Closed Thread
Page 44 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Misy: I did 5 cycles with ds1 and o 'd around the same time the whole process. With my preg now we did 3 cycles and same again. Was the most regular I had ever been!
    Have they up'd your dose scince the multiple follies??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dell For This Useful Post:

missmya84  (16-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dell View Post
    Misy: I did 5 cycles with ds1 and o 'd around the same time the whole process. With my preg now we did 3 cycles and same again. Was the most regular I had ever been!
    Have they up'd your dose scince the multiple follies??
    No I'm actually on the lowest dose and it's working perfectly (25mg x5 day) its the only dose that I get one nice big follicle but I seem to be ovulating later and later but still having a 28day cycle.

Nov- positive OPK cd13
    Dec-cd15
    Jan-cd16
    Just wasn't sure that that's normal but I guess a day or so isn't so bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been feeling really down the last few days, I had a bit of a meltdown the other day to DP and packed up all my baby mags, books and baby clothes said I was throwing them out cause we wouldn't need them. I don't think I will very good if it doesn't happen this month, I don't know if I will be able to try again, tho next month is my last month on clomid then we will be stopping anyway cause we can't afford to go to the next step.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    I have been feeling really down the last few days, I had a bit of a meltdown the other day to DP and packed up all my baby mags, books and baby clothes said I was throwing them out cause we wouldn't need them. I don't think I will very good if it doesn't happen this month, I don't know if I will be able to try again, tho next month is my last month on clomid then we will be stopping anyway cause we can't afford to go to the next step.
    Aww I'm so sorry you are feeling like that.
    How long have you been TTC? Its hard I've been TTC for 12 months and on clomid 4months. Really sucks and is upsetting when things don't work out. I hope you get your BFP this month! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP and I have only been ttc for 6 months but ex DF and i ttc for 16 months without anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    just a quick update...my fs has finally reopened.
    officialy i havent ovulated on 100mg clomid. she wanted me to do another cycle but im not wanting to do another clomid cycle.

so im going to see her this thursday at 12:30pm to discuss my next step.

for all you ladies that have o...well done and good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone really needing some help with reading a bbt chart
    here are my bbt temps form Cd11 to today.

CD11-35.7
    cd12-35.8-sex
    cd13-35.9
    cd14-36.1-sex
    cd15-36.2-sex
    cd16-35.9 today

can anyone see the day i O, i had a positive o test cd14 and cd15 but just not sure about the hole thing so confused any help would be fantastic im going a little

Thanks
    Reviews
    CinderElla don't give up, I know how hard it is but surely we will all get our bfp soon!!! My bf told me she was utd 3 months after my MC, that's when I had my melt down!!! Hubby was very supportive though so we got through it!!! We r all here for u!! Keep us posted and good luck, this could b the month!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cinder this is one hell of a roller coaster ride I too swore I would never have a baby I'm preg with 2nd now...both clomid... Can I tell u my first try experience; I was on it for 5 months had terrible mood swings and almost broke up with dp over it all. On cycle 5 I decided to have a break not think about the pressures of trying, relax, re focus and try again few months later....however after all the relaxing and stress free I fell preg that month! I NEVER did opk's the whole time so it was less pressure for both of us!

We to couldn't afford the next step so maybe u need a month or two of with no pressure! Cheer up

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think maybe my friend falling pregnant first try hurts so much because I had a chemical pregnancy my first month ttc after coming off bc.
    Last edited by CinderElla88; 16-01-2012 at 18:47.