Closed Thread
Page 65 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't start my first cycle this month because I have to go interstate and can't tee up the ultrasounds/ secondary blood tests at the right times, when I get back it's too late and she said I will prob miss ovulation and they won't let us try to conceive without checking how many folicles I have? You have all prob been through this all before, This stuff requires a LOT of patience and planning. You girls seem like you are doing well!! I haven't even started yet and feel like I just got on a rollercoaster that is about to take off!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    Hi ladies. Quick question - what cd do you usually 'o' when taking clomid?

Ta!
    I was always told it would be 5 to 7 days after taking the last tablet but I need trigger to make it happen so I am not sure :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Candi10 View Post
    I can't start my first cycle this month because I have to go interstate and can't tee up the ultrasounds/ secondary blood tests at the right times, when I get back it's too late and she said I will prob miss ovulation and they won't let us try to conceive without checking how many folicles I have? You have all prob been through this all before, This stuff requires a LOT of patience and planning. You girls seem like you are doing well!! I haven't even started yet and feel like I just got on a rollercoaster that is about to take off!! xx
    Yep! It can be a pain. I have been really lucky and have managed to get my cycle line up (naturally) so all my appointments are on days I don't work! It would be a real nightmare otherwise. The risk with an in monitored cycle and not knowing how many follicles you have is a multiple pregnancy. I think that they really like for there to be only 1 or 2 good ones or the risk of multiples is too high.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Urgh I'm so over this. Rang Dr he told receptionist that I'm to double my dose. So i take I didn't ovulate on 500mg so I have to take 1000mg next cycle.

What happens if i don't ovulate on that? That's the highest isn't it?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Candi10 I'm having the exact same problem! I work interstate and it looks like this month I'll completely miss O and scan and blood test dates! I'm calling my FS later today and want to ask if I can take some more provera so I am in with a chance of lining up my cycle and work days for next month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    crazyfiasco - 1000mg! omg! I thought the max was 250mg! Gosh i'm sorry you didnt ovulate have the spoken about moving you onto injectibles?

Shackles - i ovulate on CD16 on clomid, except the first cycle which was CD21. I also take is days 2-6

5DPO today - getting there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Duh you are right I'm getting confused with the metforim. So one tablet of clomid is 50mg ? So I'm now on 2 tablets daily next cycle. I have a review in April so i guess figure out then.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got my day 21 progesterone results back... 1.1! Meant to be around 14! Talk about a crappy result... Not even close! FS has bumped me up to 100mg clomid next cycle. On a positive note I'm starting provera today which will line up my cycle and days I'm at home pretty well, yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good to hear littledove! Good luck with the 2nd round

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Simba124