Closed Thread
Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks shackles and missmya! I'm glad I waited a little longer. Started clomid today. Felt a little headache this morning but I'm fine again now. No mood swings so far, But I have a jar of nutella and a spoon sitting on my desk next to me in case there is an emergency

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    Thanks shackles and missmya! I'm glad I waited a little longer. Started clomid today. Felt a little headache this morning but I'm fine again now. No mood swings so far, But I have a jar of nutella and a spoon sitting on my desk next to me in case there is an emergency
    Littledove I have heard that if you take clomid at night you don't get as many side effects. I did this for the first two rounds and it seemed to work. Looks like we might be o'ing around the same time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadaisy View Post
    About to start clomid again. Af has arrived but still only light spotting. I get so confused with when to start. I need to take clomid days 2-6. Why is this so confusing! Is anyone else taking it days 2-6?
    I take it 2-6. I consider day 2 as the 2nd day you wake up with bleeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the tip Shadaisy! That's a good idea. Think I'll have to stick to mornings for the rest of this cycle but I'll def take them in the evening for round two... But hopefully there won't need to be a second cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow there are so many new ladies on here since i was last here...

Firstly Congrats MissMya!! So exciting!! Hope everything goes well, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

To all the new ladies here i hope your stay here is short and that you all get your BFP soon!!

As for me i was about due to rejoin this thread after waiting a cycle after my m/c last month... However last night i started crying my eyes out whilst watching a world vision add on tv, this along with being roughly due for my period which hasn't shown up yet i decided to do a pg test... and it's come up POSITIVE!! I can't believe it, i fell pg naturally on my own accidently the month after a m/c. This sort of thing never happens to me, i can't believe it! I'm pretty worried about another m/c. However dr google doesn't seem to think that pregnacy right after a m/c increases the risk of another m/c, but i'm going to call my FS first thing in the morn to talk it over just in case.

I really hope this baby sticks, i can't go through a 7th m/c i really can't...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FallenAngel14 For This Useful Post:

7fornow  (30-01-2012),missmya84  (29-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow fallen angel!! Thats awesome news!! Congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome fallen angel!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fallen angel: woo hoo! Congrats! How many weeks are you?
    Stay positive... xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay to everyone for their bpfs so exciting,

Well Im 13dpo today and feeling like Af is just around the corner meaning tomoz i normaly get it 14 days after ovulation when i do O ,I also have Fs tomorrow for the results of the day 21 blood test lets hope i O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Never thought id be so happy to have af - ever!! Finally cd1!! After an 80 day cycle ( and helped along by my little friend provera). A little bitter sweet though, as i should have been taking first round of clomid tomorrow - this trip to africa had better be worth the wait!!