Closed Thread
Page 63 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck edb!

I went and had repeat bloods yesterday to confirm hcg has left my system. They didn't know I was taking the clomid, so i was just hoping they tested for that alone. But no, they tested for everything and i got a call telling me they are confused with my results lol. Anyway I am about to ovulate, so thats good, but the best part is that they will give me the progesterone support yay!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck edb!

Has anyone had bad fluid retention when taking clomid? I had no issues on 50mg but now I am on 100mg and have balloon ankles???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've only ovulated on Clomid once, and that was on CD18. I started getting positive OPK's from 14+ but temperature confirmed ovulation later.

I'm CD5 now and taking 100mg of Clomid again, keeping fingers crossed I'll ovulate around that time again this cycle. If I'm lucky!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't on either 50 or 100 happykat.

Ovulation confirmed as today with bloods yay. The 2ww begins!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck mybabybells hope it is sucessful this time.

I go for my blood test tomorrow cd21 then wait all weekend for results. Really nervous. Bit ****ed though we only dtd on cd14 and 19 as Hubby fell sick in between

Just not sure I want to bother anymore which seems silly as we I don't think we are really long term tryers in 9 months of trying but all this effort is getting me down.
    Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck crazyfiasco, it's cd21 for me too today so I'm off for a blood test too. Pretty sure I didn't O this month but we'll see.. Gotta call my FS on tues for the results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ps. Crazyfiasco, we have also been trying for 9 months and I feel exactly the same as you... Sending you hugs and babydust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    9 months here too, this is my 10th cycle.
    I find it very difficult to talk about my anxiety with it all with friends and family as my DD is not yet 1, they all think it's still such early days after having her and 'give it time for your body to right itself!'. Pffft, if I 'gave it time' i'd still be on square one wondering why I wasnt pregnant yet, at least I know theres an issue.
    It's hard because we fell not even trying with DD, on the pill, so it was so easy. And now to have all these issues after having her.

Ah well, heres hoping it happens very soon for us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    No one apart from my parents and one friend know what is happening. It's just too difficult to bring up. Mybabybell we were similar fell by accident but mc but fell straight after again which resulted in my boy. Then all this crap happened. Doesn't help my fb feed is now full of newborn baby pics from my bogan cousin in law who just had her bubba last week. I don't like her sigh.

Anyway bit more positive today. Blood test done will ring Monday. I'm working out due dates lol. This cycle would be beginning of November. Second cycle on clomid would be due end November. But third cycle on clomid due Xmas ekkkk not sure what we will do then.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to everyone Ive been following the posts about clomid and wish you all the best of luck! My GP diagnosed me with PCOS and I finally got in to see a Fs and now tomorrow I have a blood test before I start clomid (50mg). I am usually very hormonal and cranky with pms so I said sorry to my husband in advance haha hopefully it will be ok! We've been TTC over a year but this is my first clomid cycle and TTC for our 1st child.. a bit nervous. Luck to you all.