Closed Thread
Page 34 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ok i started 50gm of Clomid today i was told to take it day 5-9, so far so good,althought i had bad cramping for anout 5min on my right side.Has anyone eles had this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylieluckytohavechloe View Post
    if you have normal bleeding start tomoz but if its just spotting start the next day.sorry to hear the bad news
    Thanks, here's hoping 6th months the charm

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome pjk I hope you get your BFP soon.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenAngel14 View Post
    Sorry i havn't been on here much, have been having a hard time trying to figure out what i want after my m/c last week. Still don't really know if i should keep trying or call it quits on having a third, esp after today.

So the day i started to bleed last week i had bloods done at my fert clinic. The nurse told me to come in next thursday(today) for another blood test to see if my levels have dropped, and if they have, to start taking the clomid again, as the best time to fall pg again is in the 2 months following a m/c.

So i go in today have my blood test done, ring up to get my results, no hcg, so my levels have all dropped. When i asked her about taking clomid she said "oh no it's too late this cycle you will need to wait till next month" WTF?!?!

So now i'm not sure if i should just go ahead and start taking the meds (today being cycle day 8?) and do an unmoniterd cycle or do i sit around for ANOTHER month just waiting? What do u ladies think?

I'm so sick of this crap!! I really just want to be done with this whole TTC stuff and move on with my life already. (Sorry i'm really frustrated and upset atm)
    Hunny I am so sorry that you are going though a tuff time I remember when our son Jensen was SB I said I would never have another child, that it would be too hard. So DH and I took some time for ourselves and waited until we could mentally be prepared for that stage again. Even though between having Jensen and our son Lachlan we had a m/c we both knew that we wanted another baby so we tried again. I know we haven't had 5 Angel babies like yourself, I know what it is like to have a baby taken away from you with 2 Angel babies and baby Jensen. If you don't feel like in your heart of hearts that you can try right now, take some time for yourself. Maybe you might in a month or so feel like you can try again.

Quote Originally Posted by speedy14 View Post
    Hi girls. I haven't be on here in a while as I've had a lot going on. My last round of Clomid was start of December double dosage 100mg and no luck. DH and I have been having some issues so I decided after that to take a break from trying and work on ourselves for a while. We had a big fight over xmas/new year and have been living seperatley since. We have decided we want to work for our marriage and are seeking counselling to hopefully resolve some of our issues, which I must say most of them are very small and petty except for the inability to fall pregnant which has taken us on a rollercoaster 18 month journey. Anyway I am wanting to go back onto the pill why we work ourselves out to ensure we don't have any accidents during that time. My question is when can i start the pill again? Do i have to wait for my next period? WIth me that could be anytime in the next 6 months, i am very irregular due to mild PCOS and we don't really want to have to resort back to other forms of contraception. Any advice is appreciated...... Thanx heaps
    hun I am so sorry that you are having difficulties in your marriage, I hope the counselling helps. I don't know much about the pill (unable to take it due to a blood condition) but I hope someone can help you out.

Hoping4bubs and CinderElla88 I am so sorry that AF showed for you. I hope that your next cycles you get to see that BFP.

Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    Thanks, here's hoping 6th months the charm
    It took us 6 months to conceive our Lachlan and if I get a BFP this cycle it would have taken us 6 months this time around too.

AFM: I am a bit nervous that tomorrow is 10dpo as that is when I received my BFP with DS, I am so hoping that I get my BFP this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    pjk,
    If you have an iPhone or iPod touch, you can download the app 'Fertility Friend'. It's a great app, you can record everything from your BBT, CM and signs/symptoms of what you experience each day. It records each month so you can recognize a pattern. Ive been using it for a few months and has been great to record everything! 😄 Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimnus View Post
    Welcome pjk I hope you get your BFP soon.

Hunny I am so sorry that you are going though a tuff time I remember when our son Jensen was SB I said I would never have another child, that it would be too hard. So DH and I took some time for ourselves and waited until we could mentally be prepared for that stage again. Even though between having Jensen and our son Lachlan we had a m/c we both knew that we wanted another baby so we tried again. I know we haven't had 5 Angel babies like yourself, I know what it is like to have a baby taken away from you with 2 Angel babies and baby Jensen. If you don't feel like in your heart of hearts that you can try right now, take some time for yourself. Maybe you might in a month or so feel like you can try again.

hun I am so sorry that you are having difficulties in your marriage, I hope the counselling helps. I don't know much about the pill (unable to take it due to a blood condition) but I hope someone can help you out.

Hoping4bubs and CinderElla88 I am so sorry that AF showed for you. I hope that your next cycles you get to see that BFP.

It took us 6 months to conceive our Lachlan and if I get a BFP this cycle it would have taken us 6 months this time around too.

AFM: I am a bit nervous that tomorrow is 10dpo as that is when I received my BFP with DS, I am so hoping that I get my BFP this cycle.
    Good luck testing tomorrow, I have my fingers crossed for you!

Is a 11 luteal phase a bit short?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I have yet another question for anyone who is willing to give out advice.

I have had 2 unsuccessful rounds of clomid where I didn't ovulate. However, I have had consistent spotting for the past 43 days. Today though, it is a little heavier. Do I class today as cd1 and start next round of clomid on cd5 or does this not count as a period due to the spotting I've had the past few weeks?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    BFN. I am 10 DPO today so I am going it is still a little to early to pick up the HCG levels in a IC. Tomorrow I am using a first response test so fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToBeComplete View Post
    Hi all,

I have yet another question for anyone who is willing to give out advice.

I have had 2 unsuccessful rounds of clomid where I didn't ovulate. However, I have had consistent spotting for the past 43 days. Today though, it is a little heavier. Do I class today as cd1 and start next round of clomid on cd5 or does this not count as a period due to the spotting I've had the past few weeks?
    Hi,
    Yes, as long as it is heavier, I would class it as CD1. I spotted 10 days prior to it getting slightly heavier and I have classed that as CD1.
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd2 today starting my second round of clomid today, I have a good feeling about this month fx 2012 has turned my luck around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I have more questions if you don't mind helping me out some more.
    My cycle just gone was only 22 days with a LP of 11 days, this seems really short to me, will it be a problem getting preg and staying preg with a cycle this short?