Closed Thread
Page 39 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, this is my first post here, I've been following for a few months now though and thought I'd join with u all. Hubby and I have been ttc for 18mths now with a m/c 9 months ago... My due date would have been tomorrow so a little sad today and to make things worse AF arrived today!!! Yep extra crap week for me!!

Anyhow I have been on clomid 50mg for two months now and i think I'm just fed up with it all. Spoke to fs today and said I want to try one more month and then I wanna give iui a go!! Any thought girls??? How long do we keep trying before we move to the next option??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry Bobby I can't really help you but just wanted to say it must be a tuff tine for you & not sure there's anything anyone can really say to make you feel better :-/
    But I hope you have amazing support & that when you get your bfp it is as special as ever! :-)

Girls - anyone I'm here using clomid to help with male infertility (poor abnormal sperm morphology in particular)???
    The doctor suggested it could be another option before we start IVF...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylieluckytohavechloe View Post
    ok Ladies,

So i have my last Clomid tablet tomorrow day 5-9 of cycle and was wondering when i should start doing ovulation tests and what ones work best?????? as i have never used them before i have no clue. Hope everyone is going well
    Thanks in advance
    Hey Kylie I take my clomid cd5 - 9 too. I started opks cd13 I think and didnt get a positive opk til cd18. If I were you Id start maybe cd11. Just my thought. Good luck.

afm - Im cd8 today, last clomid tablet tomorrow then 2nd round is almost done. Hopefully this cycle isnt as long as the last one.
    Last edited by hansmum; 09-01-2012 at 21:05.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hansmum For This Useful Post:

Kylieluckytohavechloe  (10-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby84 View Post
    Hi everyone, this is my first post here, I've been following for a few months now though and thought I'd join with u all. Hubby and I have been ttc for 18mths now with a m/c 9 months ago... My due date would have been tomorrow so a little sad today and to make things worse AF arrived today!!! Yep extra crap week for me!!

Anyhow I have been on clomid 50mg for two months now and i think I'm just fed up with it all. Spoke to fs today and said I want to try one more month and then I wanna give iui a go!! Any thought girls??? How long do we keep trying before we move to the next option??
    Hi Bobby,
    Im also on Clomid 50mg. We've TTC for little over 2 yrs. Am currently on my 3rd round of Clomid. My fs said he would give me until march and if we don't conceive by then, it's IVF time.

Stick with the Clomid for a couple more months and try to stay positive. I also had a m/c 2 yrs ago, which enticed us to start trying again but nothing since 😒
    Hope you get a result soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby84 View Post

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage
    You can combine clomid + IUI that's what we have been doing (except the clomid hasn't worked on me so haven't yet been able to do the IUI!). IUI requires some form of ovulation induction, and most FS will give the choice of using clomid or fsh injections to stimulate ovulation. Then once the follicle(s) are ready you have a trigger injection to ripen them so they can time the insemination properly.
    IUI is meant to increase your chances because it places the sperm very close to your tube so they don't have very far to swim, and they only choose the best ones to put back in. If I was you I would give it a go for sure, good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to mention it's a LOT cheaper than IVF too and a lot easier to go through!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Took the last tablet today on my second round of clomid, I should o on the weekend going off last month, fx we get it this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls well i started bleeding today so it must have been a chemical pregnancy.
    I have decided to have a month off from the clomid to see how my body is going on its own. My problem was short luteal phase which I think was from my thyroid. My results yesterday showed its at a perfect level for ttc so we will see if that was the problem.

Good luck to you all this cycle xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for your posts girls hugs xx
    Feeling better today, CD 2 bloods done and I'm sticking with the clomid tracking again this month! Seeing fs on 25th to discuss iui for next month (hopfully we won't need it tho) thank u so much for your info minipolly. Fx for bfp's all round xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    Hi girls well i started bleeding today so it must have been a chemical pregnancy.
    I have decided to have a month off from the clomid to see how my body is going on its own. My problem was short luteal phase which I think was from my thyroid. My results yesterday showed its at a perfect level for ttc so we will see if that was the problem.

Good luck to you all this cycle xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Oh NO!!! Im so sorry mybabybells!!!