Closed Thread
Page 46 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Shackles- when I spoke to FS he mentioned the risk of multiples so the scans are purely to check the ovaries have not been over stimulated. He said it was up to me if I wanted a scan it isn't completely necessary. The day 21 progesterone blood test is to confirm if u have ovulated or not. If you havnt then they might up your clomid dose on the next cycle.... So I think this blood test is quite important as if it didn't work on a certain dose you would probably be wasting your time with the same dose on your next cycle. I'd definitely be asking the doc for this test!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just back from fs appoint. Poss x 1 follie ready to go. Have to go back on fri to see. I really hope so... Happykat, i also have pcos and the opk's aren't working for me either. Good luck tmrw at your appoint. Let us know how u go. I'm not feeling all that confident, if this follie doesn't come through it's a failed first cycle for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    P.s that is great news littledove! I bet you can't wait to get started. I also have the scan to check for multiples. It's quite common with pcos. Good luck with your first cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is bding every second day really enough? Feel like I should be doing more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

My FS appointment went well , i got prescribed metformin and puregon.
    Which means that i will move away from this thread and go into the injectables Not sure when i will start the injections, might give myself a few weeks before i move on.

So i'd like to thank all you lovely ladies for your support.

I wish you all lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad to hear it went well Babydust and good luck with starting injections.

I went to fs today (cd12) hoping for trigger but follies weren't big enough. Right side was 1.16cm and left was 1.08cm. Fs sent me home with ovidrel to give myself after having another scan next week so fx the follies are looking better by then! I have also asked him to let me go up to 100mg clomid for the next cycle which he has agreed to. I know that I have O'ed the last 2 cycles but it seems that the endometrial thickness is thinner each time and follies are smaller so hopefully the double dose will help.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to happykat For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (20-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I went for another scan today cd15. This time there were x2 8mm follies. The fs wants me to go again for another scan on wed as he said it's quite common with pcos to ovulate later. I'm thinking it's just not going to happen this cycle and think I might just schedule an appoint for fri to discuss the next cycle. Does anyone else ovulate later or should I just take it as a failed attempt? that's another thing it's getting too hard with work to keep making the appointments how many excuses can I make in one week?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey simba I ovulated cd19 on my last cycle. Im cd19 today and havent had a positive opk yet, so ive either missed it or Im going to ovulate later again.

hoping4bubs - my obgyn told us to bed every second day because sperm will live in fallopian tubes and every second day gives your partner time to make new sperm. I know what you mean by doing more tho I think we all feel like that.

Good news babydust - good luck with your injectables

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hansmum For This Useful Post:

babydust27  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subscribing, starting on clomid next week when AF arrives!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just started getting a weird pinching feeling in my uterus and some back pain, fx it's a baby implanting in there, tho I'm only 3-6dpo.