Page 69 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lots more of us will be joining you in that November thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I hope no one minds me dropping in here, we have just been to see our FS and he is happy for us to begin our clomid cycle tomorrow! We are really excited, we've done clomid before but it has never been seriously monitored (I swear my OBGYN just gave me a script to get me out the door and to pay her fees) but this time we will be back and forth to our FS clinic so hopefully we really get it right this time. He has me starting on 100mg so fingers crossed this will bring a follie on. Just a question for you lovely ladies though, does anyone take vitex? I had been taking it as I've stopped getting a period and thought it might help but worried it will interfer with the clomid...does anyone have any thoughts?

Also Congratulations to Kylieluckytohavechloe Well done

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttercup80 For This Useful Post:

Kylieluckytohavechloe  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I might have O-ed this month! Got peaks and high OPK's yesterday - now waiting for a temp spike over the next couple of days to confirm. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    OMG congratulations!!!!! It took me 4 cycles for what I hope is my sticky! Are you going to come join me is the November thread??

I would love to can you please post a link for it.i cant seem to find it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, cd21 today on my 3rd and last round of clomid, af is due tomorrow if I o'd but I'm pretty sure I didn't o tho I'm not sure cause I wasn't paying much attention. Will be testing on Wednesday if no af.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will keep my fx that af stays away for you CinderElla

AFM: I am now 8 DPO with no symptoms of any sort. I said I wasn't going to test until next Saturday but I will probably cave in and test on Wednesday. I should get day 21 progesterone results on Monday which may give me an idea anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    I think I might have O-ed this month! Got peaks and high OPK's yesterday - now waiting for a temp spike over the next couple of days to confirm. xx
    That's great news mrsjaguar, fingers crossed!!

AFM I'm cd20 and there were no follies in sight at my scan on wed not sure where to from here. Saw another fs on fri to get another opinion. He thinks I should try metformin and one more round of clomid and my usual fs has sent me off for heaps more blood tests and thinks it's straight to ivf for me, so we have some decisions to make, it would seem I'm clomid resistant

Congrats to the BFP's!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylieluckytohavechloe View Post
    I would love to can you please post a link for it.i cant seem to find it
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...-November-2012

There you go have to be logged in to see it though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry u haven't got any follies simba, that's crappy. That was me last month and it's so disappointing! Best of luck Cinderella and happycat!

AFM I'm on Cd2 and just taken my first clomid pill this evening. Taking them at night this time so I'll hopefully get no/less symptoms. AF is really light this month, it kinda confused me as to which day I should call CD1. This time I'm on double the dose at 100mg. I'm still confused as to why I'm not on metformin. Will have to ask the question at my next appointment. Is there anyone here who isn't on metformin?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, it's been a few days now since my positive OPK but I haven't had any confirmation that I actually Oed. I'm not getting bloodworking or u/s this cycle (since it was our last one prior to IVF next month, if all goes well) so I'm not sure what's happening.

Simba, my RE announced I was Clomid resistant - I've been on Met for years and years, and it didn't help much. For others, it was a big success story.