Closed Thread
Page 42 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies.. Can I ask those of you who have been on clomid for a few months. Do you ovulate at the same time each month? I seem to be ovulating later and later even though I take the clomid on the exact same time each month. Is that normal??

Thanks
    Reviews
    My ovaries have been hurting the last few days, it's good to know they are working, I am expecting to o tomorrow and DP and I have been dtd every second day this month, we are not gonna miss it this month, we are getting pregnant!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missmya84 View Post
    Hi ladies.. Can I ask those of you who have been on clomid for a few months. Do you ovulate at the same time each month? I seem to be ovulating later and later even though I take the clomid on the exact same time each month. Is that normal??
    Missmya - I am on my 3rd cycle. Didn't O first cycle. 2nd cycle I O'd around day 14-15. Only 1 week into my 3rd cycle. Sorry not much help
    I hope you get answers soon, it must be really frustrating for you. How many cycles do you reckon you'll do before you admit defeat and move onto the next step? I'm going to give it this cycle and 1 more. But if I get to next cycle I'm going to start looking into the next step so I don;t have to wait too long to start something new..... I REALLY HOPE ITS NOT NEEDED

Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    My ovaries have been hurting the last few days, it's good to know they are working, I am expecting to o tomorrow and DP and I have been dtd every second day this month, we are not gonna miss it this month, we are getting pregnant!!!!!
    Cinder - I'm on day 7. But am going to start Bdíng every 2nd day from today or tomorrow until AF is due (hopefully doesn't arrive!)
    WE ARE GETTING PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping4bubs: thanks.. This is my 4th cycle this month and my FS said if i havent conceived by April I should consider IUI. I'm ovulating at the moment so hope I get a BFP this month. Was just concerned that I'm ovulating later each cycle but still having a 28day cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hoping4bubs View Post
    Missmya - I am on my 3rd cycle. Didn't O first cycle. 2nd cycle I O'd around day 14-15. Only 1 week into my 3rd cycle. Sorry not much help
    I hope you get answers soon, it must be really frustrating for you. How many cycles do you reckon you'll do before you admit defeat and move onto the next step? I'm going to give it this cycle and 1 more. But if I get to next cycle I'm going to start looking into the next step so I don;t have to wait too long to start something new..... I REALLY HOPE ITS NOT NEEDED

Cinder - I'm on day 7. But am going to start Bdíng every 2nd day from today or tomorrow until AF is due (hopefully doesn't arrive!)
    WE ARE GETTING PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am cd10 today, I o'd cd11 last month so I'm hoping it's the same this month, have been doing opks but they all look the same, so just gonna keep dtd every second day to be sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missmya84 View Post
    I have just taken the last tablet of my third cycle. I can't help much with O as I am having this triggered but follie definately seemed to take a day longer to get to the same size last cycle and af was 2 days later (so my whole cycle extended by a few days rather the Oing later but still having the same length cycle). Not much help but I will let you know how I go this month as I am having my scan next Thurs.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to happykat For This Useful Post:

missmya84  (14-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh cinderella - i feel your pain about the news of your friend. I have 4 other friends in the conception race who i would be so happy for, yet so jealous if they get there first. I just keep telling myself that it doesnt matter who finishes first, just that we all eventually finish the race!

Afm - my husband now thinks maybe we shouldnt try for the next few months as he booked a trip to visit his family in africa in april - he has also invited our good friends to come with us, and doesn't want me to have morning sickness while we are there as he doesn't want me to spoil their trip by being sick - while it sounds bad, he says its mostly that he is concerned that i wont enjoy myself.... What do i do??? I thought we were finally on track, but now i also think that it would be completely horrible to have bad morning sickness on possibly our last visit for a very long time. He has left the decision up to me, and is still apparently all go for baby making if i decide it will
    Be ok. Any opinions /thoughts would be really appreciated!! What would you do? Im supposed to take my first round of clomid in a little over 2 weeks....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi shackles, personally I would start the Clomid so that your ovulating regularly, and if conception happens, it happens. April isn't that long away and by the time Clomid kicks in, and works, you may be early in the pregnancy not to have morning sickness!
    Hopefully all works out for you 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, need some help with my opks, I am thinking today's is positive but im not sure. we are doing the smep this month so will be dtd the next 3 days just to be sure.

IMG_1057-2.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cinder, I would say they are definitely pos. Are they all from today?