atleast you know you will have it.

Are your boys clomid twins? they are so cute!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just finished my 4th round of clomid. The last 2 cycles I've had excruciating period pains/cramping and then AF seems to arrive but is a big clot. Do u reckon something not right? Should I call FS?

7fornow is offline Blessed Mummy to 1 awesome man and 6 lovely ladies!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup80 View Post
    Hi

I hope no one minds me dropping in here, we have just been to see our FS and he is happy for us to begin our clomid cycle tomorrow! We are really excited, we've done clomid before but it has never been seriously monitored (I swear my OBGYN just gave me a script to get me out the door and to pay her fees) but this time we will be back and forth to our FS clinic so hopefully we really get it right this time. He has me starting on 100mg so fingers crossed this will bring a follie on. Just a question for you lovely ladies though, does anyone take vitex? I had been taking it as I've stopped getting a period and thought it might help but worried it will interfer with the clomid...does anyone have any thoughts?

Also Congratulations to Kylieluckytohavechloe Well done
    Hi Buttercup,
    I was taking Vitex when I was ttc my nearly 1 year old daughter and when I was switched to Clomid my FS told me not to take it, but maybe just check with your FS? And maybe ask about Maca Root too, Id be curious to know whether its ok to take that while using Clomid. The Maca Root is meant to be great for regulating hormones/cycles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hoping4bubs View Post
    Just finished my 4th round of clomid. The last 2 cycles I've had excruciating period pains/cramping and then AF seems to arrive but is a big clot. Do u reckon something not right? Should I call FS?
    Hi!! Clomid can bring on some very strange periods, I would call clinic anyway just to be safe!!

Mam xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

I am new to this thread I have fust finished taking clomid and have my first scan on Monday nervous I have been on clomid before and fell pregnant but I miscarried so feeling a little nervous on the plus side I know I can do it as I have a 15 month old son

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please join this thread?

I just posted in the general March ttc and testing thread, but maybe I belong here.

It's our first month ttc on clomid again after a m/c end of Jan. We got out first BFP in Nov after 2.5yrs of ttc after the first cycle on clomid (which we lost, but at least we now know its POSSIBLE!).

I had a positive Opk on the weekend and we've been following SMEP. I feel more hopeful than I have since the first month we started ttc! Just don't know how I'm going to get through the next 2 weeks!! Eek!