Closed Thread
Page 35 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Ok I have more questions if you don't mind helping me out some more.
    My cycle just gone was only 22 days with a LP of 11 days, this seems really short to me, will it be a problem getting preg and staying preg with a cycle this short?
    I am sorry that I can't really help you as I don't know much on short LP. Maybe you can ring your GYNE and they might be able to suggest something...I hope one of the girls in here can help you.

AFM: I am a bit down on my luck at the moment. I failed an assessment at Uni yesterday, a BFN this morning and (TMI) I have thrush. I now just need a bus to hit me and things will be perfect

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    I am sorry that I can't really help you as I don't know much on short LP. Maybe you can ring your GYNE and they might be able to suggest something...I hope one of the girls in here can help you.

AFM: I am a bit down on my luck at the moment. I failed an assessment at Uni yesterday, a BFN this morning and (TMI) I have thrush. I now just need a bus to hit me and things will be perfect
    I'm sorry your having a bad time Kim, I hope you get some good news and get a BFP soon, it's not over till af shows up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had a tubal patency assessment done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok have another question:
    Day 2 of Clomid and again i had a pain in my (right ovary i think or similar area) same spot as yesterday.Has anyone had or know why this may happening?thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylieluckytohavechloe View Post
    Day 2 of Clomid and again i had a pain in my (right ovary i think or similar area) same spot as yesterday.Has anyone had or know why this may happening?thanks
    You will get cramps all the way up to and at ovulation. The clomid is stimulating your ovaries/follicles. It's normal to feel cramps/aches etc. I always get them on my right side and that's the side I seem to always ovulate from.
    Hope that helps.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to missmya84 For This Useful Post:

Kylieluckytohavechloe  (06-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylieluckytohavechloe View Post
    Yes it's normal. I get it on and off right throughout my cycle, on my left side though.
    I'm on my 3rd cycle on Clomid now and have had cramps every time. It's supposed to ease the longer your on it, but I'm yet to see a difference!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Roxshel For This Useful Post:

Kylieluckytohavechloe  (06-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cinder before clomid my lp was 6 or 7 days which is way too short. On clomid its between 10 and 11 days which my clinic says isn't an issue. Hth

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    Been watching thread but have not posted....to the ones here still from when I was on treatment...I have all things crossed that your bfp are just round the corner...a lot of girls are gone did they get there bfp???

To all the newbies good luck. It's a roller coaster ride believe me I know I had conceived both my children on clomid. Any questions please ask!

I noted some marriage issues can I just mention when I was on clomid it did such horrible things. I would snap at dp
    Over nothing. We were very close to breaking up but once we had a month of clomid we settled down and that last cycle was when I fell preg. Try to take the stress away and relax things happen then!!!
    Quick update: it's a boy. Makes 2 boys! All going good on track for may 9th due date so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    POAS this morning and there is a faint second line. Will do another test tomorrow to confirm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    POAS this morning and there is a faint second line. Will do another test tomorrow to confirm

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CinderElla88 For This Useful Post:

Kimnus  (07-01-2012)