Closed Thread
Page 45 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A quick question ....... I am cd10 today but cd8 and 9 I was a bit crampy and the last night I had sharp (stabbing?) pains just in from my hip bone. Is this o pain? Does it mean I have already o'ed? I have taken clomid cd3 to 7 but have been having a trigger on cd 12 or 13 so I am confused :-S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi happykat I'm currently cd11 have had slight cramping the last few days but I don't think iv 'o' yet. Have had some cm today but have had it on and off the whole cycle I'm also confused but have my fs appointment tmrw so hopefully I'll know more then. Sorry I'm not much help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Simba. I would have thought it was too early to O as I thought it was 5-7 days after the last clomid and I wouldn't have a clue the last time my body managed to do it without a trigger anyway I have PCOS and opk's don't work, I have never knowingly had O pain before and my cm is always all over the place during my cycle so I really have no way of checking. What to do???? I hope all goes well with your fs appointment tomorrow, I have one on Thurs so I will let you know how that goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all, had my FS appointment today. I've got provera to give me an AF after which I'm starting on some clomid, 50mg to start with. Need to book a scan in on cd11or 12 then a blood test on day 21. I am so excited! I am slightly nervous about multiples though :s will the scan definitively let us know how many follicles have developed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Went for cd16 scan yesterday and I have 2 to 3 good follies.Everything is on track for this cycle my lining was thicker than last month too...all looking good so far.

Hope everyone is well. Will catch up on all the posts soon. Just come back from holiday at the beach. It was so relaxing.

babydust for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news little dove! Must be good to get started! You are getting scans? My fs just gave me the medication and then said to make an appoint in 6 weeks time to see if im pregnant.

Does everyone else also get monitored throughout the whole cycle - and if so is there a particular reason why?? Or just to check your follicles?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    Great news little dove! Must be good to get started! You are getting scans? My fs just gave me the medication and then said to make an appoint in 6 weeks time to see if im pregnant.

Does everyone else also get monitored throughout the whole cycle - and if so is there a particular reason why?? Or just to check your follicles?
    I don't get monitored at all, only a cd21 blood test the first month, then just told call us if your not pregnant after 3 tries.
    I will be asking next month to check my tubes and dp's swimmers if we aren't utd, I'm rather worried that my tubes are blocked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thought I was 3dpo then i just got this, guess we will just keep dtd every second day IMG_1083-2.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    thought I was 3dpo then i just got this, guess we will just keep dtd every second day Attachment 18491
    That is a bigger positive. I would count that as a positive opk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    That is a bigger positive. I would count that as a positive opk