Closed Thread
Page 40 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by minipolly2b View Post
    I know, how funny!! Let me know where you post the new thread...see u there!

xx

Hi Minipolly!! Injections thread is up for you and any other injectors out there!!
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...17#post6302717

See you there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Hi Minipolly!! Injections thread is up for you and any other injectors out there!!
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...17#post6302717

See you there!!
    Thanks Mam

Thanks to everyone for your support, we have decided to move onto injections as I'm not responding to clomid. Loads of baby dust to you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im on CD11 today Clomid tablets taken 5-9 ans told to BD on day 10-20 every second day.Im also chat]rting my bbt every morning and have noticed a drop temp was 36.0,35.9 and then today its at 35.7 does this mean ovulation is just around the corner or is it to soon?I did an ovulation test but it wasnt positive.Ill test same time tonight but any thought would be great as im not sure if the dip show ovulation approching or if it the rise???? doing my head in.

Sorry to all of you with bfn im sure they are around the corner for everyone xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mybabybells- oh no I'm so sorry to hear that! xx

Minipolly- goodluck with the new treatment and I hope you get your BFP soon xx

Kylie- I'm not real up with temping so can't help you there but wanted to wish you luck.

ETA- cd13 day and went to my FS yesterday (cd12) and I had a 17mm follicle on my left ovary - he seemed really happy about that but I'm not so, normally my follicles (although I normally get my ultrasound done on cd13 a day later then this time) they are normally measuring around 20mm. My FS said he is very happy with this size and that I should ovulate around cd14-15. What do you ladies think, is that big enough? How much do they grow in a day?

I'm also to continue the clomid unmonitored if this month isn't successful until April then we have to look the next step which is IUI fx we don't have to go down that road though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylieluckytohavechloe View Post
    Im on CD11 today Clomid tablets taken 5-9 ans told to BD on day 10-20 every second day.Im also chat]rting my bbt every morning and have noticed a drop temp was 36.0,35.9 and then today its at 35.7 does this mean ovulation is just around the corner or is it to soon?I did an ovulation test but it wasnt positive.Ill test same time tonight but any thought would be great as im not sure if the dip show ovulation approching or if it the rise???? doing my head in.

Sorry to all of you with bfn im sure they are around the corner for everyone xxxxx
    Hi Kylie,
    I chart too. A dip in temp definitely means you'll O in the next couple of days.
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missmya84 View Post
    Mybabybells- oh no I'm so sorry to hear that! xx

Minipolly- goodluck with the new treatment and I hope you get your BFP soon xx

Kylie- I'm not real up with temping so can't help you there but wanted to wish you luck.

ETA- cd13 day and went to my FS yesterday (cd12) and I had a 17mm follicle on my left ovary - he seemed really happy about that but I'm not so, normally my follicles (although I normally get my ultrasound done on cd13 a day later then this time) they are normally measuring around 20mm. My FS said he is very happy with this size and that I should ovulate around cd14-15. What do you ladies think, is that big enough? How much do they grow in a day?

I'm also to continue the clomid unmonitored if this month isn't successful until April then we have to look the next step which is IUI fx we don't have to go down that road though.

The last time I went to my fs I had a 17mm follie that he was really happy about. I was concerned about the size as he had triggered and I felt that it wasn't big enough but apparently they can grow up to 3mm a day so I reckon you are right on target!!

AFM - I am day 2 of round 3 of clomid (day 3 - 7), I will be going to fs next Thurs for scan and hopefully trigger if there is a good follie. It should be on the side with the better tube this time so I am keeping my

7. The Following User Says Thank You to happykat For This Useful Post:

missmya84  (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mam how do u start threads? I'm trying to start one for something but got no idea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay thanks Roxshel.

I hope we catch it ill keep doing the ovulation test and hope it shows up
    so \once the rise comes that will confirm ovulation has taken plus?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes. You'll notice a steep rise for a day or two then a dramatic dip again (around your usual temp).

Thanks
    Reviews
    The rise is where you've ovulated!