Closed Thread
Page 33 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there everyone!
    i'm new to bub hub so i give you a little background.
    I'm 30 & hubby is 32, TTC since oct '10. I was having very irregular periods, 38-77 day cycles. I went & saw a FS that my GP recommended. Did the usual bloods and sperm test, everything came back fine. She put me on ralovera to induce a period (cycle was 101 days). Started off on 50 clomid on the 1st cycle. Got some abdo discomfort which i mentioned to my GP, sent me off for an ultrasound- PCOS- yay!
    Showed the US results to my FS and she placed me on metformin twice a day. Still nothing happening, the next time i saw her she said to go home and take the clomid without having my period??? I found this very strange as i was day 72 in my cycle. She also told me to double the dose, now 100mg. I got my period on day 84.
    My FS has never done any further blood tests to see if i ovulate, is this strange??? I asked my GP for a new referral to see a different FS. Have an appointment with him on Mon 16th Jan. Im hoping he will be a little bit more knowledgable!
    Also my last cycle was 29 days! What the hell!
    Any advice would be helpfull!
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBabyBells View Post
    Attachment 18397

Can you see it?? It's just visible, but a bit more visible than yesterday!
    OMG Congrats hun!!

I used one of the digital tests at 10dpo and got a positive with it. DH is the same with me, when the line is faint he takes it as a negative, can't deny a PREGNANT though.
    Last edited by FallenAngel14; 05-01-2012 at 14:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry i havn't been on here much, have been having a hard time trying to figure out what i want after my m/c last week. Still don't really know if i should keep trying or call it quits on having a third, esp after today.

So the day i started to bleed last week i had bloods done at my fert clinic. The nurse told me to come in next thursday(today) for another blood test to see if my levels have dropped, and if they have, to start taking the clomid again, as the best time to fall pg again is in the 2 months following a m/c.

So i go in today have my blood test done, ring up to get my results, no hcg, so my levels have all dropped. When i asked her about taking clomid she said "oh no it's too late this cycle you will need to wait till next month" WTF?!?!

So now i'm not sure if i should just go ahead and start taking the meds (today being cycle day 8?) and do an unmoniterd cycle or do i sit around for ANOTHER month just waiting? What do u ladies think?

I'm so sick of this crap!! I really just want to be done with this whole TTC stuff and move on with my life already. (Sorry i'm really frustrated and upset atm)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey pjk,
    Your FS will prob let you have a couple of cycles on FT until your more regular with AF and ovulating consistently, that's prob why they've increased your dosage.
    My FS said that was his main priority with me and let me go 3 cycles so he could see on my chart exactly where and when I was ovulating.
    Are you charting your BBT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. I haven't be on here in a while as I've had a lot going on. My last round of Clomid was start of December double dosage 100mg and no luck. DH and I have been having some issues so I decided after that to take a break from trying and work on ourselves for a while. We had a big fight over xmas/new year and have been living seperatley since. We have decided we want to work for our marriage and are seeking counselling to hopefully resolve some of our issues, which I must say most of them are very small and petty except for the inability to fall pregnant which has taken us on a rollercoaster 18 month journey. Anyway I am wanting to go back onto the pill why we work ourselves out to ensure we don't have any accidents during that time. My question is when can i start the pill again? Do i have to wait for my next period? WIth me that could be anytime in the next 6 months, i am very irregular due to mild PCOS and we don't really want to have to resort back to other forms of contraception. Any advice is appreciated...... Thanx heaps

Thanks
    Reviews
    No i haven't been doing my BBT, i think i will have to invest in a themometer! I understand why she was increasing my doses, but my problem was that she wasn't even doning asy tests to see if i was ovulating. Thanks for your advice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just started spotting again pretty sure I'm out for this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn today. AF feels like its just around the corner. I hate this feeling. =(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm out, do I count today as cd1 and start clomid again tomorrow or should I start it on Saturday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    if you have normal bleeding start tomoz but if its just spotting start the next day.sorry to hear the bad news