Closed Thread
Page 67 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sounds like great odds! I generally dtd as much as possible. I o'd on CD 16, dtd 11,12,13,14,15,16 and 17 lol. All those days before cause i thought it was just around the corner!! Needless to say we've had a bit of a break

I'm 8dpo. Well I think I am. The clinic on CD16 told me I was about to o, with LH of 41. My OPK's were ALMOST positive. But on CD17 I had a definite positive OPK.
    What would you take as your day of O??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. This is my first month on clomid. I've posted another thread but thinking I should posted here. My fs didn't mention anything about doing bloods on day 21 or any scans , he just told me to chart my temperature.I started 50mg clomid CD2. I'm now Cd24 and have had no signs of ovulation. He told me if this is the case by Cd34 to induce a period with Provera and start clomid again but 100 mg next time. I thought I would have ovulated and now that I haven't, I'm feeling like I don't want to wait til day 34. What do you guys usually do if you don't ovulate with clomid? I'm very tempted to just start the provera now so so I can start my next lot of clomid and not waste more time..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always waited until CD35, just in case I had a delayed ovulation. I know how frustrating it can be to wait, though!

I'm CD13 here and not a single O sign in sight, which is making me sad. Worried that 100mg isn't working this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey becca85, i was in the exact same predicament a few days ago! Just finished my first round of clomid on 50mg, no signs of ovulation and my day 21 bloods came back saying I didn't ovulate. So I decided to start taking provera on cd25 so I'd get a period around 1st march. My main reason for doing it is that I work away every other week so I'm keen on lining up this next cycle for days when I'm home. Originally my FS said to wait til day 32 and if no AF then take provera, however this would mean I'd ovulate when I'm away which doesn't work. In a way I'd say just wait, I would have waited if I didn't have the working away issue, having said that the FS said it won't do any harm to start taking it sooner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, had my scan today on cd12. 2nd round of clomid this time 100mg and much the same as last month only 1 follie at 9mm. I really don't have much hope of ovulating, feeling pretty low tonight I really don't think clomid is going to work for me. Having another scan on wed when I will be pushing for other options

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear that all is not lost this month, you might just need a few more days! Keep us posted, hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks littledove, I know your so right but it's just hard to stay positive at times. I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Simba, I hope a few more days does the trick for you and it all works out for you this month! Please let us know how you go on Wednesday

9. The Following User Says Thank You to happykat For This Useful Post:

Simba124  (24-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs simba.

Well girls I feel like a chicken but I'm bowing out. The stress of ttc the pcos issues and the whole taking drugs has gotten to me. I don't think i have had enough time to process the whole pcos thing before being thrown into the world of fertility drugs and tests.

Been so depressed I know its not helping so I'm leaving it for now. Going to tackle the pcos the long hard way by concentrating on loosing weight and returning to a healthy lifestyle. I did it before I can do it again.

Good luck to all fingers crossed you all get that bfp ASAP.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck crazyfiasco! Best of luck with ur healthy lifestyle plan. I recently bought a book called 'the low GI guide to managing PCOS' by dr Jennie brand miller and it has really helped me, I recommend it!